This a very simple recipe to make and a very flavorful one at that, I do believe that everyone will love it! You may use thawed frozen blueberries if fresh ones are unavailable.
Provided by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Number Of Ingredients 10
Similar recipes "blueberry orange bread food"
Provided by Vanetta
These pork chops will melt in your mouth. They are very good and easy to assemble. They are first sauteed in butter, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
Provided by JENNIPOO
I watched a video of these shrimp burgers on Tube and thought they sounded great. I'm going to make these for dinner today with red cabbage coleslaw. I'll cook the burgers on a charcoal grill but pan frying...
Provided by Leanne D.
This is a really quick and easy topping to make for your bread. It's lighter than those that have cheese, and is different in that it doesn't include garlic or butter.
Provided by breezermom
Great for gifts for co-workers and friends.
Provided by Debby
This is a slight variation on another sugar cookie recipe I got out of a magazine. The original recipe called for more flour than I used because that recipe was for roll out cookies, this recipe makes...
Provided by Raincloud_specialty
Provided by Guy Fieri
Jamaican burgers are spicy vegetarian burgers that are very tasty. They are my favorite to make, and my friends love them!
Provided by Hannah
This is my knock-off recipe from a little restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky called Doodles. They make the best hot dog in the city! I like mine blackened, but suit yourself...
Provided by Denibates
A recipe courtesy Aida Mollenkamp on the new cooking channel. I have tweaked the ingredients just a little. :) Enjoy!
Provided by Sharon123
More recipes about "blueberry orange bread food"
ORANGE BLUEBERRY BREAD - TASTE AND TELL
2018-06-16 · Instructions. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Alternately, line the loaf pan with parchment paper and then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a small bowl, combine the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of the flour and the orange …
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Alternately, line the loaf pan with parchment paper and then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of the flour and the orange zest. Toss lightly to combine.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remaining 3 cups of flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center of the mix.
BLUEBERRY BREAD I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
1998-08-06 · Step 2. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Combine mixtures, stirring only until blended. Carefully fold in fresh or frozen blueberries and broken …
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Combine mixtures, stirring only until blended. Carefully fold in fresh or frozen blueberries and broken walnut pieces.
- Pour into greased 5 x 12 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50-60 minutes. Cool in pan but try to turn it out of pan before it is totally cool. It will be easier to remove. Can also be made in a normal size loaf pan or can be made into 2 pans.
ORANGE-BLUEBERRY BREAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
2009-09-23 · Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray. 2. In large bowl, stir all bread ingredients except blueberries until blended. Fold in …
- In large bowl, stir all bread ingredients except blueberries until blended. Fold in blueberries. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; loosen loaf from sides of pan. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and orange juice until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over bread; sprinkle with additional orange peel.
BLUEBERRY-ORANGE BREAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
2004-04-14 · Steps. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan with shortening or baking spray with flour. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or crush in food processor). In large bowl, stir together cereal, water, orange peel and orange …
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan with shortening or baking spray with flour. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or crush in food processor).
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
BLUEBERRY ORANGE SWEET ROLLS - A LATTE FOOD
2015-04-10 · Mix (in a standing mixer or hand held) yeast with orange juice, butter, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla extract. Add flour slowly, as to not explode flour …
- Dissolve yeast into 1/2 cup of warm milk. Once it turns foamy you know it's activated (about 4-5 minutes). If it doesn't turn foamy, your yeast is dead and you'll need to use another packet.
- Punch down the dough and roll it out into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface. The dough should be about 14x8" or 1/8" - 1/4" thick.
- Mix melted butter, orange juice, zest, powdered sugar, and milk together. Once it reaches your desired consistency, pour over the warm cinnamon rolls.
BLUEBERRY ORANGE BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
In another bowl, combine egg, orange juice, water, butter and orange zest. Add to dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the blueberries. Pour into a greased and …
- Fold in the blueberries. Pour into a greased and floured 8x4-in. loaf pan. , Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
FAVORITE BLUEBERRY QUICK BREAD - NEW ENGLAND TODAY
2021-08-05 · This favorite blueberry quick bread recipe from The Darby Field Inn in Conway, New Hampshire, can be doubled or halved to suit your needs and is easy to customize. Try Strawberry-Orange Bread, for example, using fresh strawberries and 1 cup orange …
CRANBERRY ORANGE BLUEBERRY ALMOND BREAD | JUST A …
2017-01-02 · In a separate medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, orange juice, and vanilla. 4. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just …
SUNNY BLUEBERRY ORANGE BREAD - EAT AT HOME
2013-08-07 · Bake for 30-35 minutes for mini loaves or approx. 55-60 minutes for large loaf, or until bread is golden and springs back when lightly pressed. Allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
ORANGE BLUEBERRY BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-04-27 · In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except the blueberries. Mix at low speed until well blended, then beat at medium speed for 2-minutes. Fold in the blueberries. Turn into a loaf …
BLUEBERRY ORANGE JUICE BREAD - JUST A TASTE
2021-07-13 · Blueberry Orange Juice Bread is a quick, easy and family favorite recipe of more than 25 years! 4.2 from 5 votes. Prep Time 15 mins. Cook Time 1 hr. Total Time 1 hr 15 mins. Servings 8 servings. Print Recipe. Ingredients . 1x 2x 3x Cooking spray 1 large egg 1 cup sugar 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 2/3 cup orange …
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper then grease it with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the egg, sugar, olive oil and orange juice. Beat just until combined.
- Beat in the baking powder, baking soda and salt, then add the flour in two increments and continue mixing just until incorporated.
