Some people like this cheesy dip so much that they can't tear themselves away from the appetizer table to eat their dinner. But can you blame them? With two kinds of cheese and sweet onions in the mix, this ultra creamy dip is unforgettable. -Mona Zignego, Hartford, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings (2 cups).
Number Of Ingredients 7
Similar recipes "baked onion dip food"
You'll be amazed and delighted with how quickly you can whip up a batch of these homemade cookies. -Clara Hielkema, Wyoming, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Make and share this Avocado and Feta Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by PinkCherryBlossom
Make and share this Missouri's Best Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
Provided by WhatamIgonnaeatnext
This is a major crowd pleaser! And nobody would guess it's vegan! My meat loving friends thought this was amazing. And you feel really good eating it! Creamy, fresh, well-seasoned.
Provided by Healthy Purpose
Whipping up this sensational pasta dinner is as easy as boiling water. Eggs, pasta, and an array of bright produce cook in a single pot for a meal that's sure to be a new summer classic.
Provided by Martha Stewart
I'm a home health nurse and got this recipe from one of my elderly clients, who had used it for years. Now, it's one of my family's favorites. It will never curdle, thanks to the secret ingredient of powdered...
Provided by Taste of Home
Simple one dish meal. I used peas but you could really use anything you had or felt like. And I have a heavy hand with garlic, so if you don't like it so much lessen the amounts.
Provided by Kyene
These muffins taste even better the next day, so to save time, I often make them the night before. They stay moist for days. -Stasha Wampler, Clinchport, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
This is another 'lucky' situation when things turn for better. While making my raspberry jam, I totally forgot to add pectin. The result: exactly the same that if I did add some. Easier, simpler, and less...
Provided by Francine Lizotte Club Foody
More recipes about "baked onion dip food"
BAKED ONION DIP I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2000-06-18 · Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Advertisement. Step 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onions and cheese. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake …
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onions and cheese. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for approximately 45 minutes, until the top is slightly brown. Serve hot with buttery, round crackers.
FRIED ONION DIP RECIPE | AMY THIELEN | FOOD NETWORK
2015-06-07 · Deselect All. 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) salted butter. 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- First, clarify the butter so that you can fry the onions at high heat and put a very dark, almost burnt crust on them. Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat until it foams and browns. Remove from the heat. Tilt the skillet and carefully spoon off the foam, saving it in a small bowl. Pour the clear butter into another bowl, and pour the dark dregs at the bottom of the skillet into the bowl with the foam. Add the clear butter to a larger heavy skillet. (Discard the butter foam and dregs.)
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Fry the onions, flipping them now and then, until they're dark on the edges, even black and crispy in spots, about 10 minutes. Add the honey and garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add the vermouth, bring to a simmer and cook until the liquid thickens, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Put the sour cream and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix with a rubber spatula until smooth. Finely chop the fried onions on a cutting board and add them, along with their pan juices, to the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the chives. Add the cayenne and season with salt.
- Transfer to a small bowl and garnish with more chives. (This can be made ahead of time and refrigerated.)
CARAMELIZED ONION DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
2017-04-02 · In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt, onion …
- Cool completely., In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt, onion powder and salt; stir in two-thirds cooked onions.
BAKED ONION DIP II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2018-03-21 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish. Advertisement. Step 2. In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and sweet onion…
- In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and sweet onion. Transfer to the baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, or until onions are tender and the mixture is bubbly and lightly browned.
MISS BROWN'S 5 ONION DIP RECIPE | KARDEA BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
2020-02-21 · Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Melt the butter in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the green onions, red onion, Vidalia onion, white onion and brown …
- Melt the butter in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the green onions, red onion, Vidalia onion, white onion and brown sugar and saute for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the vinegar and Worcestershire and continue cooking until the onions are very soft and a caramel color, another 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the cream cheese until it is melted into the onions. Remove the mixture to a large bowl, then stir in the sour cream, mayonnaise and chives. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish and top with the Parmesan. Bake until golden and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with crostini or crudites.
HOT ONION DIP RECIPE WITH PARMESAN CHEESE BAKED | BEST ...
2020-01-23 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, onion, black pepper and garlic powder until …
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, onion, black pepper and garlic powder until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-inch (15-cm) baking dish or any oven-safe dish. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until everything is melted together and the top crust is brown and almost burnt-looking. The darker brown the crust becomes, the better the flavors are.
- Serve with your favorite crusty bread, crackers, slices of tomatoes, or crunchy vegetables such as radishes, jicama, carrots, and celery.
BEST BAKED ONION DIP - HOW TO MAKE BAKED ONION DIP
2015-10-29 · Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and caramelized, 20 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes more. Scrape onions and garlic into a large bowl and add cheese, cream cheese, and mayo.
BAKED ONION BLOSSOM WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
2005-03-03 · Steps. 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Peel onion; cut and discard root end. Leaving bottom intact, cut almost through onion from top down to form 16 wedges. Place on 12x12-inch square sheet of foil. Bring foil up around onion…
- Heat oven to 425°F. Peel onion; cut and discard root end. Leaving bottom intact, cut almost through onion from top down to form 16 wedges. Place on 12x12-inch square sheet of foil. Bring foil up around onion; crimp edges to seal. Place in 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 425°F. for 20 minutes.
