Spanish Tapas Avocado Puree And Shrimp Cocktail
SPANISH TAPAS AVOCADO PUREE AND SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Time: 25 minutes
- season shrimp with salt and pepper and the bodies and fry briefly in oil , set aside
- peel avocados , remove the pits and crush / mush with green onion , garlic , olive oil and cream to form a velvety smooth pure using a hand blender season to taste
- place shredded lettuce in the base of a cocktail dish then add alternate layers of shrimp and avocado pure
- refrigerate until serving
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- extra virgin olive oil
- green onion
- garlic clove
- whipping cream
SPANISH TAPAS - AVOCADO PUREE AND SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Make and share this Spanish Tapas - Avocado Puree and Shrimp Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Deantini
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and the bodies and fry briefly in oil, set aside.
- Peel avocados, remove the pits and crush/mush with green onion, garlic, olive oil and cream to form a velvety smooth purée using a hand blender Season to taste.
- Place shredded lettuce in the base of a cocktail dish (optional) then add alternate layers of shrimp and avocado purée.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 3 large avocados
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked (or raw)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ounces whipping cream, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- shredded lettuce
AVOCADO AND SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Nice, cool way to serve shrimp cocktail. From Cajun Cooking and posted for ZWT5. *Does not include chill time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by TheGrumpyChef
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Halve avocados, remove pits, rub surface with lemon slice.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream, Tabasco, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; fold in shrimp.
- Spoon into avocados; sprinkle with paprika and chill.
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices.
- Serve chilled on bed of lettuce.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cucumber, sliced for garnish
- lemon, sliced for garnish
SHRIMP AND AVOCADO COCKTAIL
This quick and easy to make appetizer is sure to please your guests. Made this for a summer BBQ. It was gone in minutes.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by PURPLE975
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, avocado and cilantro. Stir in the cocktail sauce and hot pepper sauce until evenly coated. Divide into 8 small portions and serve with lime wedges and tortilla chips.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 wedges fresh lime
- 1 (10 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE