As the name implies, this is a recipe that is rich and delicious. Since you can use either fresh or frozen blueberries, you can make this easy blueberry cobbler year-round. -Marjorie Green, South Haven, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a saucepan, combine the berries, lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat. Set aside. Place butter in an 11x7-in. baking dish; melt butter in a 350° oven. , In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar with flour, baking powder, salt, milk and egg. Pour over melted butter. Do not stir. Spoon reserved berry mixture over batter. Do not stir., Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve at room temperature with whipped cream or whipped topping.
Similar recipes "buttery blueberry cobbler"
Make and share this California Fruitcake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chabear01
This comes from my 365 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes, it's very similiar to another one i found here, but there's a few differences
Provided by ShortieNJ
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Bread Machine Swedish Cardamom Rolls recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Dienia B.
A tangy and sweet cocktail complements a savory vegetarian Italian dish such as Eggplant Parm Stacks.
Provided by Martha Stewart
This is a recipe my sis and me came up with as a quick and healthy dip for a busy weeknight. It is creamy and has a lovely fresh taste from the bell pepper, while the roasted sunflower seeds add a great...
Provided by Lalaloula
There's nothing fishy about perfectly cooked sweet-and-spicy tilapia.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
You don't need a whole basket of vine-ripened tomatoes to make a delicious tomato bisque. We're going to use canned tomatoes. Rice makes this soup silky, not starchy.
Provided by Chef John
More recipes about "buttery blueberry cobbler"
VERY BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER! RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-06-19 · In a medium bowl, stir together 1 3/4 cups of flour, baking powder, and 6 tablespoons sugar. Rub in the 5 tablespoons butter using your fingers, or cut in with a …
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking dish. Place the blueberries into the baking dish, and mix with vanilla and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of flour, then stir in the tablespoon of melted butter. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 3/4 cups of flour, baking powder, and 6 tablespoons sugar. Rub in the 5 tablespoons butter using your fingers, or cut in with a pastry blender until it is in small pieces. Make a well in the center, and quickly stir in the milk. Mix just until moistened. You should have a very thick batter, or very wet dough. You may need to add a splash more milk. Cover, and let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spoon the batter over the blueberries, leaving only a few small holes for the berries to peek through. Mix together the cinnamon and 2 teaspoons sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown. A knife inserted into the topping should come out clean - of course there will be blueberry syrup on the knife. Let cool until just warm before serving. This can store in the refrigerator for 2 days.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
2017-07-12 · Pour the blueberries into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and dot them with the butter, then tear off pinches of the dough and dot them all over the top. Sprinkle the top with extra …
- For the blueberries: Place the blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle in the sugar and lemon juice. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- For the dough: In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir it around, then add the cold butter and use a pastry blender to cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the milk and egg in a small bowl, then drizzle it into the flour-butter mixture and stir until the dough just comes together. It should be lumpy and clumpy!
FRESH BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2003-09-10 · Add in milk and butter; stir to combine. Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and …
BEST EVER BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
1999-05-30 · Step 2. In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice. Set aside. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Step 3. In a medium bowl, cream butter …
- In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice. Set aside. In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are combined. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons over blueberry mixture. Try to cover as much of filling as possible.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER – RECIPE FROM YUMMIEST FOOD COOKBOOK
2019-06-02 · Preheat oven to 425F. In a large bowl, combine blueberries, ¼ cup sugar ¼ cup brown sugar, lemon juice, and corn starch. Stir ingredients well and then pour into a 7x11 baking dish. Set aside and prepare your blueberry cobbler topping.
OLD FASHIONED BLUEBERRY COBBLER - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
2019-04-05 · Blueberry cobbler is best enjoyed warm, right after it’s baked. Store leftover cobbler covered, in the fridge for 4-5 days. To reheat blueberry cobbler, use the microwave or oven. To reheat in the oven, …
- Slice butter into pieces and add to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, to allow the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- In a separate bowl mix together the batter ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined.
