Great little snack made on the grill. Here you have it: a hot summer day, cold beer or wine, aroma of the rest of your dinner cooking on the grill. Source: The Vegetarian Grill by Andrea Chesman
Provided by Dreamer in Ontario
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill with a lightly oiled vegetable grill rack in place.
- Toss bell peppers, jalapenos and onions with olive oil.
- Grill vegetable mixture, tossing frequently, until tender and lightly charred (about 7 minutes).
- Cool down grill to low by spreading coals out or reducing flame.
- Coat one side of 3 of the tortillas with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the veggies on each tortilla.
- Top tortillas with cheese, place another tortilla on top of each and press firmly together.
- Spray tops of tortillas with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill each quesadilla until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly toasted (about 4 minutes).
- Flip and grill other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas (how many you can cook at once is dependant on the size of your grill).
- Cut warm quesadillas into wedges and serve immediately.
Similar recipes "cheese quesadillas with grilled peppers"
If you're feeling bold, use both chopped chipotle chiles and their adobo sauce to make these pepper jack quesadillas extraspicy.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Grilled Pepper & Cheese Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Derf2440
Make and share this Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
Provided by swirlycinnacakes
More recipes about "cheese quesadillas with grilled peppers"
GRILLED POBLANO PEPPER AND MANGO QUESADILLAS RECIPE ...
1999-08-06 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat grill for medium heat. Advertisement. Step 2. Spread half of the tortillas with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese each. …
- Spread half of the tortillas with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese each. Sprinkle mango and poblano peppers over cheese, and press another tortilla on top. Brush butter over the outside of each quesadilla, top and bottom.
- Grill quesadillas 5 minutes each side, or until golden brown. Remove from grill, and slice into wedges. Serve warm.
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
2020-06-17 · Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the onion and bell pepper with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables, turning …
- Season chicken breast with chili powder, cumin, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper, and grill, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the onion and bell pepper with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
CHEESE QUESADILLAS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2008-04-27 · Whip cream cheese until fluffy; stir in onions, tomato and salt. Spread on tortillas in skillet to within 1/2-inch of edge; sprinkle on Colby Jack cheese and …
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with butter; place four tortillas buttered side down on large skillet or griddle (may have to cook in batches).
GRILLED CHICKEN AND PEPPER QUESADILLAS – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
2016-04-18 · Sautee over medium high heat until the onions are translucent and the peppers are crisp tender. 3. Add 1/2 tsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp …
GRILLED VEGETABLE AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS WITH MANGO SALSA ...
2018-06-20 · These grilled vegetable and cheese quesadillas are loaded with grilled peppers, zucchini, and corn, then tossed together with a mix of cheeses plus a …
9 EASY, CHEESY QUESADILLA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. With only a handful of ingredients, including packaged cooked diced chicken, these easy, cheesy chicken quesadillas are budget-friendly, and simple enough for kids to assemble themselves.
- Vegetarian Oven-Baked Cheese and Bell Pepper Quesadillas. Give vegetarian kids something to smile about when you serve up these sneakily healthy, colorful, oven-baked veggie quesadillas for lunch, dinner, or a hearty snack.
- Baked Ham and Cheese Quesadilla. Tired of the same-old ham and cheese sandwich? Upgrade your brown bag lunch, or create more inspired school lunches, with an easy baked ham and cheese quesadilla.
- Make-Ahead Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas. Make these meatless egg and cheese quesadillas for your freezer, for an easy, tummy-warming breakfast treat that you can warm in the microwave, and eat on-the-go.
- Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla. Tangy, saucy, and satisfying, barbecue chicken quesadillas are sure to be a hit with both kids and grown-ups. Follow the included recipe for marinated chicken, or save time with a rotisserie bird from the grocery store.
- Masala Chicken Quesadillas. If you're a fan of fusion foods, you'll get a kick out of these awesome Mexican-meets-Indian style quesadillas that are made with classic ingredients from East Indian cuisine.
- Traditional Fried Mexican Quesadillas. In Mexico, fried quesadillas are a popular, crunchy, cheesy street food snack that are cooked to order. Fry up a batch of these tasty treats in your kitchen, with our recipe for homemade corn tortillas, filled with fresh Mexican cheese, and fried until golden brown, melting, and crispy.
- Grilled Chicken and Eggplant Quesadillas. Grilled chicken quesadillas are always a popular appetizer at summer cookout parties. Smokey grilled eggplant and onions make a tasty complement to chicken cubes infused with the tastes of cilantro, lime, and jalapeno peppers that are added to grilled tortillas, along with gooey, melted cheese.
