- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add asparagus, broccoli, and 4 tablespoons broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. Stir-fry until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Mix in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, vegetables, and remaining 2 tablespoons broth. Toss until heated through and sauce coats evenly, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.
- *Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Similar recipes "chicken asparagus and broccoli stir fry food"
My family is of German Lutheran descent, and although we enjoy this traditional beef roast, I never liked the amount of time and fuss it takes to make it. This recipe is so good and oh-so-easy. It's great...
Provided by Taste of Home
These are an easy-to-make pickle that are tangy. In my humble opinion, much better than store-bought. You can taste the garlic and other spices. The nice thing about this recipe is it is fast and easy...
Provided by TimUwe
I have been playing around with recipes for chicken wings at home and I came up with this. Panko crumbs (found in the Asian aisle or sometimes with the bread crumbs) are very crunchy. Baking the wings...
Provided by Ms. DMAC
I like to take leftover holiday turkey and turn it into this delicious potpie. Apples and raisins add sweetness. -Georgia MacDonald, Dover, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
For a twist on the usual fruit punch, try a flavored coffee with ice cream, brought together just before serving. - Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Ian Knauer
My Granny's dumpling brought into the 20th century, no longer hours on end cooking, just ten minutes in microwave! She makes it every year on Hogmanay.
Provided by laneymack
Make this healthy version of the tasty Thai classic in less time than it takes to have it delivered. If you have fish sauce and aren't a strict vegetarian, substitute it for the soy sauce. It will give...
Provided by Martha Stewart
This recipe is from the book Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. Feel free to sub all quinoa flour for the corn flour or vice-versa if you don't have both on hand. I have also used chickpea flour. Whatever...
Provided by Prose
When I first became vegan, I craved meat & potatoes and gravy, this craving is the inspiration for this recipe. The gravy has a rich lemon and thyme flavor that compliments the vegan griller (burger) patties....
Provided by eatingvegan
More recipes about "chicken asparagus and broccoli stir fry food"
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
2015-12-03 · Stir-fry until the chicken loses its raw color and gets a little brown, about 3 minutes. Add the hoisin sauce, return the broccoli to the pan and toss …
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the scallion whites, sugar, sesame oil, sherry, soy sauce, about half the garlic, half the ginger, 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch and 1 teaspoon salt. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Mix the remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1/3 cup water in a small bowl and reserve.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil and heat. Add the broccoli stems and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the florets and the remaining garlic and ginger, 2 tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon salt and some black pepper. Stir-fry until the broccoli is bright green but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Get the skillet good and hot again, and then heat the remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add the chicken and red pepper flakes if using. Stir-fry until the chicken loses its raw color and gets a little brown, about 3 minutes. Add the hoisin sauce, return the broccoli to the pan and toss to heat through. Stir in the reserved cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil to thicken. Add more water if need to thin the sauce, if necessary. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if you like.
- Mound the stir-fry on a serving platter or divide among 4 plates and garnish with sesame seeds; serve with rice.
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
2018-10-02 · 4. Add the remaining oil to the hot wok, stir in asparagus, spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken to the wok, add …
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover, and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Wash asparagus and trim woody ends. Peel lower parts of the stems, if necessary, and finely slice on the diagonal. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok until the surface seems to shimmer slightly. Add half the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove from the wok with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute, remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the hot wok, stir in asparagus, spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken to the wok, add wine or sherry and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Lastly, add water, soy sauce or tamari, sugar and sesame oil and stir-fry for a further minute or until chicken is slightly browned and just cooked through.
ASPARAGUS AND CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
2015-02-28 · Add the asparagus, scallions, remaining garlic, ginger, 1/4 cup of water, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir-fry until the asparagus is bright …
- Freeze the chicken breasts for 20 to 30 minutes and then thinly slice the chicken against the grain into strips. Toss the strips with about half the garlic and ginger, the soy sauce, sugar, 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and the sherry in a bowl. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Mix the remaining cornstarch with the broth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the asparagus, scallions, remaining garlic, ginger, 1/4 cup of water, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir-fry until the asparagus is bright green but still crisp, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the same skillet until very hot, then add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it loses its raw color and gets a little brown, about 3 minutes. Return the asparagus to the pan and toss to heat through. Stir in the reserved cornstarch mixture and bring to a full boil to thicken. Mound the stir-fry on a serving platter or divide among 4 plates; serve with rice.
CHICKEN, MUSHROOM AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY RECIPE ...