EASY BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2012-07-05 · Preheat oven to 350°F Put butter in a 9" round cake pan and place in oven until butter is melted. In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, soda and salt until combined. Add buttermilk and whisk until smooth. …
- Stir sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over the berries. Bake in preheated oven 50-60 minutes, until cake is brown and berries have burst. Serve warm or at room temperature, with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Preheat the oven to 375°. Toss the blueberries with 2 teaspoons of the flour, 4 tablespoons of the sugar, the kirsch and the lemon zest. Pour the mixture into a 9-by-12-inch oval baking dish. Mix ...
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Toss the blueberries with 2 teaspoons of the flour, 4 tablespoons of the sugar, the kirsch and the lemon zest. Pour the mixture into a 9-by-12-inch oval baking dish.
- Mix the remaining 1 cup flour with 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the baking powder and salt. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in 1/2 cup of the milk to make a very soft dough.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls on top of the berry mixture. Dampen your hands with half of the remaining milk and spread out the dough to cover most of the fruit. Brush the top of the dough with the rest of the milk. Sprinkle the surface with the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake the cobbler for about 35 minutes, or until it is golden brown and the berries are bubbling. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY COBBLER • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
2019-05-13 · Instructions. Move oven rack to upper-middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put 4 tablespoons of cut-up butter in 13 by 9-inch baking dish and transfer to the preheated oven. Heat until butter is melted, about 8-10 minutes. While butter …
- Move oven rack to upper-middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put 4 tablespoons of cut-up butter in 13 by 9-inch baking dish and transfer to the preheated oven. Heat until butter is melted, about 8-10 minutes.
- While butter melts, in a small bowl add ¼ cup granulated sugar and lemon zest. Mix and mash with a fork until zest is evenly distributed throughout sugar; set aside. In a medium bowl add blueberries and 1 tablespoon of lemon sugar mixture. Using a potato masher, mash blueberries until berries are coarsely mashed.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, remaining 1 ¼ cups sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in milk and 8 tablespoons melted and cooled butter until smooth and no lumps remain.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-01-31 · Drop batter by rounded tablespoons over blueberry mixture; try to cover as much of filling as possible. Mix together Bisquick, brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter and chopped pecans with a fork (will be crumbly). Sprinkle evenly over the crust mixture. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tbsp sugar, orange juice, lemon zest, and cinnamon; set aside.
BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY COBBLER
2020-04-15 · Preheat the oven to 425 ̊. For the fruit: Place the blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle in the sugar and lemon juice. Add the flour and stir to combine. For the topping: In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir it around, then add 1 1/2 sticks cold butter and use a pastry blender to cut the butter …
- Preheat the oven to 425 ̊. For the fruit: Place the blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle in the sugar and lemon juice.
- Add the flour and stir to combine. For the topping: In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Stir it around, then add 1 1/2 sticks cold butter and use a pastry blender to cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the milk and egg, then drizzle it into the flour-butter mixture and stir until the dough just comes together.
EASY TEXAS STYLE BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - CHEF SAVVY
2020-08-24 · Instead of a crunchy biscuit topping this blueberry cobbler use a thick buttery cake batter that bakes up crispy and golden brown. This truly is the BEST cobbler recipe! The crust is a cross between a cake and a blueberry …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 4 tablespoons of butter into a 9 x 13 pan. Place in the oven to melt. (I do this when the oven is heating up). Once melted remove from the oven and set aside.
- Add 1/2 cup butter to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until light brown / caramel in color. 5-10 minutes. Make sure to keep and eye on it so butter does not burn. It also helps to use a light colored saucepan for this. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the milk, the remaining 1 1/4 cup of sugar, vanilla and melted butter into the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - DESSERT.FOOD.COM
2007-12-16 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combline flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter. Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart baking dish in microwave on high for one minute.
FRESH PEACH AND BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2013-07-05 · Melt the butter and let it cool a bit. Mix together the baking powder, the additional cinnamon, sucanat (which is dried sugar cane juice and is AWESOME), almond flour (or you can go half almond flour …
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and have a large bowl with cold (ice) water standing by. Drop the peaches into the boiling water one a time. Keep them in there for no more than a minute, then take out and immediately put into cold water. The skins will slide right off!
