This easy cake - no mixer required - is a popular staple at Bakesale Betty in Oakland, Calif. Pie, cake, cookies and a legendary fried chicken sandwich are the only things on the menu, but locals start lining up long before opening time. They're that good. Betty herself, the baker Alison Barkat, adds a cinnamon-sugar topping and honey to the classic banana bread formula for a deeply caramelized, moist result.
Provided by Julia Moskin
Categories breakfast, snack, breads, quick breads
Yield 1 (9-by-5-inch) loaf
Number Of Ingredients 14
Similar recipes "cinnamon crunch banana bread food"
A caramel-flavored chiffon cake.
Provided by Ellen
It is often asked by new home chefs, "what is the difference between almond flour and almond meal?" Basically, there's no point in buying expensive commercial almond flour (unless you use it every day...
Provided by the80srule
Make and share this Tumbleweed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
Provided by todd.alex
A recipe for 2; easily doubles. Panko crispy fish or chicken with a wonderful spicy mayo. Looks like a lot of ingredients, but can be thrown together quickly. See "Note" at bottom of directions for the...
Provided by gailanng
Here's what you need: coconut oil, cranberry, old fashioned rolled oat, walnuts, unsweetened coconut flake, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, milk, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, milk, flaky sea salt
Provided by Chris Salicrup
Tehri was originally concocted by kings in northern India as a vegetarian equivalent to the Mughals' mutton or chicken biryani. This modern-day version has deliciously soft sweet vegetables and flavorful...
Provided by thesiamesecat
Well-rounded seafood and pasta dish. Good with any pasta; angel hair is less filling.
Provided by JustJen
Great simple Italian recipe; takes no time to whip up, and is guaranteed to please everybody in your family. It's a nice recipe that was passed down from generation to generation; It's a cheap peasant...
Provided by Mivashel
More recipes about "cinnamon crunch banana bread food"
WHOLE WHEAT CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN ...
2017-06-05 · Grease a 9×5 inch loaf tin. Whisk together wet ingredients in a large bowl (eggs, banana, sugar, oil, yogurt). Sprinkle flour, cornstarch (or extra flour), …
BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD WITH CINNAMON CRUNCH TOPPING ...
2015-01-29 · Blueberry Banana Bread with Cinnamon Crunch Topping. August 29, 2014 • Breads, Breakfast, Recipes, Seasons, Summer Weather: 50 degrees, bright sunshine breaking through gray …
- Peel bananas, break them up and toss them into a bowl. Mash with a potato masher (I leave some banana pieces so you get occasional nice bites of banana in the bread; don't mash until the bananas are completely liquefied).
- To the bananas, add the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and stir. In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold the blueberries into the dry ingredients. Add the flour/blueberry mixture to the liquids and stir until combined. Do not over mix.
- To make the topping: in a small bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles crumbs.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - EASY RECIPES
2016-05-29 · Prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with either non-stick spray or butter. In a medium bowl, combine your dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, oats, sugar, salt) In a large bowl, combine …
HEALTHY CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - HELLO SPOONFUL
2019-06-18 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with butter or cooking spray. In a large bowl mash the bananas until smooth. Stir in the melted (then cooled) butter, greek yogurt, eggs, …
- In a large bowl mash the bananas until smooth. Stir in the melted (then cooled) butter, greek yogurt, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
CINNAMON SWIRL BANANA BREAD RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
2020-12-16 · Spread ⅔ of the banana bread batter in a lined loaf pan. Gently press about ⅔ of the streusel mixture along the center of the bread. Top with the remaining batter. Gently push the …
- Place the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and combine well. Add the butter and cut in until pea-sized crumbs form. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Add batter to pan: Place 2/3 of the prepared batter in the prepared loaf pan. Gently press about 2/3 of the streusel mixture along the center of the bread. Top with the remaining batter, then gently push the remaining streusel on top.