- Leftover Chicken Quesadillas. Here's a tasty way to use up leftover meat from a roast chicken dinner, or you can use a rotisserie bird. Super easy chicken quesadillas with cheddar cheese take only 5 minutes on your stove top, to warm the filling and melt the cheese.
CHEESE QUESADILLAS WITH PEPPERS & ONIONS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2018-03-22 · Spread peppers and onions on half of each tortilla, dividing evenly. Top with cheese, dividing evenly. Fold the tortillas in half, pressing gently to flatten. Heat a large griddle or skillet over …
- Lay tortillas on a work surface. Spread peppers and onions on half of each tortilla, dividing evenly. Top with cheese, dividing evenly. Fold the tortillas in half, pressing gently to flatten.
- Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 of the quesadillas until crispy on the outside and the cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining 2 quesadillas. Let the quesadillas cool for 1 minute before cutting into wedges to serve. Serve with guacamole and salsa.
KETO CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLA - EASY WRAP RECIPES
2021-04-30 · To begin, you will need grilled or sautéed chicken, onion and bell peppers. This can be leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, or something like this Jalapeño Lime Grilled Chicken. Prepare the …
- To begin you will need grilled or sautéed chicken, onion and bell peppers. This can be leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, or something like this Jalapeño Lime Grilled Chicken. Prepare the chicken, peppers and onions to your liking and set aside.
- Next, heat an oven to 350 degrees F. Place a cheese tortilla on a silicone lined baking mat and bake approximately 10 minutes or until the edges have browned and it looks similar to my photo. Allow the cheese shell to cool a few minutes so you can handle it easily.
- Add the fillings, fold the cheese tortilla over the chicken and vegetables. Add any extras like avocado, sour cream or hot sauce and enjoy!
CHICKEN QUESADILLAS WITH CARAMELIZED PEPPERS & ONIONS ...
2019-12-30 · Instructions. Slice onions and peppers. Toss in heated pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Saute until caramelized and golden in color. While onions and peppers are sautéing place cream …
GRILLED CAPRESE QUESADILLAS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
Directions. Layer half of each tortilla with cheese and tomatoes; sprinkle with basil, olives and pepper to taste. Fold tortillas to close. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until lightly browned and cheese is …
- Fold tortillas to close. , Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until lightly browned and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes per side.
GRILLED CHEESE & PEPPER SANDWICHES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Directions. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and peppers until tender. Divide between 2 bread slices. Top with cheese and remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with …
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter., In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes per side.
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED RED PEPPER QUESADILLAS - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
2020-10-28 · Quesadillas are easily adaptable for any diet but, for all of us that think bacon should be its own food group, this is the quesadilla for you! It's comprised of roasted red peppers, onions, garlic, …
- Cook bacon until crisp in medium non-stick skillet. Remove bacon. Skip this step if you want it meatless.
- Add onion and garlic to bacon fat (or olive oil if vegetarian) and sauté until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and let them drain.
- Wash pan clean and make sure to dry it well. Place pan back on burner and heat over medium heat. You want to give the cheese time to melt without burning the tortilla.
#1 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE - YEYFOOD.COM
2021-06-20 · Slice the chicken into thin strips. Roughly chop the peppers and onion. In the same grill pan, oil the grill grates and place one flour tortilla in the pan. Carefully top the tortilla with 3/4 cup each …
- Season the skinless chicken breast well with chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper for authentic Mexican flavor.
- While the chicken is cooking, toss the onion and bell pepper with one teaspoon of oil in a medium bowl and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
GRILLED CHEESE, CORN AND SWEET PEPPER QUESADILLA - THE ...
2018-02-08 · Instructions. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the garlic, chopped peppers, sweetcorn chilli powder, and chilli flakes, if using and cook for about 8 minutes until the pepper is softened. …
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the garlic, chopped peppers, sweetcorn chilli powder, and chilli flakes, if using and cook for about 8 minutes until the pepper is softened.
- Grate the cheese over the corn and pepper mixture and add mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with the other tortilla and cut into 4 equal portions before grilling on a hot pan. You could grill it first before cutting, I just find it easier to handle in a smaller portion.
GRILLED CHEESE QUESADILLAS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2008-05-27 · Broil, foil side down, 6 inches from heat until cheese melts, about 4 minutes.) Grill until cheese melts, about 4 minutes. dlip packages and grill until top is lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes. …
- Combine cheeses. Lightly butter sheet of aluminum foil 3-4 inches larger than tortillas. Place tortilla on middle of foil; sprinkle one-thired of the cheese over tortilla, then one-third of the scallions. Top with second tortilla and press lightly together. Fold foil loosely over edge of tortillas, leaving most of the top exposed. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, and scallions.
