Bone-in turkey breasts are easy to find, and as impressive as a whole bird when you roast them in butter and herbs.
Provided by Alison Roman
Categories Bon Appétit Thanksgiving Poultry turkey Roast Christmas Kid-Friendly Dinner Christmas Eve Butter Sugar Conscious Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Small Plates
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Pat the turkey breast dry with a paper towel, set aside. Add the sliced onion for the gravy to the bottom of a 12-inch baking dish or cast-iron skillet, set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place the turkey breast, meat side up, on top of the onions. Carefully separate the skin from the turkey breast by running your hands under the skin. Place half of the butter mixture until the skin, spread it all over the meat. Coat the outside of the skin with the remaining butter.
- Roast until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. This will take about 15 minutes per pound. Let rest for at least 30 minutes before slicing to serve with the onion gravy.
Similar recipes "butter roasted turkey breasts food"
Make and share this Vanilla Pudding for One (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Okitsme
Perfect with a sour dill pickle slice and chips
Provided by Pamela Morke
Make and share this White Bean and Apple Chili recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
I didn't base the merit of this recipe solely on the use of a boxed mix and canned frosting. Naturally, we all know that scratch is superior, but getting that out of the way it's hard to deny this to be...
Provided by gailanng
These hot dogs are great for quick dinners, on the BBQ or for camping...and are always well received! Because they are cooked in foil, they have a handy wrapper to hold them without getting your hands...
Provided by Likkel
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Provided by Melissa Roberts
These burgers use veal for tender, non-greasy burgers that taste like they're from a bistro! You will be amazed at how easy and tasty they are; perfect for a special cookout.
Provided by Theresa Rezentes
Grilled portobello mushroom burgers with grilled eggplant, roasted red peppers, red onion, arugula, and pesto sauce.
Great for a quick throw-together weeknight meal. Easy to add and subtract ingredients and make it your own. No extra dishes to clean! Serve enchiladas with lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
Provided by sillybakedbunny
More recipes about "butter roasted turkey breasts food"
ROAST TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER TURKEY ...
2019-10-14 · Roast: Roast the turkey at 325°F for 1½ -2 hours or until the internal temperature registers 162°F. If the skin is darkening too quickly, tent the turkey …
- Heat oven to 325°F and line a large roasting pan with foil. Spray both sides of a wire rack with nonstick cooking spray, and place the wire rack over the pan.
- Pat the turkey breast dry, inside and out, with paper towels and set it, skin side up, on the wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, black pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest.
BUTTER-BLANKETED TURKEY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
2019-07-09 · Roast for 30 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Baste the turkey with the pan juices and more of the melted butter. …
- Position an oven rack in the lowest position (with room above to fit the turkey) and preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove any turkey parts from the cavity and reserve for another use if desired. Dry the turkey well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the cavity with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stuff with the thyme, rosemary, lemon wedges and half of the onion wedges.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 4 tablespoons room temperature butter with the paprika to make a smooth, spreadable mixture. Using your hands, carefully separate the skin from the flesh of the turkey from the breasts toward the legs, making sure not to tear the skin. Spread about half of the butter mixture evenly between the skin and flesh on one side. Do the same on the other side using the remaining butter mixture. Any residual butter on your hands or in the bowl can be rubbed on the outside of the turkey. Sprinkle the outside of the turkey with 2 teaspoons salt, making sure to get it all over the surface.
- Scatter the celery pieces, whole carrots and remaining onion wedges in the bottom of a roasting pan. Place the roasting rack in the pan, making sure it is level. Pour the broth into the pan. Transfer the turkey to the rack, tuck the wings back under the body and tie the legs together with butcher's twine.
ROAST TURKEY BREAST WITH GRAVY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
2016-11-16 · Rub the turkey all over with the butter, including the cavity of the breast. Season generously with salt and pepper. Scatter the vegetables on the …
- Rub the turkey all over with the butter, including the cavity of the breast. Season generously with salt and pepper. Scatter the vegetables on the bottom of a roasting pan just large enough to hold the turkey. Set the turkey breast-side up in the pan. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the roast registers 160 degrees F, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the turkey to a cutting board and tent loosely with foil for 30 minutes. (The breast temperature will continue to rise to 170 degrees F as it rests.)
