A friend gave me this recipe. She got it from a King Arthur Flour catalog. That catalog has everything! These tarts are great! My friend decorates them with piped flowers for showers & teas.
Provided by CaramelPie
Yield 2 1/2 dozen, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For dough: Beat the butter, sugars, and salt until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix well. Stir in the flour until well blended, then refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes or longer.
- Shaping: Place a rounded teaspoon of dough (about 1/2 oz.)into each ungreased mini-muffin cup. With floured fingers or a tart tamper, press the dough up the sides of the cups to form the floor and walls of the crust. Place the crusts in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the filling.
- Filling: Crumble the almond paste into a small bowl. Blend in the sugar, salt and extract(s). Add one egg at a time to the almond paste, mixing well after each addition until there are no lumps.
- Assembly and Baking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a slightly rounded 1/4 teaspoon of the raspberry jam into each dough-filled cup. Top with almond filling. The almond filling should come to the top of the dough. Bake the tarts for 24 to 28 minutes, until they're puffed and golden brown. Allow the tarts to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning them out to cool completely. While they cool, make the glaze.
- Glaze: In a small bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar with the water until dissolved. Add the food coloring, if you're using it. Drizzle the glaze over the tarts. The tarts store well for 3 - 4 days in airtight containers; freeze them for longer storage.
Similar recipes "almond tarts food"
Provided by Lauren Purcell
Reports Judy Lewis of Sterling Heights, Michigan, "I guarantee these will be the first snack cleared from your table."
Provided by Taste of Home
The 24-hour marinade in this classic German dish, Sauerbraten, ensures succulent short ribs have that signature tanginess. Gingersnaps give the sauce a beautiful texture and add a sweet spiciness.
Provided by Chef John
Make and share this Low Carb Orange Sherbert recipe from Food.com.
Provided by fayberrie
A great twist to a tuna melt sandwich!
Provided by hannah
This is the variation of beef and lamb kibbeh that I grew up with in a very ethnic Lebanese family. My Aunt Louise was the bomb!
Provided by Russ Neimy
Provided by Bobby Flay
Make and share this Alfredo Prosciutto Pizza recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Lori Mama
This is the third recipe of my feta dips that I have posted and I can't rank it which one is my favorite. They are all very good and very healthy. So you decide! ;)
Provided by Nadia Melkowits
More recipes about "almond tarts food"
BAKEWELL TARTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-06-19 · Bake in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Remove shells from oven and cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Step 3. …
- Bake in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Remove shells from oven and cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter and white sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add flour, egg, baking powder, and almond extract and mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon butter mixture on top of raspberry jam layer.
DIANE'S ALMOND TARTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-06-19 · Recipes; Desserts; Pies; Tarts; Diane's Almond Tarts; Diane's Almond Tarts. Rating: 3.33 stars. 3 Ratings. 5 star values: 1 ; 4 star values: 1 ; …
- In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 2 cups all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup cornstarch. Shape into a ball and refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness, cut into appropriate size circles with a glass or cookie cutter and press into tart shells. Spoon 1 teaspoon jam into bottom of each shell.
- In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in rice flour and cocoa powder. Beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons almond extract. Fill tarts 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and filling is set. Allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, Stir together 1 cup confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Spread on tarts. Garnish each tart with a maraschino cherry.
RASPBERRY ALMOND TARTS - BAKE OR BREAK
2021-02-19 · Stir together the egg, sugar, and crumbled almond paste. Place about 1 teaspoonful over the preserves. Sprinkle with chopped almonds. Bake …
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the flour and salt, and beat until blended. Cover the dough and chill 1 hour.
- Shape the dough into 24 1-inch balls. Place 1 ball in each cup of the mini muffin pan. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each cup, forming a crust.