- When grill is waqrming and before it is hot enough to grill meat, place 1 or 2 foil packages, foil side down, on grill. (They can also be grilled under the broiler. Broil, foil side down, 6 inches from heat until cheese melts, about 4 minutes.) Grill until cheese melts, about 4 minutes. dlip packages and grill until top is lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes.
CHICKEN AND PEPPER JACK QUESADILLAS WITH ... - FOOD NETWORK
2018-10-26 · Season the chicken with salt and pepper and layer on top of the cheese. Fold the tortillas in half. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 quesadillas and ...
- Toss the coleslaw mix with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and set aside. Whisk the lime juice, garlic, cilantro, vegetable oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl.
- Lay out the tortillas and sprinkle the cheese on half of each. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and layer on top of the cheese. Fold the tortillas in half. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 quesadillas and cook, turning once, until browned and crisp and the cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and repeat with the remaining butter and quesadillas.
- Cut the quesadillas into wedges and divide among plates. Add the lettuce and lime dressing to the coleslaw mix, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Add to the plates and drizzle the quesadillas with the crema.
GRILLED VEGETABLE QUESADILLAS - JO COOKS
2020-05-18 · Assemble the quesadillas: Take a large tortilla and spread 2 tbsp of pesto over the top of the tortilla.Arrange grilled vegetables on half of the tortillas, some zucchini, squash, red onion, …
- Grill the vegetables, including the peppers on both sides until grill marks form. Remove from grill and set aside. Make sure you grill the peppers until they're charred.
GRILLED QUESADILLAS - MEXICAN RECIPES - OLD EL PASO
This grilled cheese quesadilla is the perfect combo of comfort food, Tex-Mex flavor and an easy grill recipe. If you're tired of burgers and hot dogs, then layer cheese and tasty fillings like bell pepper, …
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. On unsprayed side of each of 4 tortillas, spread 1/4 cup beans. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/4 of the bell pepper, tomato, green chiles and cheese. Top each with remaining tortilla, sprayed side up; press down firmly.
- Place quesadillas on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until cheese is melted.
GRILLED CHEESE WITH ROASTED PEPPERS AND SALAD — THE MOM 100
2017-05-24 · A well-made grilled cheese sandwich is almost impossible to beat as a lunch. While for the most part my boys are purists, wanting nothing between the two slices of bread besides some cheese, I like to mix it up. And these won over even the classicists in the house. The two sandwiches only need one pepper, but f you are roasting up peppers on the grill, it makes total sense to do 3 or 4, and ...
GRILLED VEGETABLE QUESADILLAS RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS ...
Cut bell peppers and zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Sprinkle half of cheese over four tortillas; drizzle reserved oil mixture over cheese. Top with grilled vegetables, cilantro, remaining cheese and tortillas. Grill quesadillas over medium-low coals 3 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly toasted. Cut ...
GRILLED PEPPER QUESADILLAS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2012-05-16 · Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Grilled Pepper Quesadillas. Printer-friendly version. GRILLED PEPPER QUESADILLAS : 3 tbsp. vegetable oil 1/2 med. red onion, peeled and thinly sliced 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled and seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch strips 4 oz. low fat Mozzarella cheese, grated 6 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, grated 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced …
GRILLED PEPPER CHEESE QUESADILLA RECIPES
This grilled cheese quesadilla is the perfect combo of comfort food, Tex-Mex flavor and an easy grill recipe. If you're tired of burgers and hot dogs, then layer cheese and tasty fillings like bell pepper, tomatoes, Old El Paso™ Fat-Free Refried Beans and Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles between flour tortillas. Ready in just 30 minutes, Grilled Quesadillas …
QUICK AND EASY CHEESE QUESADILLA RECIPE | ARMSTRONG CHEESE
Directions. Place 4 tortillas on a large work surface. Place 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese cheese on each tortilla and top with the avocado, red pepper and corn, dividing the ingredients equally among the tortillas. Sprinkle tortillas with oregano, salt and pepper. …
QUESADILLAS WITH RED PEPPER DIP | RED SUN FARMS
Quesadilla. Preheat the oven to 400° Put the peppers and zucchini in a baking dish with a teaspoon of oil and roast for 15-20 minutes. Let cool. Put the zucchini, peppers, chicken, tomatoes and onions in a bowl. Add the grated cheese. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Lightly toss to mix. Place a frying pan on the stove on medium heat ...