Add asparagus and onion; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Add water; cover and steam 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus is tender. …
- Meanwhile, in wok or 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken strips; stir-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from wok; place on plate.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Add asparagus and onion; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Add water; cover and steam 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix stir-fry sauce and oyster sauce. Add sauce mixture and return chicken to wok; stir-fry about 1 minute longer or until hot.
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY
2015-06-19 · Remove the broccoli and asparagus from the pan and set aside. In the hot pan, add the remaining oil. Once hot, add the chicken. Cook until the …
- Heat half of the sesame oil on medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the broccoli, asparagus, and broth. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the soy sauce, ginger, honey, and scallions. Whisk well and set aside.
- Remove the broccoli and asparagus from the pan and set aside. In the hot pan, add the remaining oil. Once hot, add the chicken. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Return the broccoli and asparagus to the pan with the chicken. Stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook until hot, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and top with sesame seeds.
ASPARAGUS, CHICKEN AND WALNUTS STIR FRY | CHRISTINE'S ...
2022-01-07 · Hi Christine, Thanks for the recipes and tips of cooking asparagus. Today is the first time i bought 2 bunch of asparagus on sale in Coles. I stir …
CHICKEN ASPARAGUS STIR FRY - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
2018-06-15 · Combine all the sauce ingredients and place to the side for now. Fry your chicken up in the pot until it’s browned, then add in your veggies. I need a wok. Desperately. It’s on my …
- Slice up your veggies and with the zucchini, make the chunks either large so they take longer to cook or save them to add near the very end for a quick steam.
- Fry your chicken up in the pot until it's browned, then add in your veggies. Cover the pot and steam the food for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY | ALLRECIPES
2019-11-17 · Heat half of the canola oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C) in an electric skillet or in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, bell …
- Combine soy sauce and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a glass bowl or zip-top bag. Add chicken; stir to coat. Remove all air from baggie before sealing, or cover the bowl. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Combine boiling water and bouillon granules in another bowl, stir until dissolved. Add remaining cornstarch and ginger; stir to combine.
- Heat half of the canola oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C) in an electric skillet or in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the skillet with a slotted spoon to a serving dish.
- Heat remaining canola oil and sesame oil in same skillet to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C) or medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes. Return vegetables to the skillet. Add bouillon mixture. Stir until thickened. Stir in optional almonds.
QUICK CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY - MY GORGEOUS …
2019-03-18 · heat the oil in a pan or wok, add the chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes until cooked through and lightly brown. add the chopped asparagus together with the spring onions, garlic …
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a pan or wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 6-7 minutes until tender and lightly brown.
- Add the chopped asparagus tips, spring onions, garlic and ginger, and leave to cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the asparagus is tender.
- Combine the soy sauces, sesame oil, sugar and vinegar, and pour over the chicken and asparagus, cooking for a further 1 minute.
CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY: QUICK & EASY RECIPE - THE ...
2021-04-18 · Cook for 15 seconds, and add the asparagus. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Shaoxing wine and stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Meanwhile, mix your sauce mixture to …
- In a medium bowl, combine the sliced chicken, water, cornstarch, oil, and oyster sauce. Mix until the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken. Set aside to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the water (or chicken stock), cornstarch, white pepper, sugar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil.
- Heat your wok over high heat until it just starts to smoke, and add 1 tablespoon of oil to coat. Spread the chicken evenly in one layer, and allow it to sear undisturbed for 30 seconds. Stir-fry for another 30 seconds, or until about 75% cooked. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the wok, along with the minced garlic. Cook for 15 seconds, and add the asparagus. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Shaoxing wine and stir-fry for another 30 seconds.
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY - DINNER AT THE ZOO
2018-04-29 · This chicken and asparagus stir fry is fresh, healthy and uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in the house! How to make chicken and asparagus stir fry …
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY - SLENDER KITCHEN
2020-09-14 · 3. Add chicken and let cook for 3-4 minutes until it begins to brown. 4. Add the asparagus, garlic, and ginger. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until asparagus is tender …
- Make the stir fry sauce by combining the chicken broth, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Add the asparagus, garlic, and ginger. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until asparagus is tender crisp and bright green.
QUICK + EASY CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
2019-06-26 · Cook for about 5 minutes. Put chicken in a bowl and set aside. Combine. Add soy sauce, minced garlic, and stir fry medley (vegetables) to the skillet and cook for a few …
- Make the Sesame sauce by whisking together the corn starch with the rice vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
- For the chicken, heat oil on medium heat and add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes. Pour chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- Add soy sauce and minced garlic (and leftover oil if there is any) to the skillet. Add Stir Fry medley and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with the stir fry sauce. Cook on medium heat until the sauce thickens (about 4-5 minutes) stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper if needed.
