"Completely sinful! I cannot stop eating these! I didn't have to spread the marshmallows much since they created a perfect layer after baking...."
Provided by Sheila Lubiansky
Categories Other Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 6
Similar recipes "easy krispie marshmallow brownie bars food"
QUICK AND EASY! The "to die for" sauce perks up the pork chops from the ordinary! Goes well with any vegetable for a quick 30-minute meal. Dear Hubby loves this dish!!
Provided by Seasoned Cook
A spicy southern dish for those who like it hot! You can add more or less heat to this recipe. I used Pillsbury biscuits for this dish, but you can make your own if you prefer. Enjoy!
Provided by Christine Schnepp
Provided by á-175897
Make and share this Cajun Alfredo Sauce (Matt) recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chefwmatt
Provided by Robin Miller : Food Network
Fresh lemon, pea pods and almonds give this 30-minute salad its pizzazz.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Best brine for smoked turkey around. This recipe was given to me by my uncle. He is always smoking meat. EDITOR'S NOTE: This recipe uses canning or kosher salt, not table salt. Using table salt in this...
Provided by SUDEMERS
Provided by Ina Garten
If you live in Winnipeg, this is the way you want your perogies to taste, look, feel etc. I've tried so many other recipes, and not one of them does the trick with my family. This one is fool proof. You'll...
Provided by GondolaQueen
Best made with a crisp & tart apple, like Granny Smith, if you know someone with a tree take some of theirs - they're generally not as sweet as the supermarket varieties. Brown sugar is to taste, but the...
Provided by LilKiwiChicken
More recipes about "easy krispie marshmallow brownie bars food"
KRISPY BROWNIE DELIGHTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-04 · Advertisement. Step 2. Place brownie mix into a mixing bowl and stir in vegetable oil, water, and eggs; beat 50 strokes with a spoon. Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish. Step 3. Bake brownies …
- Place brownie mix into a mixing bowl and stir in vegetable oil, water, and eggs; beat 50 strokes with a spoon. Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, 25 to 30 minutes. Check after 25 minutes. Let the brownies cool while you complete remaining steps.
- Spread marshmallow creme over the warm brownies. Place milk chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large saucepan over low heat and stir until the mixture is warm, completely melted, and smoothly combined. Stir in the crispy rice cereal until thoroughly coated and spread over the marshmallow creme layer, pressing and filling any voids. Refrigerate until set, 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into bars to serve.
MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE BROWNIES - TGIF - THIS GRANDMA IS FUN
2013-04-19 · Prepare your brownies. When they have about 8 minutes of baking left, pour the marshmallows over the top and finish cooking until they're golden brown. …
- Prepare your brownies. When they have about 8 minutes of baking left, pour the marshmallows over the top and finish cooking until they're golden brown. Let cool while you prepare the topping.
- For the topping, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave thirty seconds at a time, stirring at each interval, until smooth and melted. Fold in the Rice Krispies and then pour over the brownies.The end.
MARSHMALLOW CRISPIE BARS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
1998-11-01 · Add the vanilla. Melt the marshmallows into the margarine, stirring. Add the cereal when the marshmallows have melted; stir until cereal is coated. Quickly …
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Add the vanilla. Melt the marshmallows into the margarine, stirring. Add the cereal when the marshmallows have melted; stir until cereal is coated. Quickly pour into the prepared pan. Use a sheet of waxed paper to press the mixture down flat and evenly into the pan.
MARSHMALLOW CRISPY BROWNIE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
After baking your brownies according to package instructions (you’ll typically need water, eggs, and oil, as directed in mix package), remove from the oven and sprinkle with the marshmallows. Return to the oven for about 3 minutes. Melt your chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan. Stir until smooth. Add crisp rice cereal. Mix all together. Spread over the marshmallow …
PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE TREAT MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES ...