ALMOND TART RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
2015-05-29 · 10 prunes. 5. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. To make the pastry for the almond tart, blend together the flour, butter, sugar and salt until …
CHERRY & ALMOND TARTS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
2012-05-17 · Whizz the cake to crumbs in a food processor, then tip into a mixing bowl and add the flour, butter, ground almonds, caster sugar, eggs and almond …
CONGRESS TARTS (ALMOND & RASPBERRY) - WHAT CHARLOTTE BAKED
2017-03-17 · Being very gentle, spread the almond mixture so that the jam is completely covered, adding a little extra of the almond mixture if necessary. …
ALMOND TARTLETS | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
2018-11-01 · Each almond tart is made with ground almonds and decorated with flaked almonds too. These almond tartlets have a similar taste to a Bakewell …
CLASSIC FRENCH ALMOND TART RECIPE—TARTE AUX AMANDES
2008-11-14 · Pour the warm almond filling into the prepared pastry and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes until it turns golden brown and the filling is set. Allow the tart …
ITALIAN ALMOND TART - WILLIAMS SONOMA
2014-12-25 · Related Recipes. Basic Tart Dough > Plum-Almond Tart > Cherry-Almond Cake > Apple Frangipane Tart > Directions: Fold the dough round in …
10 BEST ALMOND TARTS ALMOND PASTE RECIPES - YUMMLY
2022-01-17 · Almond Tarts Almond Paste Recipes 70,024 Recipes. Last updated Jan 17, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 70,024 suggested recipes. Swedish Almond Tart Food and journeys. sugar, …
SWEDISH ALMOND TART - FOOD AND JOURNEYS
2017-05-24 · The Swedish Almond Tart (Toscabit) is like a ‘spin-off’ of the Swedish Almond Cake.Both use almond paste, but the main difference is, this being a tart, there is a pastry …
- In a small pan, combine almonds, butter, cream, sugar and syrup. Bring to a slow boil and let the sugar completely dissolve. Keep the heat on medium-low and stir occasionally to make sure that it does not burn. Take off the heat once the sauce has thickened a bit.
- Pour the almond paste on top of the pie/tart dough and place in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the paste and the dough has browned a bit.
ALMOND TARTS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
Recipes; Pie; Tarts; Almond Tarts. 36 Reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars. Share. Share on Facebook; Share by Email; Share on Pinterest; Share on Twitter; These tasty little tarts, with their sweet, …
- Preheat the oven to 350°F., To make the crust: Beat together the sugar, butter, salt, and extracts., Add the flours, stirring to make crumbs that cling together when squeezed., Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of six 4 1/2" mini tart pans (or a full-size tart pan; see tips, at left); prick them all over with a fork., Freeze the crusts for 15 minutes, then bake them until they're just beginning to brown on the edges, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool while you make the filling., To make the filling: Beat together the butter, salt, sugar, flour, and extracts., Beat in the eggs, then add the almond flour, stirring just to combine.
- Spread the filling into the crusts., Bake the tarts for 18 to 24 minutes, until their tops are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, and cool in the pans., To make the glaze: Stir together the sugar and milk until smooth., Spread the glaze over the cooled tarts, and top with fresh raspberries or sliced peaches.
ITALIAN LEMON ALMOND TART - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
2019-02-06 · Place the eggs, lemon juice, zest, sugar in the food processor and blend. Pour in the melted butter and blend, and pour this mixture into the pastry crust and sprinkle the sliced …
- Place the flour, sugar, ground almonds, and butter in the food processor and pulse briefly just until it becomes crumbly.
PEAR AND ALMOND CREAM TART RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
- In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Pulse in the butter until it is the size of small peas. Sprinkle the egg mixture on top and pulse just until a dough forms.
- Bring the milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch. Whisk in 1 egg and the salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the remaining 12 tablespoons of butter with the sliced almonds at medium-low speed until the almonds are slightly crushed.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry disk to a 12-inch round 1/8 inch thick. Fit the pastry into two 9-inch fluted tart pans with removable bottoms.
- Spoon the filling into the tarts. Place 1 pear quarter in the center of each tart; arrange the remaining quarters in a circle around it. Bake the tarts in the center of the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the pears are very tender and the custard and pastry are deep golden.
ELEGANT ALMOND JAM TARTS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a mini-muffin pan. To make the crust: Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. Work in the 8 tablespoons (113g) cold butter until the mixture is …
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a mini-muffin pan., To make the crust: Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt., Work in the 8 tablespoons (113g) cold butter until the mixture is crumbly., Whisk the egg yolks with the 1/4 cup (57g) milk, and add to the dough, stirring until cohesive., Divide the dough into 36 pieces (a scant 13g each)., Press the pieces into the bottom and up the sides of the mini-muffin cups.
- There's enough dough that you'll have to do this in two batches: baking one batch, turning the tarts out, then cooling the pan and baking the remainder., Refrigerate the dough in the pan until ready to fill., To make the filling: Beat together the 4 tablespoons (56g) butter, salt, 3/4 cup (149g) sugar, flour, and nutmeg., Beat in the egg whites and extract, then stir in the almond flour or ground almonds., To assemble and bake the tarts: Place 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon jam into the bottom of each pastry-lined cup, enough to cover the bottom.
- Cover with 2 teaspoons of the filling; a level teaspoon cookie scoop works well here., Bake the tarts for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned., Cool the tarts slightly before removing them from the pan to cool on a rack., Repeat with the remainder of the dough and filling., To make the glaze: Stir together the glaze ingredients, adding the water a bit at a time to make a medium-thin glaze., Drizzle the glaze over the cooled tarts., Tarts may be stored airtight for several days, or frozen for longer storage.