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WITH NOODLES RECIPE - BBC FOOD
- For the chicken, place the chicken into a bowl, add the light soy sauce and black pepper and toss well, then set aside.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the sprouting broccoli and cook for two minutes until just tender, then drain and set aside.
- Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden-brown, and nearly cooked.
- Add the onion to the wok, along with the garlic, ginger and red pepper and stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add the chicken and broccoli and toss through then add the sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli bean sauce and heat through, stirring to combine.
- Mix the cornflour with one tablespoon of water, then stir into the sauce and heat until just thickened.
- For the noodles, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain and toss with the sesame oil and spring onions.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - IFOODREAL.COM
2020-09-09 · In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, broth, cornstarch and black pepper. Set aside. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet or wok on medium-high heat …
- Make sure broccoli is chopped and garlic and ginger are grated before starting to cook. Things happen quickly once you get going.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, broth, cornstarch and black pepper. Set aside.
- Add chopped chicken breasts and cook uncovered for 7 minutes, turning once. Remove onto a plate and set aside.
CHICKEN STIR FRY - EASY AND HEALTHY RECIPE!
2020-01-09 · Make the Stir Fry Sauce: In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the sauce ingredients: chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, fresh ginger, garlic and cornstarch. …
- When the pan is hot, add the cubed chicken and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the chicken to a clean plate.
- Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil to the pan. Add the broccoli and carrots and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add the bell peppers to the pan and continue stir frying the veggies until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
CHICKEN, MUSHROOM, AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-07-22 · Stir-fry asparagus, onion, and garlic for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and stir fry 3 more minutes. Add water, cover and steam 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is tender. In a little …
15-MINUTE CHICKEN + ASPARAGUS STIR FRY | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
2021-10-10 · Add in the chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes, mincing with a wooden spoon. Once it’s cooked, add in the asparagus, rice vinegar, coconut aminos, and toasted sesame oil. Continue to cook for 2-4 minutes, until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Garnish with sesame seeds, and green onions, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
CHICKEN, ASPARAGUS, AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add asparagus, broccoli, and 4 tablespoons broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY | STIR FRY RECIPES | TESCO ...
Play Video. Add the broccoli, garlic, ginger and most of the chilli to the pan and stir-fry for 5 mins. Return the chicken to the pan and cook for 2 mins or until cooked through. Remove the pan from the heat and add the soy sauce. Divide the rice between 4 plates and top with the chicken and vegetables. Scatter over the cashew nuts, remaining ...
CHICKEN, ASPARAGUS, AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - JOANNE EATS ...
2009-03-27 · Chicken, Asparagus, and Broccoli Stir Fry Serves 6, adapted from Bon Appetit’s Fast Easy Fresh. 2 1/4 lb chicken tenderloins, sliced into strips 3 tbsp sesame oil 3 cloves garlic 1 1/2 lb asparagus 2 lb broccoli 3/4 cup chicken broth 6 tbsp hoisin sauce 2 tbsp oyster sauce 2 cups brown rice. Heat 2T oil. Add garlic and stir for about 30 seconds. Add the asparagus, …
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY WITH BASIL | HEALTHY ...
Then stir-fry until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same pan. Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add asparagus, bell pepper, and scallions; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to pan. Whisk broth mixture ...
10 BEST ASPARAGUS BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
Asparagus Broccoli Stir Fry Simple Indian Recipes. salt, Garam Masala, lemon, onion, asparagus, oil, ginger garlic paste and 1 more. Pork and Broccoli Stir-fry Pork. red bell pepper, green onions, boneless pork loin, broccoli, oyster sauce and 8 more. Cashew Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry AllieKey.
10 BEST CHICKEN ASPARAGUS BROCCOLI RECIPES | YUMMLY
One Skillet Chicken Thighs With Asparagus And Peas Yummly. lemon juice, thick-cut bacon, lemon slices, asparagus, boneless skinless chicken thighs and 10 more. Yummly Original. Sheet Pan Sichuan Chicken and Vegetables Yummly. rice wine vinegar, asparagus, kosher salt, szechwan peppercorns and 13 more.
20-MINUTE CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY ... - 30SECONDS FOOD
This easy chicken and asparagus stir-fry recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook and is a healthy family dinner. Plus, asparagus is a high-fiber food for colon health. Cuisine: Asian Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients 1 …
10 BEST ASPARAGUS BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
Chicken, Asparagus, and Broccoli Stir-Fry Bon Appétit. garlic cloves, broccoli florets, low salt chicken broth, skinless boneless chicken breast halves and 5 more.