- Pour any pan drippings into a fat separator or small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the fat; discard the rest or the fat. Add the pan juices to the broth. Add the reserved fat to the roasting pan and place on a burner over medium-high heat. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Whisk in the broth and continue to stir. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Strain the gravy, discarding the vegetables, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
OVEN-ROASTED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2018-06-08 · Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour; baste turkey breast with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and roast until the juices run clear …
- Mix 1/4 cup butter, garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic and herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Place turkey breast with skin side up into a roasting pan. Loosen skin with your fingers; brush half the butter mixture over the turkey breast and underneath the skin. Reserve remaining butter mixture. Tent turkey breast loosely with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour; baste turkey breast with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and roast until the juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, not touching bone, reads 165 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 30 more minutes. Let turkey breast rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- While turkey is resting, transfer pan drippings to a skillet. Skim off excess grease, leaving about 1 tablespoon in skillet. Place skillet over low heat; cook and stir shallot in turkey grease until opaque, about 5 minutes. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet with shallot and whisk in white wine, scraping any browned bits of food from skillet. Whisk in chicken stock and flour until smooth. Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly, until thickened. For a creamier, lighter gravy, whisk in half-and-half.
ROAST TURKEY BREAST WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER | RECIPETIN EATS
2017-11-15 · Smear butter under skin: Use about 2/3 of the butter, and smear it under the skin on the top half of the breast. Best to smear using hands under …
- Remove fridge chill: Take turkey out of the fridge 45 minutes before cooking (or 30 minutes if it's super hot where you are).
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST WITH HERB BUTTER - CRAVING TASTY
2017-10-06 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 325F. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, garlic, rosemary, pepper and …
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, garlic, rosemary, pepper and thyme.
- Microwave the ingredients on high for 1 minute, or until the butter has fully melted. Remove the bowl from the microwave oven. Mix all ingredients really well and set aside for 5 minutes so the butter gets infused with the garlic and herbs.
- Return the bowl back to the microwave oven and cook the mixture on high for another 30 seconds to ensure that the butter is fully liquefied.
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
2021-02-16 · Roast for 20 minutes. Loosely cover with foil to protect the top from scorching, then continue roasting until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 …
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Fit a rimmed roasting pan with a roasting rack and spray the rack with avocado oil.
- Place the turkey breast on a work surface such as a cutting board. Pat it dry with paper towels. Brush on both sides with the melted butter, then rub it on both sides with the spices.
- Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on the prepared roasting rack. Spray the top with avocado oil.
BUTTER-ROASTED TURKEY BREASTS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2013-10-15 · Butter-Roasted Turkey Breasts. By Alison Roman. Photography by Michael Graydon Nikole Herriott. October 15, 2013. 3.5 (173) Read Reviews. …
- Preheat oven to 425°. Gently loosen skin from turkey breasts and rub butter under skin and all over outside of breasts; season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter thyme sprigs, rosemary sprigs, and garlic over a large rimmed baking sheet and arrange turkey breasts, skin side up, on top. Roast turkey breasts, rotating halfway through, until skin is crisp and golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of breasts registers 160° (for optimal moistness, you will want to cook the white meat of the turkey breasts to a lower temperature than you would if cooking the whole bird), 45–55 minutes.
HERB BUTTER ROASTED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE | VERMONT CREAMERY
Rub butter on outside of turkey breasts, gently lifting skin to rub some of the butter directly onto turkey breasts. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. STEP 3. Lay …
- Mix all Compound Butter ingredients in small bowl until well mixed. Rub butter on outside of turkey breasts, gently lifting skin to rub some of the butter directly onto turkey breasts. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Lay lemon and onion slices evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with turkey breast halves, skin-side up. Place turkey in oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Roast turkey 1 hour or until skin is golden brown and thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast reaches 165°F. Remove from oven; tent with aluminum foil. Let rest 10 minutes before carving.
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER – HOW ...
