This is a quick and delicious thai peanut sauce that can be used for dipping satay, fresh spring rolls, deep fried tofu, or really anything. I originally found it on the website SheSimmers.com and then adapted it to my own taste and the ingredients I had on hand. You can make it creamy or chunky depending on your preference, I like to add some chopped up peanuts to mine for that extra crunch. Either way, the flavor is perfect and to me it tastes just like the peanut sauce you would get at a thai restaurant. You could also use it on rice or noodles or as a salad dressing. Yum!
Provided by BusyBeeHoneyBee
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put everything into a medium heavy-bottomed pot and bring to a very gentle boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Let the mixture simmer for 3-5 minutes over low heat, being careful not to let the mixture scorch on the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from heat, mix in chopped peanuts if using, and serve immediately with satay, spring rolls or fried tofu.
- The sauce can be stored in the refridgerator for weeks. It will thicken up, so feel free to mix in a little water when reheating to get the desired consistency.
Similar recipes "authentic thai peanut sauce"
I just adore Anne Burrell's Excellent Meatballs recipe. But for the sake of calories on a diet, I came up with this substitute. I got the 2 thumbs up from my Italian hubs, so it's a keeper! We pair this...
Provided by Chef BeeGee
Being a bartender I am always mixing up things a bit. I especially enjoy inventing martinis. This is one of my most popular concoctions.
Provided by Mrs Buelow
I was asked for a typical Dutch recipe and while I can't vouch for its authenticity it is a recipe that came from my grandmother and handed down to my mother down to me. Originally this recipe was used...
Provided by Marc 2
Delicious!! Very easy to make and much better than purchased English Muffins. A wide mouth glass jar is the perfect size for cutting the muffins. To get all the cracks and crevices to hold butter and jams,...
Provided by haverman
There are salads, and then there's the Chateau Ste. Michelle Flank Steak & Arugula Salad - perfect for grilling and chilling with BFFs.
Provided by Chateau Ste Michelle
My mom got this easy and delicious recipe from her sis-in-law....I'm sure glad she shared the recipe! It's not your ordinary cheesecake, this one is light & fluffy. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family...
Provided by Raquel75
This is a moist, delicious, not too sweet bread. It is a favorite with family and friends.
Provided by MARYLYN PISSERI
A tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives the turkey slices a delicious flavor. The thin turkey slices take just a few minutes on the stovetop, so be careful not to overcook...
Provided by Taste of Home
Make and share this Orange Banana Smoothie (Ina Garten) recipe from Food.com.
Provided by gertc96
Provided by Mark Bittman
More recipes about "authentic thai peanut sauce"
THAI NOODLES WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-03-06 · Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well. Simmer sauce 2 minutes. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. …
THE BEST THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - FOX AND BRIAR
2018-09-10 · Although many Thai peanut sauce recipes use coconut milk, this peanut sauce recipe does not. All you need to do is whisk together peanut …
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. I normally use 2 tablespoons for a sauce and up to four if using it for a dressing.
THAI CHICKEN SATAY WITH PEANUT SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
2019-03-01 · Thai Chicken Satay skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce – the gold standard of authentic Thai food! Marinated chicken with a peanut sauce that’s …
- Mix together the chicken and Marinade with 1/4 cup of coconut milk, then set aside for at least 20 minutes, or overnight.
- Place remaining coconut milk and Peanut Sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium low heat.
AUTHENTIC THAI PEANUT SAUCE | FLAVORFUL JOURNEYSFLAVORFUL ...
2015-05-25 · This authentic Thai peanut sauce is made using roasted peanuts. It's fast, easy, and delicious! Ingredients. 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, unsalted; …
THE BEST THAI PEANUT SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
2004-05-18 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, coconut milk, water, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot sauce, ginger, and …
AUTHENTIC THAI CHICKEN SATAY WITH PEANUT SAUCE
2015-05-28 · Pour the marinade over the meat and stir well to combine. Allow at least 1 hour for marinating, up to 24 hours. Step 6. When ready to cook, thread …
EASY THAI PEANUT SAUCE: HOW TO MAKE MY MOM'S THAI SATAY SAUCE
2009-03-31 · A peanut sauce recipe in an old coconut milk-stained cookbook supplemented with my mom’s handwritten notes is a case in point. If you’ve …
AUTHENTIC THAI SAUCE RECIPES
Enjoys these delicious and authentic tasting Thai sauces for dipping or to add flavor to your meal. ... This homemade Thai peanut dipping sauce is made with red curry paste, so it has an amazing array of flavors from fresh lemongrass, …
10 BEST THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-07 · Real Satay Thai Peanut Sauce The Spruce. garlic, tamarind paste, cayenne pepper, dark soy sauce, coconut milk and 9 more. Yummly Original.
THE BEST THAI PEANUT SAUCE | PICKLED PLUM | EASY ASIAN …
2018-03-27 · Instructions. In a small pan over medium heat, add turmeric powder, chili powder, ground cumin and coriander seeds. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Turn the heat off and …
- In a small pan over medium heat, add turmeric powder, chili powder, ground cumin and coriander seeds. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Turn the heat off and transfer the spices to a spice grinder, small blender or pestle and mortar. Add the remaining ingredients for the paste and blend.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add coconut milk and paste and whisk until the past has dissolved. Heat the coconut milk until hot (but not bubbling) and transfer to a bowl.