2011-01-02 · While hot, spread marshmallows evenly over the brownies and allow to cool. When cool, place peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter in a medium sized bowl and microwave for 1 minute (or until melted), stopping halfway to stir. Stir in Rice Krispies, then spread over cooled brownies …
MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE BARS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
2013-05-13 · Sprinkle marshmallows on hot brownies. Return to oven and bake 3 more minutes longer. 3. Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Add rice cereal; mix we'll. spread mixture over marshmallow …
EASY KRISPIE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIE BARS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
Directions. Mix and bake brownies according to package directions. When brownies are done, sprinkle marshmallows over top and return to oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread marshmallows over brownies using knife dipped in cold water; cool. For topping, melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in sauce pan. Stir in Rice Krispies.
PEANUT BUTTER CRISPY MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES | JEN'S FAVORITE ...
2014-08-18 · Instructions. Chop chocolate, and place in a bowl with butter. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly, …
REESE'S MARSHMALLOW BROWNIE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
2016-04-19 · Prepare brownies according to package directions for 9x13 baking dish. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour. Spread marshmallow cream on top of chilled brownies and …
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for 9x13 baking dish. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spread marshmallow cream on top of chilled brownies and return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave safe-container. Heat on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
MARSHMALLOW KRISPY BROWNIES - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
2019-08-01 · For the Topping –. 1 (7-ounce) jar of marshmallow crème. 1cup of peanut butter. 1 (12 ounce bag) milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips. 3 cups of rice krispie cereal. DIRECTIONS: Bake your brownies according to the package or recipe directions and let them cool for just a few minutes. Spread the marshmallow creme over the warm brownies.
- Bake your brownies according to the package or recipe directions and let them cool for just a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over low heat, mix the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir frequently until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is warm and smooth.
- Next, add the crispy rice cereal to the chocolate and peanut butter mixture and stir until the cereal is coated.
BROWNIE MARSHMALLOW CRUNCH BARS - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
2016-01-29 · Follow package directions and combine brownie mix with oil, water, and eggs. Bake in a 13- x 9-inch pan, as directed. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about an hour. Top brownie …
- Follow package directions and combine brownie mix with oil, water, and eggs. Bake in a 13" x 9" pan, as directed. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about an hour.
- For topping, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate chips have completely melted and mixture is well combined. Remove from the heat and quickly stir in crisp rice cereal. Immediately spoon the mixture over the top of the frosting layer and gently spread out evenly. Chill until set.
- Allow to sit out for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Bars are delicious served cold or at room temperature.
BROWNIE MALLOW BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes. Top with marshmallows; bake 3 minutes longer (marshmallows will not be completely melted). Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in cereal; spread over brownies…
- Cool on a wire rack., In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth.
MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE TOPPED BROWNIES - COOKIE MADNESS
2008-01-11 · Remove from oven and spread soft marshmallows over top of brownies. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Prepare topping. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, …
- Prepare brownies using amount of oil, eggs, water called for on box. Two minutes before they are supposed to be done, pull brownies from the oven and sprinkle marshmallows across top. Return to oven for 2 minutes to soften marshmallows. Remove from oven and spread soft marshmallows over top of brownies. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prepare topping. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Add cereal and stir to coat. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over marshmallow layer, spreading as evenly as possible. Things will look gooey at this point, so don’t even think about cutting. Put the brownies in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill.
MARSHMALLOW CRUNCH BROWNIE BARS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
2016-08-30 · Tools used in this Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars recipe: 9×13 Baking Pan – The straight edges and even cooking of this pan is ideal for bars and brownies. Stand Mixer – The classic …
MARSHMALLOW CRUNCH BROWNIE BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-08-29 · Remove the brownies from the oven, and immediately sprinkle the marshmallows over them. Return the pan to the oven for 3 more minutes. While the brownies are baking, place the …
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate, butter, and 3/4 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips on medium heat. Stir occasionally while melting. Set aside and cool for 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, place the eggs and whisk thoroughly. Add in the sugar and vanilla. Stir the melted ingredients into the egg mixture, mixing well. Stir in the dry sifted ingredients and mix well. Fold in the remaining 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and even with a spatula. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the corner of the pan comes out with moist crumbs.