2019-11-27 · R oasted Turkey Breast Recipe with Garlic Herb Butter – An epic Thanksgiving holiday meal! This easy roast turkey breast is juicy, tender, with …
BUTTER-INJECTED TURKEY RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
2004-08-20 · My 16 year old son wanted a butter turkey this year. This is the best recipe I found. The meat was incredible, very buttery and moist. It got rave …
TURKEY COMPOUND BUTTER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2007-11-26 · Divide the butter mixture in half and stuff it under the skin on both sides and massage it down toward the front of the bird. Spread as evenly as …
MAPLE-BUTTER GLAZED ROASTED TURKEY BREAST - BUTTERBALL
Maple-Butter Glazed Roasted Turkey Breast. 10 minutes 4 hours . Ingredients Select the items you need and print a shopping list. Directions. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place frozen turkey breast (netting still on) on rack in shallow roasting …
ROAST TURKEY BREAST WITH HERB BUTTER | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
2020-10-01 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Remove the top rack so only the bottom rack is left in the oven. Set turkey breast, skin side up, in a roasting pan or baking …
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Remove the top rack so only the bottom rack is left in the oven.
- In a small bowl, mash butter and seasonings together. Spoon a couple of tablespoons into another bowl and set aside for later.
- Gently lift up the skin of the turkey breast using a spoon or your fingers, keeping the sides intact. Rub the remaining herb butter all over the breast under the skin. Smooth the skin down over the butter, careful not to tear the skin or the butter will just drip out.
ROASTED TURKEY WITH BEARNAISE BUTTER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2011-10-17 · Rub 1/4 cup Béarnaise Butter under skin; replace skin. Sprinkle cavity and outside of turkey with desired amount of salt and freshly ground pepper. Advertisement. Step 2. Place …
- Preheat oven to 325°. Remove giblets and neck from turkey, and rinse turkey with cold water. Drain cavity well; pat dry. Loosen and lift skin from turkey breast without totally detaching skin. Rub 1/4 cup Béarnaise Butter under skin; replace skin. Sprinkle cavity and outside of turkey with desired amount of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on a lightly greased roasting rack in a large roasting pan. Tie ends of legs together with string; tuck wingtips under. Rub entire turkey with 1/4 cup Béarnaise Butter. Pour wine and 2 cups chicken broth into roasting pan.
- Bake at 325° for 3 hours and 15 minutes to 4 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of thigh registers 165°, basting every 30 minutes with pan juices. Shield with aluminum foil after 1 1/2 hours to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Remove from oven, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Transfer turkey to a serving platter, reserving 2 1/2 cups pan drippings. Pour reserved drippings through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids.
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - DINNER AT ...
2021-11-04 · Roasted Turkey Breast Variations. If you’re not in the mood for garlic and herbs, try one of these other options to add some zest to your holiday meal! Mexican Turkey Breast: …
- Place the butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, thyme, parsley and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Loosen the skin of the turkey breast. Spread half of the butter underneath the skin of the turkey, and the other half of the butter on top of the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey in the baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until skin has just started to brown.
BUTTER-BASTED HERBED TURKEY | MRFOOD.COM
2018-05-18 · Cover turkey with foil and roast 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and brush with remaining herbed butter. Continue to cook uncovered 1-1/2 to 2 more hours, or until thermometer …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for a later use. Rinse turkey with cold water, pat dry, and place in a roasting pan breast side up.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, parsley, poultry seasoning, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub half the mixture over outside of turkey. Reserve the remaining herbed butter mixture for basting. Place onion and celery in cavity of turkey. If you would like, now would be the perfect time to tie the legs together with kitchen twine.
- Cover turkey with foil and roast 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and brush with remaining herbed butter. Continue to cook uncovered 1-1/2 to 2 more hours, or until thermometer reaches 180 degrees in thickest part of thigh, basting with herbed butter every 30 minutes. (Make sure you do not baste the last 30 minutes or so to prevent any cross-contamination).
BUTTER AND WINE BASTED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2007-10-30 · Roast 2 to 2 1/2 hours. While turkey is roasting, mix butter, wine, thyme, salt, paprika, and garlic. After turkey has roasted 1 hour, brush with half of the butter mixture. …
- Place turkey, skin side up, in a shallow roasting pan and insert ovenproof thermometer in the thickest part of the turkey making sure it does not touch the bone.
- While turkey is roasting, mix butter, wine, thyme, salt, paprika, and garlic. After turkey has roasted 1 hour, brush with half of the butter mixture. Roast for 30 more minutes and then brush with remaining butter mixture. Roast for 1 hour longer or until thermometer reads 170º and turkey is no longer pink when you cut into center.