- Serve the Thai peanut sauce with vegetables and skewers or use it as a sauce for a stir fry. It’s delicious over rice!
FLAVOR BOMB AUTHENTIC THAI PEANUT SAUCE ( DANGEROUSLY ...
2018-06-05 · After trying many peanut sauce recipes that taste like sweet and sour peanut butter, we found our true love in one the most celebrated Thai restaurants in America, and …
- Serve our Flavor Bomb Thai Peanut Sauce with delicious Vegetarian Fresh Spring Rolls or use it in our Gluten Free Rainbow Chicken Pasta Salad!
EASY THAI PEANUT SAUCE WITH AUTHENTIC FLAVOR - THE FOOD ...
2021-02-26 · This easy recipe for Thai Peanut Sauce has fabulous authentic flavor thanks to a jar of red curry paste! This is the BEST recipe I have ever tried. Peanut butter and coconut …
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients: 3/4 cup peanut butter*, 1 can coconut milk, 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste,** 1/4 cup sugar, 1 clove minced garlic, the zest of 1 lime plus all the juice, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- If you would like a thinner sauce (for drizzling consistency) add up to 1/2 cup water. (I left the water out entirely, and you can see from the photos that the consistency is thicker, the better to dip into.)Whisk it all together over medium heat, breaking up the peanut butter.
- Once the mixture reaches a low boil, turn the heat down to low and let simmer lightly for 3-4 minutes, until thickened some.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Peanut sauce is traditionally served at room temperature.Serve with Chicken Satay and this Thai Cucumber Salad! Or see post for more ideas for how to use this sauce!Store leftover sauce in the fridge.
BEST-EVER THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | FEASTING AT HOME
2019-06-26 · Place all ingredients in a blender – ginger, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, maple, sesame oil, and peanut butter and salt, and blend until smooth. Taste. Adjust …
- Place all ingredients in a blender – ginger, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, maple, sesame oil, and peanut butter and salt, and blend until smooth. Taste. Adjust sweetness, salt and cayenne to your liking.
- Note: Unripe limes can make this too tart. Adjust by adding more sweetness. Find your perfect balance.
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE - BUDGET BYTES
2010-01-17 · Try These Authentic Peanut Sauce Recipes. As I mentioned above, this is just sort of my “wing it with what I have” version of peanut sauce. If you want to try an authentic …
- Make sure your natural style peanut butter is thoroughly mixed before measuring (you don’t want to get all oil or all solids). In a blender or food processor combine all of the ingredients except the sriracha sauce. Begin with only 1/4 cup of water and add more until you get the consistency you want (I used 1/2 cup total). Add the sriracha sauce a little at a time (blending between) until it is to your desired heat (I used about 1/2 tsp).
PEANUT SAUCE - PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - RASA MALAYSIA
2020-04-25 · Instructions. Crush the peanuts with mortar and pestle or use a food processor to ground the peanuts. Set aside. In a small bowl, add the tamarind pulps plus 1/4 cup warm …
- Crush the peanuts with mortar and pestle or use a food processor to ground the peanuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the tamarind pulps plus 1/4 cup warm water. Set aside for 15 mins. Squeeze and extract the juice from the tamarind pulps and discard. Keep the tamarind juice.
- Chop the Spice Paste ingredients coarsely, transfer to a food processor and blend until very fine. Add a few tablespoons of water to help blending.
14 THAI APPETIZERS THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE - INSANELY GOOD
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. If you’re in the mood for something crazy delicious but on the lighter side, then you should try these wonderful wraps. Using lettuce is a great way to keep the carbs down, and it adds such a nice crunch, too.
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce. As a massive peanut butter fan, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many dishes using it in new and funky ways.
- Peanut Dipping Sauce. Once you’ve tasted this sauce, you’ll want to put it on everything. Trust me: I always have a batch in the fridge, and it never goes to waste.
- Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. Once I found out I could buy rice paper in the supermarket, I started making my own spring rolls, and I haven’t stopped since.
- Thai Corn Fritters. You may have had corn fritters in the past, but not like this. These are full of some incredible flavors, like ginger, coconut, and garlic chili.
- Supreme Thai Ribs. Speaking of supreme Thai ribs… Ribs are a real indulgence in my house. I have to get them special from the butcher, so I know they will be thick and juicy.
- Baked Thai Coconut Shrimp with Lemongrass Guacamole. As if coconut shrimp isn’t good enough. Lemongrass guacamole!? I had to try this one! I actually had something similar from a street cart when I was in Thailand, and I could never entirely recreate it at home.
- Thai Peanut Salad Wonton Cups. These are for when lettuce wraps just aren’t enough! Who doesn’t love a crunchy wonton? Since they’re available in the grocery stores, making your own has never been easier.
- Thai Fried Bananas กล้วยแขก (gluay kag) The key to fried bananas is… well, to not use bananas. These recipes call for plantains or a different variety of bananas that we don’t tend to see in the States.