UNIQUE AND YUMMY BANANA CRUNCH BREAD RECIPE - …
2007-08-27 · Prepare Crunch Topping: Combine flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake at 350 degrees oven for 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in …
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in bananas, walnuts, ginger, eggs and vanilla until mixture is just moistened. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Prepare Crunch Topping: Combine flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees oven for 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 10 minutes. Remove bread and cool on wire rack completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
CINNAMON CRUMBLE BANANA BREAD - EVERYDAY MADE FRESH
2019-03-29 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan. Grease with butter, spray oil, etc, and dust with flour. In a large bowl beat together the sugar, egg and vanilla until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan. Grease with butter, spray oil, etc, and dust with flour.
MOIST BANANA BREAD - W/ CRUNCHY STREUSEL TOPPING
2014-09-09 · The banana, vanilla and cinnamon flavor combination is just irresistible. ... (I doubled it) is really tasty with just the right crunch. A new family favorite! Thanks Jovita!! Reply. Jovita March 6, …
- The streusel topping. Add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Cut in the butter using your fingers or a pastry blender, until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chopped walnuts. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well in between each addition. With a wooden spoon, stir in the mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Slowly stir in the dry ingredients. Once the flour is incorporated, stop right there. Do NOT over stir. Gently stir in walnuts. The batter will be thick.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2021-02-25 · Rolled and twisted, this simple 8 ingredient bread dough transforms into an absolutely irresistible cinnamon crunch bread. Roll the dough up with a butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar …
- Whisk the warm buttermilk, warm water, yeast, and 2 Tablespoons sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment. Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes or until foamy on top.
- Add the remaining sugar, the butter, egg, salt, and 1 cup flour. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, then add the remaining flour. Beat on low speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, about 2 minutes. *If you do not own a mixer, you can mix this dough with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. It will take a bit of arm muscle.*
- Keep the dough in the mixer and beat on low speed for an additional 2 minutes or knead by hand on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes.
- Lightly grease a large bowl with oil or nonstick spray. Place the dough in the bowl, turning it to coat all sides in the oil. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil, plastic wrap, or a clean kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rise in a relatively warm environment for 1.5-2 hours or until double in size. (I always let it rise on the counter. Takes about 2 hours. For a tiny reduction in rise time, see my answer to Where Should Dough Rise? in my Baking with Yeast Guide.)
CINNAMON CRUNCH BARS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-03-05 · 8 Spoon Bread Recipes That Turn Corn Into Comfort Spoon bread is comfort food perfection — it's irresistibly soft, moist, and carbohydrate-laden enough to elicit a nice warm nap. It …
- Arrange cinnamon graham crackers with sides touching in a single layer to cover the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the walnuts evenly over the crackers. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Cook stirring constantly until the mixture begins to boil. Continue to boil the syrup for 3 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat and pour over crackers.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and slightly darker around the edges. Cool completely in the pan. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
HEALTHY CINNAMON CRUMB BANANA BREAD | GIMME DELICIOUS
2017-09-27 · Pre-heat oven to 325F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey, milk and …
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey, milk and vanilla for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the mashed bananas and flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter into greased pan, sprinkle with crumble. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!
- To make the streusel topping:Combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and softened butter in a small bowl until well mixed. Crumble over top of the banana bread before baking.
WHOLE WHEAT CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD RECIPE - SAVORY ...
2020-05-29 · Steps to make cinnamon crunch banana bread: 1) Cut cold butter into flour, sugar and cinnamon until. 2) streusel form – chill. 3) Combine dry ingredients, then. 4) mash bananas and mix …
- Make topping: For the crumb topping, place the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingertips until crumbs form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine dry ingredients: Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Combine wet ingredients: Stir together all wet ingredients in a separate large measuring jug until well combined.
VEGAN CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - ORCHIDS + SWEET TEA
2018-06-28 · Vegan Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread that is perfectly sweet and moist, is balanced between tender and crunchy, and 100% delicious! It takes less than 10 minutes to whip together and …
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it using vegan butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, Agave, vanilla, and Almond milk-AVC mixture, whisking them together until well combined.
