- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch dish.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drain chicken and add to broccoli mixture. Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining Parmesan cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Similar recipes "cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole"
Provided by Virginia Willis
Delicious and filling! Cheesy mixture can also be made into a soup.
Provided by heatherbreeze
After trying 4 different Zaar recipes for Broccoli and Cheese Casseroles, I remained unimpressed...I kept having to take out ingredients I didn't like...So it came to me that I could take what I liked...
Provided by CookinwithGas
More recipes about "cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole"
MAMA'S CHEESY CHICKEN 'N' BROCCOLI CASSEROLE | MRFOOD.COM
2018-05-17 · In a large bowl, combine noodles, 2 cups cheese, and remaining ingredients except crushed crackers, stirring well. Spoon into a 5-quart slow cooker that's been …
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, 2 cups cheese, and remaining ingredients except crushed crackers, stirring well. Spoon into a 5-quart slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining 1 cup cheese and the cracker crumbs. Uncover slow cooker and sprinkle crumb mixture over casserole. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes.
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - EASY CHICKEN ...
2020-10-01 · In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2017-10-14 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place broccoli florets in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer shredded chicken on top; press down onto broccoli. …
- Place broccoli florets in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer shredded chicken on top; press down onto broccoli.
- Combine mayonnaise, heavy cream, chicken soup base, dill, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Spread evenly over chicken and top with Cheddar cheese. Grease a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover baking dish with greased-side down.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven, about 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 to 20 minutes before serving.
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE | FOOD ...
2016-11-16 · Add the broccoli florets and stir to coat. Spray a 3-quart flameproof casserole dish with cooking spray. Toss the brown rice and chicken in a large bowl. …
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the flour and broth into a large saucepan and whisk until the flour is dissolved. Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture comes to a boil; continue to whisk until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the Cheddar and whisk until melted. Add the broccoli florets and stir to coat.
- Spray a 3-quart flameproof casserole dish with cooking spray. Toss the brown rice and chicken in a large bowl. Pour the broccoli-cheese sauce on top and mix well. Spread the mixture in the casserole dish and top with the Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake until bubbling and hot, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and broil until the top is nicely browned, 2 to 5 minutes Serve hot.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Freeze the baked casserole for up to 2 weeks. Cover in foil and reheat at 350 degrees F until hot, 35 to 45 minutes.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | …
2015-07-20 · Add some salt, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer and cook the chicken until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain the chicken, cover, and …
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Place the chicken in a large pot with water to cover. Add some salt, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer and cook the chicken until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain the chicken, cover, and refrigerate until cool, or up to 24 hours. Shred.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets, and boil until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Make a second layer with the broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, shredded chicken, half the Cheddar and some salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the broccoli and top with the remaining Cheddar. Bake for 40 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
10 BEST CHEESY CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI RECIPES ...
2021-11-03 · Cheesy Chicken Casserole with Broccoli and Bacon The Chunky Chef. yellow onion, mozzarella cheese, butter, chicken, all purpose flour and 9 more.
CHEESY BROCCOLI-AND-CHICKEN CASSEROLE - FOOD & WINE
2015-09-01 · Step 2. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, water, soy sauce, garlic and the remaining sea salt and freshly ground pepper and whisk to combine. Step 3. In an 8-inch-square …
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Season the chicken breast with 1/8 teaspoon each of sea salt and freshly ground pepper. In a small pan, heat 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 1 minute. Turn the chicken, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 8 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and leave covered for 10 minutes, then shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, water, soy sauce, garlic and the remaining sea salt and freshly ground pepper and whisk to combine.
- In an 8-inch-square baking dish, combine the shredded chicken, onion, egg noodles, the cheese, broccoli and the sauce and mix thoroughly. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover the dish, stir well and bake for 15 minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the sauce has thickened. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
TOO EASY CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI AND RICE CASSEROLE ...
2006-11-12 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees and boil water. In a 13x9 casserole dish, combine rice and contents of seasoning packet; add boiling water to dish and mix well. Add chicken, sprinkle with garlic …
- In a 13x9 casserole dish, combine rice and contents of seasoning packet; add boiling water to dish and mix well.