- Thai Pinwheels with Peanut Sauce. This recipe uses many of the same ingredients you would see in a spring roll. There are plenty of veggies and some lovely sauce.
THAI PEANUT SAUCE - RASA MALAYSIA
2020-06-30 · What is Thai Peanut Sauce? Thai peanut sauce is probably one of the most popular Asian dipping sauces. Everyone loves the taste of peanut sauce since it’s so tasty, …
- Add all the ingredients in the saucepan. Use a whisk to quickly whisk all the ingredients together before transferring to a stove top to heat up on low heat. Continue to whisk the peanut sauce until all ingredients are well-combined.
- As soon as the peanut sauce starts to simmer and bubble, turn off the heat. (If you like the sauce more watery, you may add a little water to dilute it during the cooking process.) Transfer off the heat and top with some ground peanut. The Thai peanut sauce is now ready. You can keep the left over in the fridge for a week without losing the fresh taste. To make the chicken, marinate both sides of the chicken thighs with turmeric powder, salt and black pepper, for 15 minutes. Pan fry the chicken with some oil until both sides are nicely brown and slightly "crispy," and the meat is cooked through. Slice the chicken into pieces and drizzle with the peanut sauce and garnish with some chopped cilantro leaves. Serve immediately with rice and with fresh salad of your choice.
AUTHENTIC THAI'S PEANUT SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2018-03-08 · 2 tbsp. vinegar, 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1 cup water. In a blender, combine corn oil, onion, garlic and hot chili pepper; blend for 1 minute. Empty the mixture into a saucepan and place over low heat until the mixture starts releasing aroma. Add peanut butter and mix well over low heat. Add water and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
PEANUT SAUCE – THAI FOOD ONLINE (AUTHENTIC THAI SUPERMARKET)
2018-02-05 · Recipes for authentic Thai Peanut Sauce vary from region to region, but all of them will share some common ingredients including roasted peanuts, cumin, coriander seed, garlic, ginger, coconut milk and soy sauce. In the Western hemisphere, Peanut Sauce is often made using peanut butter as a base, and whilst this will indeed result in a tasty Peanut …
RECIPE THAI-STYLE PEANUT SAUCE, 'NAM JIM SATAY' :: IMPORTFOOD
Peanut sauce is actually of Malaysian or Indonesian origin. Very few dishes served in Thailand actually use peanut sauce but it has become a very popular part of American-Thai food. The peanut sauce below is our favorite variation. If you prefer, peanut butter can be used rather than fresh peanuts. A quick and delicious substitute to the recipe below is our Lobo brand satay …
THE TRUTH ABOUT PEANUT SAUCE - THAITABLE.COM
The satay peanut dipping sauce is most likely what people think of when they think of Thai Peanut Sauce. It is made from red curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, tamarind, sugar and ground peanuts. - Fried Tofu Cubes has a more granular peanut dipping sauce that people love whenever we serve it at parties. This is most likely the greatest party dish we know - fast and …
AUTHENTIC THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Authentic Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe - Food.com new www.food.com. Let the mixture simmer for 3-5 minutes over low heat, being careful not to let the mixture scorch on the bottom of the pot. Remove from heat, mix in chopped peanuts if using, and serve immediately with satay, spring rolls or fried tofu. The sauce can be stored in the refridgerator for weeks. 496 People Used …
AUTHENTIC PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | WATCHAREE'S THAI SAUCE RECIPES
Traditional & authentic Thai peanut sauce recipes, created by Watcharee. Follow the easy steps, use fresh ingredients, and our traditional Thai peanut sauce.
AUTHENTIC PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | WATCHAREE'S THAI SAUCE RECIPES
Peanut Sauce Recipes. Thai Sticky Rice with Grilled Chicken. Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce. Wrap with Thai Peanut Sauce. Grilled Tofu with Quinoa and Thai Peanut Sauce. Steamed Seafood with Thai Peanut Sauce. Grilled Shrimp Satay with Thai Peanut Sauce. Grilled Swordfish Tacos with Thai Peanut Sauce. Rainbow Chard and Thai Peanut Sauce.
AUTHENTIC THAI SAUCE RECIPES - THAI FOOD, GROCERIES ...
This authentic Thai recipe is a regional delight which originated in the north of Thailand. When completed it looks a bit like sloppy joes, or taco filling. The main ingredients are ground fatty pork. Thai Shrimp Paste Chile Sauce, 'Nam Prik Kapi' 4.00000000. This recipe is for a very aromatic dipping sauce that is not typically something the American nose will appreciate, but drives the …
10 THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPES THAT ARE FULL OF FLAVOR ...
2022-01-05 · Make this simple Thai peanut sauce with fewer than 10 easy-to-find ingredients such as peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, and …
AUTHENTIC THAI PEANUT SAUCE - HOME COOKING - CHOWHOUND
2014-09-28 · I'm not sure about a Thai Peanut Sauce, but I can offer a very delicious Authentic Vietnamese Peanut Sauce. Plus, it's super, super simple. I love this sauce with Vietnamese Spring Rolls. - 1 cup Hoisin Sauce. - 1/2 cup chicken stock or water.