LEMON ALMOND TART RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-19 · Remove the crust from the freezer. Line crust with aluminum foil and top with pie weights or dried beans. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove weights and foil and let cool. Beat egg …
- Pulse together flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade. Pulse in butter until crumbly. Stir egg yolks and vanilla together and pulse into flour mixture. Remove from processor and work with hands to make soft dough. Roll dough out between 2 sheets of waxed paper to about 1/8-inch thickness. Remove waxed paper and place into 9-inch tart pan, pressing dough firmly into sides. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit Toast almonds in shallow pan for 7 to 9 minutes or until brown. Remove and let cool. Finely chop in food processor with metal blade. Set aside. Remove the crust from the freezer. Line crust with aluminum foil and top with pie weights or dried beans. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove weights and foil and let cool.
- Beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar together on medium speed in large bowl until pale. Stir in lemon juice and zest, then melted butter, almonds and almond extract. Place tart pan with crust in shallow baking pan. Carefully pour filling into crust. Bake for 20 minutes or until tart is set and a rich brown color. When ready to serve dust with powdered sugar.
MOM'S SWEDISH ALMOND TARTS IGNITE CHRISTMAS MEMORIES - RECIPE
2020-12-08 · Add egg yolk, almond, and vanilla extracts. Add flour, 1/4 cup at a time, and thoroughly mix by hand, with a wooden spoon. Cover and chill for one-half hour (30 minutes). Once chilled, divide crust dough into 14 equal pieces (maximum of 15-16). Press each piece into the bottom of an individual tart mold in a fluted tart tin to fill tin as well ...
MINIATURE ALMOND TARTS | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
2021-09-14 · In a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add flour until well blended. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Shape into 1-in. balls.
ALMOND TART | BBC GOOD FOOD
2015-11-14 · Line tin with rolled out pastry. STEP 4. Spread Jam over pastry base. STEP 5. Mix together filling ingredients except flaked almonds. STEP 6. Pour filling over jam and sprinkle with flaked almonds. STEP 7. Bake for approx. 30 minutes until golden brown.
ALMOND TARTS RECIPE | MOLLY YEH | FOOD NETWORK
ALMOND TART RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. For the pastry, put the flour, butter and sugar together in a food processor and blitz until they resemble breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and 2 tsp cold ...
ALMOND TART - COOKING WITH MANUELA
2015-07-15 · 1. Grease an 11 in (28 cm) tart pan with butter and flour (or spray). Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C). 2. Starting with the crust: in a large bowl, beat two egg yolks with a 1/3 cup of sugar, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, two tablespoons of milk and a pinch of salt. Save the egg whites for later. 3.
ALMOND PASTRY TARTS – THE FOOD MENAGERIE
2021-12-19 · Almond Pastry Tarts. 1 cup flour, regular flour or gluten free (I used Bob’s Red Mill gluten free 1 to 1 baking flour) 1 stick butter, room temperature. 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature. 1/2 can almond pastry filling, (I used Solo)
ROBINHOOD | APPLE ALMOND TART
Apple Almond Tart. Ready. Set. Make. Follow our interactive recipe guides for fool-proof instructions that will make baking a breeze. Lets Make . Ingredients. Crust; 1 1/4 cups Robin Hood ® Original or Organic All Purpose Flour; 1/4 cup sugar; 1/2 cup butter, cubed; 1 egg yolk; 2 tbsp water; Almond Filling; 1/2 cup butter, softened; 1/2 cup sugar; Pinch of salt; 2 eggs; 1/4 tsp …
10 BEST GROUND ALMOND TARTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Ground Almond Tarts Recipes 11,174 Recipes. Last updated Jan 18, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 11,174 suggested recipes. Fig and Almond Tart Ananás e Hortel ã. butter, spelt flour, figs, brown sugar, eggs, egg, cinnamon powder and 3 more. Advent Orange Almond Tart On dine chez Nanou. orange, oranges, orange, confectioners sugar, …
BEST ALMOND TART RECIPES
10 Best Almond Paste Dessert Recipes | Yummly tip www.yummly.com. almond paste, ricotta, gooseberries, ground almond, confectioner's sugar and 2 more Quick Apple Tart and Vanilla Ice Cream Breyers fuji apples, ground cinnamon, frozen puff pastry, breyers natural vanilla ice cream and 3 more Vanilla and Pistachio Cupcakes Casseroles et claviers 474 People Used More Info …