- Add broccoli and cheese; cover and continue to bake for another 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-07-10 · Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole Haiku: "Looked like too much work. Found some steps that could be skipped. End result was great!" Made mine a "make-ahead-meal" w/ canned …
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of salt-free seasoning, and pan-fry in the hot oil until lightly browned on both sides, about 10 minutes per side. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces, and set aside.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover, and bring the water to a boil. Place the broccoli florets and sweet onion into the steamer basket, cover pan, and steam until broccoli turns bright green and is barely tender, about 3 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil, and stir in the margarine until it melts. Pour in the contents of the two packages of rice side dish, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook until rice is tender, 7 to 10 minutes; turn off heat, and allow to stand covered for 2 minutes.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CHEESY CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2012-11-05 · Recipes / Chicken Breast. Chicken Broccoli Cheesy Casserole. Recipe by Chef #894416. This is a favorite of my family. I am asked to make it for each family gathering. Hope it …
- Rinse and drain broccoli. Chop up the broccoli into small bite size pieces splitting the larger pieces as you get toward the top of the crown.
- Warm the Shredded Chicken, I use mine straight out of the Crock pot. Mix chicken and the cream cheese until blended well. Does not have to have a perfect consistency. The cream cheese will melt in the oven. Put this in an 11 x 9 baking dish. Add some salt, pepper and garlic powder to the top.
- Next put the entire bowl chopped broccoli on top of the chicken. Spread them out evenly. Making sure to completely cover the chicken.
- In a sauce pan warm the cream of broccoli and a half of can of milk. If you follow the directions on the can you will make it too runny. So just use a half of a can of milk.
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-09-22 · Boil 3 cups of water, and cook broccoli until tender. Cook rice and add to Velveeta. Stir together until rice is cheesy. Put cheesy rice in a 9"X13" casserole dish. Top rice with cooked …
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE BY ROB OGDEN
2020-10-27 · In a large bowl, combine the rice, broccoli florets, chicken and cheese sauce. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Top with …
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Continue whisking until the milk mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the cheddar cheese and cream cheese until melted.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Top with crushed butter crackers or potato chips. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. For a crispier finish, turn the oven up to broil for the last 5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - MESS FOR LESS
2017-10-06 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. When the rice is cooked, spread it on the bottom of a greased 9x13 casserole dish or tray. Top with broccoli florets. Added chopped chicken breast. In a …
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Directions. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 …
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
2021-09-25 · Step 2 – In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Add broccoli and boil for an additional 2 minutes. Drain and set aside. Step 3 – In a large saucepan or skillet, heat butter or oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions become translucent.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - CHEESY - BIGOVEN.COM
Arrange broccoli in 2-quart casserole dish or 11x13 Pyrex baking dish. Evenly drizzle half of cheese sauce over broccoli, then top with chicken,remaining cheese sauce and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top and bake during last 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before ...
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE | PERDUE®
Spray a 9” by 13” baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the chicken mixture into the baking dish. Top with crushed butter crackers or potato chips. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. For a crispier finish, turn the oven up to broil for the last 5 minutes.
CHEESY BROCCOLI & CHICKEN CASSEROLE | FOODLAND
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the soup on the bottom of a 9 x 13-in. (23 x 32-cm.) baking dish. Add the pasta and the chicken to the baking dish and mix to coat pasta and chicken with soup. Top with remaining soup and broccoli; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 min. or until soup is bubbling and top is golden brown.
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE WHOOT
How To Make Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole. via Dave Hood, Cook’n Share. Pop 2 large chicken breasts into water. Boil chicken 18-20 minutes. Remove from the stove and allow it to cool. Cut chicken into cubes or shred if you prefer. Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove from water and set aside in a bowl.
BEST CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOW TO ...
2021-08-18 · Heat the oven to 425°F. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces; season with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet on …
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-03-30 · DIRECTIONS. cook chicken, broccoli and noodles, rise noodles to remove excess startch. preheat oven to 350. prepare your cheese sauce by combining the last 4 ingredients also adding cheese, as much as you want. mix together chicken noodles and broccoli. put the mix into a casserole dish. cover the mix with the cheese sauce and top with cracker ...
12 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND ...
Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole Photo By: Virginia Willis ©2014, Television Food Network, G.P. All Right Reserved
CHEESY RICE AND BROCCOLI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES ...
Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and "Rice" Casserole with Bacon (LOW CARB) Baked casserole with chicken, cauliflower, broccoli & bacon. CALORIES: 253.5 | FAT: 17.6 g | PROTEIN: 18.2 g | CARBS: 6.9 g | FIBER: 2.7 g. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and "Rice" Casserole with Bacon (LOW CARB) Calories.
HEALTHY KETO CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE ...
2020-02-16 · This chicken with broccoli casserole recipe is so lighten-up, ultra-creamy-and-cheesy, comforting food for any time meal as well. The canned cream of mushroom soup or chicken soup is adding in the casserole to create an easy homemade creamy texture, made with chicken, broccoli, mushroom, and other few ingredients to ensure that this chicken cheesy broccoli casserole is …