- Remove the brownies from the oven, and immediately sprinkle the marshmallows over them. Return the pan to the oven for 3 more minutes.
BROWNIE CRISPY BARS | READY SET EAT
Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for a dark/coated pan). Spray bottom 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Stir together brownie mix, oil, eggs and water until blended, about 50 strokes. Pour into pan and bake …
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for a dark/coated pan). Spray bottom 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Stir together brownie mix, oil, eggs and water until blended, about 50 strokes. Pour into pan and bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Spray large saucepan and rubber spatula with cooking spray. Melt Blue Bonnet over medium-low heat. Stir in marshmallow and cook just until marshmallows are about half melted. Stir in cereal.
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE TOPPED BROWNIES - NUTMEG ...
2020-08-10 · Return to oven for 4 minutes to soften marshmallows. Remove from oven and spread marshmallows over the top of brownies. Let cool completely. In a microwave-safe bowl combine …
- 4 minutes before the brownies are fully cooked, pull brownies from the oven, and add marshmallows on the top.
THE ORIGINAL RICE KRISPIES TREATS™ RECIPE
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same ...
CRISPY MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - CHEF IN TRAINING
2018-10-21 · 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening. 3 cups rice crispy cereal. Instructions. Brownies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until just mixed.
YAMMIE'S NOSHERY: MARSHMALLOW KRISPIE BROWNIES
2012-02-21 · 1 9x13 inch pan of brownies- box mix or my favorite recipe. 1 bag mini marshmallows. 2 cups chocolate chips. 1 1/4 cups peanut butter. 5 tablespoons butter. 3 cups Rice Krispies. Prepare your brownies. When they have about 8 minutes of baking left, pour the marshmallows over the top and finish cooking until they're golden brown.
HALLOWEEN BROWNIE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TWO SISTERS
2019-10-10 · Spread on a layer of Jet Puffed Marshmallow Creme. Melt 5 tbsp. of butter in a pan. Add 5 cups of Mini Marshmallows and stir until melted. Add Orange Food Coloring to the melted Marshmallow mixture. Add 5 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal, stir until covered. Allow Rice Krispie Treat mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
RICE KRISPIE BROWNIES - NUM'S THE WORD
2021-09-08 · While brownies are hot, GENTLY spread marshmallow cream over the top, set aside. In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook in 30 second intervals in the microwave until mixture is combined and runny. Add 3 cups of rice krispie cereal to peanut butter mixture, gently mix well, until all cereal is coated.
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TWO SISTERS
2021-10-20 · Step 10: Spoon the mixture into a 9×13″ pan. You don’t need to grease the pan, the butter in the Rice Krispie Treats will allow the squares to easily release from the pan. Step 11: Lightly press the mixture into the pan. You don’t want to press the mixture down too compactly, just smooth the top with a spatula or butter your fingers and pat down the top.
10 BEST BROWNIES WITH RICE KRISPIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
Triple Layer Rice Krispie Brownies Jo Cooks. large eggs, all purpose flour, Rice Krispies, unsweetened cocoa powder and 15 more. ~Rice Krispie Treat Brownies! Oh Bite It. Rice Krispies Cereal, brownie mix, marshmallow cream, marshmallows and 1 more.
MARSHMALLOW-RICE KRISPIE BROWNIE BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2013-10-21 · MARSHMALLOW-RICE KRISPIE BROWNIE. BARS. Mix first 6 ingredients for 3 minutes. Then add melted chocolate. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Spread marshmallow creme over immediately and bake 3 minutes more. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Add Rice Krispies and spread this mixture over marshmallow creme in pan. Chill.
10 BEST BROWNIES WITH RICE KRISPIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
large marshmallows, Rice Krispies, butter, red food coloring Oreo Brownies, a Variation of Irresistible Brownies On dine chez Nanou salt, OREO® Cookies, sugar cane, butter, flour, dark chocolate and 1 …