ROAST TURKEY BREAST WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
Loosen the skin of the turkey breasts by gently working your hand between the skin and the meat. Rub the herb butter under the skin, season the outside with salt and pepper and …
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.In a medium size bowl, mix together the thyme, lemon zest, softened butter, salt and pepper.
- Set aside until ready to use.Loosen the skin of the turkey breasts by gently working your hand between the skin and the meat.
- Rub the herb butter under the skin, season the outside with salt and pepper and transfer to a roasting pan fitted with a rack.
HOW TO ROAST AN HERB BUTTER TURKEY BREAST
2021-10-04 · Season the turkey breast. Use your fingers or a knife to push the butter beneath the skin, as well as smear it on top of the skin and inside the cavities. As a rule, we use about a tablespoon of butter per pound of turkey. Roast the turkey breast uncovered in the preheated oven. It will take about 20 minutes per pound for an unstuffed bird, so ...
BUTTER ROASTED WHOLE TURKEY BREAST WITH GRAVY - SIMPLY SCRATCH
2018-11-16 · This Butter Roasted Whole Turkey Breast takes only a fraction of the time in the oven and yields a deliciously moist turkey. While it rests, whip up the easiest turkey gravy ever. Today we are roasting a whole turkey breast. Yes! A whole, bone-in turkey breast because a) white meat and b) because it only takes a few hours versus several hours when roasting an …
EASY ROASTED BONE IN TURKEY BREAST WITH SKIN (OVEN ROAST ...
2021-09-12 · How to make roasted turkey breast bone in Recipe quick look. Here’s a quick overview of roasting a turkey breast in the oven… Add veggies + seasonings to a roasting pan or skillet. Season turkey breast. Roast bone in turkey breast 20 minutes a pound. Broil the last 5-10 minutes if desired to crisp the skin. Rest and carve roasted turkey breast.
BUTTER ROASTED TURKEY BREASTS RECIPES
2020-11-02 · Garlic Herb Butter Roast Turkey from Cafe Delites – Garlic herb butter roast turkey recipe (without a brine!) is succulent and tender on the inside with a golden, buttery skin and so much flavor! Dried out breasts and meat are a thing of the past with this perfect Turkey Recipe. Slathered with a garlic herb butter then oven roasted to get the most perfect, juicy …
HERB-FLAVORED ROASTED TURKEY BREAST | BUTTERBALL®
Bake until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of roast registers 170°F, about 1 hour and 40 minutes, rotating pan after 1 hour of baking. Increase oven temperature to 375°F. Carefully remove netting from roast. Place roast, skin side up, in pan, and brush with pan juices. Bake until skin is crisp, and roast is evenly browned, about ...
EVERYDAY TURKEY BREAST ROAST WITH HERBS & BUTTER ...
Directions. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place Turkey in an oven proof baking pan, place herb bouquet in as well and brush turkey with melted butter and drizzle olive oil over turkey and herbs. Season with salt and pepper generously. Place turkey in middle rack of oven and allow to roast for roughly 1 hr and 45 minutes and basting turkey breast ...
SALT-AND-PEPPER ROAST TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Preparation. Keep the butter nearby. Place about 1/4 cup kosher salt in a small bowl and keep nearby as well, along with a black-pepper grinder. Transfer the turkey breast to a large sheet pan and thoroughly dry all over with a paper towel; get it as bone-dry as you can. Using your hands, very liberally rub the butter all over the turkey breast.
TURKEY ROASTS & WHOLE BREASTS | BUTTERBALL®
Ready to Roast turkey breasts go from freezer to oven with no thawing, no prep and minimal clean up. With the same quality and taste as our traditional turkey breast items, Ready to Roast is our most convenient option. Ready to Roast Classic Bone-in Turkey Breast. Ready to Roast Classic Boneless Turkey Breast. Fresh & Frozen Whole Turkey Breast . Perfect for small …
HOW TO COOK A BUTTERBALL TURKEY BREAST
2021-09-15 · Let the oven heat to 325F. And while you wait, take the turkey breast out of the bag. Drain the breast, dry with paper towels, place it on the baking pan-skin-side-up. Mix the sage, garlic, pepper, and salt with butter in a bowl. Then, make a pocket under the turkey skin and spread about two tablespoons inside it.