- Slice peaches into a prepared baking dish. Add blueberries. Mix 1 tsp of the cinnamon and all of the cornstarch. Note, I do not add additional sweetener to the fruit, but you might want to if they are not ripe, or not in season.
- Melt the butter and let it cool a bit. Mix together the baking powder, the additional cinnamon, sucanat (which is dried sugar cane juice and is AWESOME), almond flour (or you can go half almond flour with wheat flour, or just go with wheat flour), and butter. Add the hot water until it is the conisistency of a sweet bread batter. Pour over your fruit and bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
OLD-FASHIONED BLUEBERRY COBBLER - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
2021-05-11 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with baking spray. Add the blueberries with 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and cinnamon to the baking dish and toss to evenly coat the berries. In a large bowl, beat the butter…
- Add the blueberries with 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and cinnamon to the baking dish and toss to evenly coat the berries.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar using a mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes.
THE BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | COOKIES AND CUPS
2019-06-26 · Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9×9″ (or 1 1/2 quart) baking dish lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside. Place the blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle with sugar, flour, and lemon zest. Stir to combine. Set aside while you prepare the cobbler …
- Place the blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle with sugar, flour, and lemon zest. Stir to combine. Set aside while you prepare the cobbler topping.
- In another large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Cut in the cold butter using a pastry cutter, fork, or food processor until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
BLUEBERRY-CARAMEL SKILLET COBBLER RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - SPOON FORK BACON
2021-08-06 · If freezing the cobbler, bake in a baking dish (and not a skillet) for easy reheat. To freeze, allow the cobbler to cool completely, then tightly wrap the baking dish in plastic wrap followed by foil.Store in the freeze for up to 1 month. To reheat, preheat oven to 350˚F.Unwrap cobbler and bake (fully frozen) for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cobbler has thawed and heated through.
VINTAGE BLUEBERRY COBBLER - BRANDON AND FOOD OLD FASHIONED ...
2020-05-19 · To sweeten and add liquid to the blueberry cobbler, the blueberries need to be cooked with sugar. Add the blueberries to a pot with sugar and cook for about 10 minutes to allow the sugar to dissolve and release some of the blueberry juices. Step 2: Melt butter in baking dish
BUTTERY BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
In a saucepan, combine the berries, lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat.
BUTTERY BLUEBERRY COBBLER | RECIPE | BLUEBERRY COBBLER ...
Buttery Blueberry Cobbler 51 · 55 minutes · As the name implies, this is a recipe that is rich and delicious. Since you can use either fresh or frozen blueberries, you can make this easy blueberry cobbler year-round.
BLUEBERRY COBBLER - QUICK AND EASY! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
2021-07-06 · A cobbler is a baked fruit dessert that is often topped with a biscuit topping (like my Peach Cobbler), or, like this blueberry cobbler, a cake batter topping. Some old-fashioned cobbler recipes, including my Cherry Cobbler , call for melting butter in the baking dish, …
ANITA'S BLUEBERRY COBBLER - FOOD NETWORK
BEST BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - TOPPED WITH SUGARED BUTTER ...
2018-07-29 · To assemble the cobbler, divide the biscuits into 5-8 balls and roll the top surface in the coarse sugar. Drop the biscuits on the blueberry filling with the sugared side up. Place the cobbler on a baking sheet and bake until the biscuits are cooked through and golden brown on top (about 15-20 minutes). Serve the blueberry cobbler warm with ice ...
BROWN BUTTER BLUEBERRY COBBLER | KEVIN & AMANDA | FOOD ...
Brown Butter Blueberry Cobbler | The BEST Blueberry Cobbler Recipe 3 · 50 minutes · This easy 4 ingredient Brown Butter Blueberry Cobbler is one of my favorite desserts of all time. Soft cake, crispy streusel and fresh blueberries topped with vanilla ice cream! Recipe by Amanda Green Bottoms @ kevinandamanda.com
AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COBBLER | LOVE FOOD NOT COOKING
PAULA DEEN BLUEBERRY COBBLER RECIPE- TFRECIPES
In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon; toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish. Top blueberry mixture with dough balls, spacing evenly. Brush dough with heavy cream, and sprinkle with sanding sugar.