- Whisk pineapple juice, orange juice, sugar, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ginger together in a bowl until evenly combined.
Similar recipes "citrus steak marinade"
We invite someone for dinner almost every weekend, and this recipe has never failed us. It can be prepared in just a few minutes. I like to serve it with vegetables and a salad. -Joan Whyte-Elliott of...
Provided by Taste of Home
Make and share this Citrus Grilled Sirloin Steak recipe from Food.com.
Provided by threeovens
The mild citrus flavor of Carol Towey's marinade offers a nice change of pace from usual steak seasonings. "It's easy to prepare the steak the night before, then throw it on the grill before dinner," says...
Provided by Taste of Home
This mouth watering recipe marinates the flat iron in citrus juices and ginger to produces a juicy, memorable steak!
Provided by bjalg
More recipes about "citrus steak marinade"
CITRUS-MARINATED BEEF FAJITAS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2017-01-04 · Slice the steak across the grain into thin slices and place on a serving platter. Meanwhile, drain the marinade from the vegetables. Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons …
- For the marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, oil, lime juice and zest, orange juice and zest, cilantro, Worcestershire, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- For the fajitas: Place the steak in a large resealable plastic bag and pour half of the marinade over. Seal the bag, pressing out as much air as possible, then massage to distribute the marinade. Lay the bag flat and refrigerate for 4 hours, flipping it occasionally.
- Place the mushrooms, onions and peppers in another resealable plastic bag and pour in the remaining marinade. Seal the bag, pressing out any excess air and massage to distribute the marinade. Refrigerate for 4 hours, flipping it occasionally.
- Twenty minutes before cooking, bring the steak to room temperature. Wipe it clean from the marinade and pat it dry. Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium-high heat and spray generously with cooking spray. Cook the steak, 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes. Slice the steak across the grain into thin slices and place on a serving platter.
STEAK WITH CITRUS MARINADE | FLORIDA ORANGE JUICE
2018-06-18 · Our Steak with Citrus Marinade is a simple dinner to add into your rotation that your family is sure to love. Made with Florida Orange Juice, this meal is packed with flavor and nutrients. Steak …
STEAK WITH CITRUS MARINADE | FLORIDA ORANGE JUICE
2018-06-18 · Add Florida Orange Juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil to bag. 3. Shake the bag until the steak is covered. 4. Refrigerate in the bag for 30 minutes to an hour. 5. Remove steak from marinade and grill on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side. 6. Remove steak …
THE 15 BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPES ON THE PLANET
2017-03-05 · Cuban cuisine is rich with citrus, cumin, and spices. This steak marinade goes well with strip steak and a tropical salad (and maybe some Buena Vista Social Club on the radio) What You Need. 24 ounces boneless sirloin strip steak; 2 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak …
CITRUS STEAK MARINADE | PALEO LEAP
Serve the citrus-marinated steak with quick-to-prepare guacamole or Pico de Gallo salsa – just go easy on the spice, so that the citrus-soaked notes can come delicately through. Citrus Steak Marinade …
CITRUS MARINATED FLANK STEAK — BUNS IN MY OVEN
2016-05-02 · Instructions. Add the flank steak to a large zip top bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce. Pour over …
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce. Pour over the meat. Seal bag and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours and up to 36 hours before cooking.
CITRUS MARINATED FLANK STEAK – BAKED IN THE SOUTH
2021-09-14 · With a small, sharp paring knife score the steak on both sides. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt in the bowl of a food processor or blender; puree until smooth. Place the steak in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade …
- Combine the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt in the bowl of a food processor or blender; puree until smooth. Place the steak in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Press out the air, seal the bag and marinate at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare the coals on the grill until they are glowing red with a white ash around them. Drain and discard the marinade and place the steak 4 inches over the coals; sear quickly, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Move the steak away from the direct heat, cover the grill and continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 135 F, about 7 to 10 minutes longer. Remove the steak from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
CITRUS MARINATED FLANK STEAK - A FARMGIRL'S KITCHEN®
2018-03-09 · This citrus marinade for steak is perfect for grilling or can be cooked on in a cast iron skillet. This inexpensive cut of beef becomes so flavorful and helps tenderize it, the longer it sits in the citrus marinade. You’ll love this marinade for flank steak…
- To roast the head of garlic, simply cut a small portion of the top of the head. Place the head of garlic on two sheets of aluminum foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 400 degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Place the ingredients for the marinate in a large Ziploc bag. Squeeze the cooled garlic cloves out and mash them. Add them to the marinate. Press with your fingers, on the outside of the bag to combine. Place the steaks in the marinate and let sit in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
GRILLED CITRUS MARINATED RIBEYE RECIPE | LANA'S COOKING
2020-02-25 · Instructions. Combine all marinade ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add the steaks turning to coat well. Marinate for 1 to 1 ½ hours turning steaks frequently. Cook on a charcoal or gas grill. While steaks are cooking, pour the marinade …
- Cook on a charcoal or gas grill. While steaks are cooking, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Allow steaks to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle finished steaks with some of the warm marinade while resting.