EASY BLUEBERRY BREAD RECIPE | BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
2013-07-24 · Blueberry Orange bread will quickly become your favorite way to use fresh blueberries. Delicious orange bread packed with fresh, ripe blueberries is the perfect combination. serves: 12 servings. Prep: 20 minutes. Cook: 1 hour. Total: 1 hour 20 minutes. Rate Recipe. Ingredients ½ cup butter 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 orange …
BLUEBERRY-ORANGE NUT BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2016-04-01 · Beat eggs in a small bowl and add to the dry mixture. Add melted butter, milk, and orange juice. Mix just until you have a smooth batter. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts. Pour into two …
BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
2019-01-15 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine the 2cups of flour, baking soda, and salt. Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until mixture is fluffy and well blended (about 1 minute). Add mashed banana, eggs, yogurt and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour …
- Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until mixture is fluffy and well blended (about 1 minute).
- Add mashed banana, eggs, yogurt and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist.
BLUEBERRY BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Whisk the egg, orange juice and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Toss blueberries …
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
BLUEBERRY ORANGE TEA LOAF | BBC GOOD FOOD
Fold in the blueberries, then spoon into the tin. The mixture will be very thick so I used the back of a spoon to level the top. Prepare a foil ‘hat’ to be put onto the tin later, and bake for 60-70 minutes or …
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin and set aside. In a saucepan melt the butter on a low heat until almost melted. I did mine until there were a few lumps remaining and it was still a creamy yellow colour rather than being the deep liquid it is when fully melted. Cool fully.
- When cooled, whisk in the sugar, egg, orange zest and vanilla. Fold in the flour along with a few splashes of milk if you think you may have trouble folding in the blueberries. This is meant to be a very firm loaf to prevent the blueberries from sinking.
- Fold in the blueberries, then spoon into the tin. The mixture will be very thick so I used the back of a spoon to level the top. Prepare a foil ‘hat’ to be put onto the tin later, and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean. If the mixture becomes too brown put the foil hat over the cake to protect it.
CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
2020-11-27 · Grease a standard loaf pan ( 9x5x3 inches approximately) and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time until fully combined. Mix in the orange …
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F. Grease a standard loaf pan ( 9x5x3 inches approximately) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time until fully combined. Mix in the orange zest and juice until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add into the butter mixture and stir until mixed in well. Stir in the cranberries until they are just mixed in.
- Spoon into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing out the top. bake for 55-60 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool until you can touch the pan safely. Turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
ORANGE BREAD RECIPE WITH ORANGE GLAZE - SHUGARY SWEETS
2020-03-09 · Instructions. Cream butter and 2 cup sugar in a mixer for 5 minutes. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time. Add orange zest from all 4 oranges (about ⅓ cup). In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. In another bowl, mix ¼ cup OJ (juice of 1 orange), yogurt and vanilla.
BLUEBERRY PUMPKIN BREAD - BLUEBERRY.ORG
2011-05-16 · In a small bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir just until just combined. Spoon 1/3 of the batter into pan and spread evenly. Stir blueberries into remaining batter in bowl and spoon over batter in pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 60-65 minutes; cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes before ...
BLUEBERRY BREAD - THE BEST RECIPE!
2019-04-15 · To make the blueberry bread: Preheat the oven to 350 F, and grease a 9×5 loaf pan. In a large measuring bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. In a separate measuring bowl, whisk together all liquid ingredients except the blueberries. Pour wet into dry, stir until just evenly combined, then add the blueberries and very gently stir them in ...
BLUEBERRY BUNS ARE THE “ULTIMATE INSIDER FOOD” | CHATELAINE
2020-08-10 · In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Let stand until mixture begins to bubble, about 5 minutes. Sift together flour, sugar and salt. Place in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add ...
ORANGE BREAD RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-20 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars together with an electric mixer. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then mix in the orange …
BLUEBERRY ORANGE JUICE BREAD, , ORANGE JUICE RECIPES
Blueberry Orange Juice Bread . Posted at 21:27h in Food Recipes by Homemaker Juice 0 Comments. 0 Likes. Breakfast is the first meal of the day and needs to be hearty and nutritious and this Blueberry Orange Juice Bread is soft, delicious, healthy, perfectly textured down to the last crumb and it lends balances to the meal. You can make it during summertime when blueberries are in season. If ...
2 BREAD RECIPES BLUEBERRY-ORANGE WITH HONEY GLAZE ...
2021-08-21 · 2- Blueberry-Bread. This easy-moisturizing blueberry bread is a great way to enjoy fresh blueberries. Bread can also be made with frozen blueberries. Slice this moist blueberry bread with seasoned cream cheese sauce or butter. Try this quick cinnamon butter or orange butter. What do you need. 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour (13 1/2 Ounces) 1 Cup ...
BLUEBERRY-STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH BLUEBERRY-ORANGE SAUCE ...
2008-03-17 · Meanwhile, make the blueberry-orange sauce by bringing the orange juice and water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the blueberries and orange sections and bring to a boil again. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the juice is released from the fruit. Stir in the maple syrup and cornstarch, and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for another couple of minutes or until the sauce thickens ...
BLUEBERRY ORANGE BREAD | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
For extra flavor,stir in 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel. / Recipes / Breads / Other Breads. Blueberry Orange Bread. No Photo Have you made this? Share your own photo! By Lynda Sweezey @mema5 1. You make this bread 1 day ahead. For extra flavor,stir in 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel. Shares. Share on Facebook ...