- Next, stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, organic brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt and mix until well incorporated! **NOTE: DO NOT OVER-MIX!**
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD | FOODTALK
2020-10-24 · Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and pour into a greased loaf pan. For the cinnamon crunch topping, mix together flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour in the melted butter and mix together until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the banana bread and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - RECIPE BY ALPINE ELLA
2021-08-04 · Three: In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter until smooth. Four: Add the light brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix for 3 minutes on medium speeed. Five: Add in your egg and vanilla and beat again on medium speed for 1 minute. Six: Turn the speed to low and add in your mashed bananas.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - THE PREHEATED OVEN
2021-03-09 · Home » Recipes » Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread. Recipes. Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread. March 9, 2021 by Melina ... Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread. Banana bread leveled up with a cinnamon sugar swirl in the middle and a crunchy, crackly, cinnamon-sugar top. Print Recipe. Prep Time 10 mins. Cook Time 1 hr. Total Time 1 hr 10 mins. Course Dessert. Servings 1 loaf. …
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH BANANA BREAD — THE SKINNY FORK
2020-06-07 · Directions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly coat the inside of a 9x5” loaf pan with non-stick baking spray; set aside. In a small bowl, mix the 1/2 C. flour, 1/4 C. crushed cinnamon crunch cereal, 1/4 C. brown sugar/stevia, 1 Tsp. ground cinnamon, and 1/4 C. butter together with a fork to make your crumb topping.
CINNAMON CRUNCH ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD - THE GOURMET RD
2017-08-07 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond flour, flax seed, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another medium bowl, use a hand mixer to whisk together bananas, brown sugar and oil …
CINNAMON CRUNCH WHOLE WHEAT BANANA BREAD – LOVELY FOOD BLOG
Bread Recipes / By Lovely Food Blog. This is a great idea for breakfast – The Whole Wheat Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread is even healthier when you pair it with Greek Yogurt. Make two loaves and freeze the other one! Prep Time: 15 mins – Cook Time: 60 mins. WET INGREDIENTS: 2 large eggs 1 cup of mashed bananas 3/4 cup of sugar 1/3 cup of oil 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt. DRY INGREDIENTS: 1 3/4 ...
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD | RECIPE | BEST BANANA BREAD ...
Oct 2, 2016 - This cinnamon crunch banana bread is so incredibly moist and has a cinnamon crunch topping that will easily make it your favorite banana bread recipe.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD RECIPE - FOOD RECIPE
2021-10-08 · Cinnamon crunch banana bread recipe. Milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract. Mash bananas with a fork or veggie masher. Elements for cinnamon crunch banana bread: Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Mash with a potato masher (i leave some banana pieces so you get occasional nice bites of banana in the bread; Stir 1/2 cup chopped walnuts into the batter before. …
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD – EMILY GRACE FOOD
The cinnamon crunch is the perfect addition to what’s already an amazing thing. Just smear some salted butter on top. 1. Preheat the oven on 180°C. 2. Blend together the almond butter (needs to be a runny kind for yummy moist banana bread), coconut yoghurt, and sugar until combined well. 3. Add in the eggs and combine.
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH BANANA BREAD
Preheat oven to 350F. Cream oil + coconut sugar in a bowl. Add eggs, vanilla and milk and mix well. Mash in bananas. In another bowl, mix together flour and baking soda and add to wet ingredients. Stir until fully combined. Cinnamon crumble: 2 tbsp melted coconut oil + 3 tbsp flour + 6 tbsp org cane sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon. Pour into oiled/lined ...
CINNAMON CRUNCH BREAD RECIPES
2020-05-29 · Steps to make cinnamon crunch banana bread: 1) Cut cold butter into flour, sugar and cinnamon until. 2) streusel form – chill. 3) Combine dry ingredients, then. 4) mash bananas and mix with. 5) wet ingredients. 6) Fold wet into dry ingredients just until combined. 7) Spread in lined pan and. 8) top with streusel to bake. Recipe …