- Remove onion from oven. Open foil; fold down to make 1-inch high rim around onion. Brush margarine mixture over onion. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
YUMMY BAKED ONION DIP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Add onions and turn up heat to medium. Cook 5 - 7 minutes until onions are golden brown, stirring occasionally. Let cool slightly. Mix mayo, cheeses, parsley, and hot pepper sauce in a bowl. Stir in onions. Spread into a baking dish. Bake …
GEORGE AND THE DRAGON'S BACON ONION DIP RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2015-09-30 · Scoop the dip into a baking dish and top with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan and the crumbled bacon. Bake until the cheese melts and the dip begins to …
BAKED VIDALIA ONION DIP - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
2017-09-12 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor pulse the onion a few times until finely diced. Remove to a large bowl. Switch to the shredding blade and shred the cheeses. …
- In a food processor pulse the onion a few times until finely diced. Remove to a large bowl. Switch to the shredding blade and shred the cheeses. Place the cheese in the bowl
- Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron skillet or casserole dish and bake for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
BAKED ONION DIP APPETIZER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2008-12-26 · Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add finely chopped onions and cook 5 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Mix mayonnaise, both cheeses, parsley, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in onions and spoon into a baking dish.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add finely chopped onions and cook 5 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Mix mayonnaise, both cheeses, parsley, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in onions and spoon into a baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 or 25 minutes or until heated through. (I have used my toaster oven with a flat bowl that fits.) Serve on triscuits, club or ritz crackers. I like the new triscuit thin crisps best.
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH ONION DIP - BEST FRENCH ONION DIP RECIPE
2016-01-27 · Directions. Place sour cream in a small bowl. Add dried onion, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and parsley. Mix together very well until completely uniform. Taste with a chip and adjust seasonings if necessary. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and the dried onion …
- Taste with a chip and adjust seasonings if necessary.Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and the dried onion to soften.
VIDALIA® ONION DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2013-10-08 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir sweet onion in hot butter until browned, 5 to 7 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Add mayonnaise to the onion …
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir sweet onion in hot butter until browned, 5 to 7 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Add mayonnaise to the onion and stir; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over the mixture.
CARAMELIZED ONION DIP RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON ...
2013-12-07 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 25 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of water ...
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 25 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cook, stirring, until the water has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Let the onions cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the onions to a cutting board and coarsely chop. In a large bowl, mix the sour cream with the cream cheese, parsley, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in the onions and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
EASY AND DELICIOUS BAKED PARMESAN-ONION DIP RECIPE - …
2011-07-31 · DIRECTIONS. Set oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a bowl combine the mayo, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic together until well …
- In a bowl combine the mayo, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic together until well combined and smooth.
BAKED CARAMELIZED ONION DIP - DELICIOUS PARTY APPETIZER …
2020-10-20 · This Baked Caramelized Onion Dip is an essential appetizer recipe for cold weather and/or holiday entertaining. Whether you’re watching the big game or celebrating with family and friends, this dip will be a winner every time! Baked Caramelized Onion Dip. You know how much I love a good dip recipe. I suspect that half of my recipe collection on Inspired by Charm is different dip recipes ...
- In a large non-stick skillet (or cast iron pan) melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions and cook for about five minutes stirring as necessary. Then add in the thyme, sugar, and half of the salt.
- Stir to combine and cook until the onions are soft and golden brown. This will take about 20 minutes. Remove the onions from the heat; add in the balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, gruyere cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, half-and-half, garlic, black pepper, and remaining salt. After the onions have cooled slightly, stir them into the cheese mixture to combine.
BAKED CREAM CHEESE ONION DIP RECIPE IS ALWAYS A HIT! • THE ...
2019-12-24 · This baked onion cheese dip has some great ingredient mixing they can do to help out! Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish (or even a glass pie plate for a cute look) with non-stick cooking spray. Place softened cream cheese, diced onion…
- Add cheddar, mozzarella, and swiss to the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste then mix to combine all of the ingredients.
BAKED SWEET ONION CHEDDAR DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2004-12-09 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, mix together the onions, garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, cheddar, and Tabasco (and curry powder, if using). Spread into a lightly pan sprayed small-ish baking dish. …
- In a bowl, mix together the onions, garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, cheddar, and Tabasco (and curry powder, if using).
- Top with Parmesan and sprinkle with paprika to taste. (Ground ancho chile powder can be substituted for the paprika, for a little more kick. I prefer the ancho.).
BAKED ONION AND CHEESE DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-01-08 · In a food processor, combine the Cheddar cheese, Pepper jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme, and 1 cup of the onions. Cover and process until blended. Stir in remaining onion…
- In a food processor, combine the Cheddar cheese, Pepper jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme, and 1 cup of the onions.
BAKED ONION DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2014-11-11 · Baked Onion Dip. Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez. From Wildtree simple gourmet extra recipes. MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO. READY IN: 40mins. SERVES: 12. UNITS: US. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. 12 . ounces neufchatel cheese. 1 . cup mayonnaise. 1 . cup shredded parmesan cheese. 1 . tablespoon dried onion (Wildtree Absolutely Onion …
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium size bowl combine all of the ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a baking dish that allows about an inch of room from the top to prevent the dip from bubbling over.
CHEESY VIDALIA® ONION DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2018-06-08 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Advertisement. Step 2. Stir onion, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese together in a casserole dish; …
- Stir onion, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese together in a casserole dish; season with salt and pepper.
BAKED ONION DIP - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Heat oven to 350ºF. Melt margarine in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5 to 7 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Mix mayo, cheeses, parsley and pepper sauce. Stir in onions. Spoon into small baking dish. Bake …
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Melt margarine in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5 to 7 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
ONION DIP FROM SCRATCH RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
BAKED ONION DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
Directions. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese. Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
ONION DIP RECIPES - FRENCH, GREEN ONION & MORE | TASTE OF HOME
5 FRENCH ONION DIP RECIPES THAT ARE FULL OF FLAVOR ...
2021-10-06 · Fast and Easy French Onion Dip. Credit: the4taals. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. This shockingly simple French onion dip comes together in just 10 minutes and five ingredients: sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, dry onion soup mix, and dried minced onion. 18 Ways to Use Up Leftover Sour Cream. 5 of 6.