CUBAN STEAK WITH GARLIC CITRUS MARINADE AND ... - FOOD.COM
2010-08-28 · Carefully oil the grill rack. Remove the steaks from their marinade, pat them dry, and season them with salt and pepper to taste. Place the steaks on the rack and cook, turning once, until …
- Preheat grill. Meanwhile, prepare the steaks. Trim any excess fat or connective tissue from them. One at a time, place each steak piece between two sheets of waxed paper; pound with a meat pounder until they are flattened to a thickness of about 1/2".
- Press the garlic cloves through a garlic press and put into a large, shallow dish. Add the orange and lemon juices and the olive oil and stir well. Add the steaks, turning them in the mixture to coat them, and leave them in the dish at room temperature.
- To prepare the Orange-Onion Salsa: Segment the oranges. Using a sharp knife, first cut off the peel at the top and bottom of each orange, cutting thickly enough to remove the outer membrane of the orange segments as well. Then stand each orange on a cut end and cut off the peel in strips in the same way.
- Holding the peeled orange over a bowl to catch the juices, free each segment by cutting between it and the membranes on either side; cut the freed segment crosswise in half; let the halves drop into the bowl. Add the sliced onion and cilantro and toss well, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
CITRUS-MARINATED SKIRT STEAK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2010-04-26 · Recipes; Citrus-Marinated Skirt Steak; Citrus-Marinated Skirt Steak. Rating: 4.5 stars. 2 Ratings. 5 star values: 1 4 star values: 1 3 star values: 0 2 star values: 0 1 star values: 0 Read Reviews Add Review 2 Ratings 2 Reviews Marinate skirt steak …
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, cumin, oregano and crushed red pepper in a large ziplock bag. Add steak, seal bag and turn to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a gas grill to high. Oil grill. Remove steak from bag, discarding excess marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
CITRUS MARINATED SKIRT STEAK | RIEHL FOOD
2018-03-02 · Directions. Add the skirt steak to a large zip top bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce. Pour over the meat. Seal bag and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours and up to 36 hours before cooking. When ready to cook, remove meat from the ...
CITRUS MARINADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2004-02-09 · Ingredients. Ingredient Checklist. ¾ cup fresh orange juice. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil. 2 tablespoons lime juice. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. 1 garlic clove, crushed. ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper. ¼ teaspoon salt.
CITRUS-AND-SOY MARINADE RECIPE - BILL KIM | FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a large bowl, combine the mirin with the soy sauce, yuzu juice and water. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Advertisement.
CITRUS HERB MARINATED STEAK | MCCORMICK
Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. 3 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
CITRUS GRILLING MARINADE — LET'S DISH RECIPES
2021-07-09 · Instructions. Place all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. With blender running, gradually pour in the oil and blend until smooth. Transfer to a covered jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Use about 1 cup of marinade per pound of meat. Marinate for 4-6 hours before cooking meat or vegetables.
SMOKED CITRUS SKIRT STEAK - A SKIRT STEAK MARINADE IDEA ...
2018-09-23 · Instructions. Put all ingredients in a bowl or a bag. Let sit overnight or at least 4 hours. When ready to cook. Preheat grill. cook 3-4 minutes a side. Let sit for at least 10 minutes. Slice and marvel at how tasty it is.
RECIPE: CITRUS MARINATED FLANK STEAK - THE FOOD HUSSY
2014-09-05 · 2 pound flank steak. Instructions. With a small, sharp paring knife score the steak on both sides. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt in the bowl of a food processor or blender; puree until smooth. Place the steak in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it.
STEAK WITH CITRUS MARINADE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2013-05-24 · In a small bowl, combine orange juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, soy sauce, citrus juice and oil. Place steak in a plastic zipper bag. Add marinade; shake or turn to coat. Refrigerate in bag for 30-60 minutes. Remove steak from marinade and grill on medium-high for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until meat thermometer in center registers 145°F.
OUR BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
2021-04-13 · Add serious flavor to your steak with these steak marinade recipes, including a koji-cola marinade; citrus, fennel, and herb marinade; and more.
DELICIOUS ORCHARDS » CITRUS STEAK MARINADE
1 1/2 lb. steak. To make the marinade, in a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Using a plastic storage bag that closes tightly such as a Ziploc, add the steak and marinade and seal the bag. Place in refrigerator. Allow the steak to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight. When completely marinated, using a skillet with heat on ...
CUBAN STEAK WITH GARLIC CITRUS MARINADE AND SALSA RECIPES
Step 1. In a blender, combine the citrus zests and juice with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the garlic, oregano, cumin, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and blend until smooth. Step 2. In a glass or ceramic baking dish, pour all but ¼ cup of the marinade over the steak and turn to coat.
CITRUS SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPES
Serve the citrus-marinated steak with quick-to-prepare guacamole or Pico de Gallo salsa – just go easy on the spice, so that the citrus-soaked notes can come delicately through. Citrus Steak Marinade Recipe… From paleoleap.com Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details » CITRUS-RUBBED TOP SIRLOIN BEEF & FRUIT KABOBS - RECIPES. 2021-06-25 · Cut beef Steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. …