These muffins are mixed up entirely in the food processor, although I did have to give them a final stir by hand to mix in some unincorporated flour. They are are absolutely delicious and freeze well.
Provided by Irmgard
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss the dates with 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process the mixture until evenly chopped.
- Add the orange and process until finely chopped.
- Add the orange juice, eggs and butter and process until blended.
- Stir together the whole wheat flour, remaining all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the date mixture and process just until moistened but not overmixed.
- Spoon into large greased for paper-lined muffin cups, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.
Similar recipes "food processor orange date muffins"
This apple pandowdy, which comes from a very old cookbook, is tangy and delicious. -Doreen Lindquist, Thompson, Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Sometimes simple flavor combinations work really well together. And this is definitely one of those recipes.
Provided by Monika Rosales
I wanted to bring sweet potatoes to work for lunch, but didn't want plain old potatoes cooked in the microwave. So I threw this together. Would be good hot or cold. The recipe should make a hearty lunch...
Provided by Midwest-meets-West-
Native Buckeyes pledge allegiance to this dog. Pile on the all-beef chili, heady with chocolate, cinnamon, and other spices, with abandon. The finishing touches are fundamental: yellow mustard, diced sweet...
Provided by Martha Stewart
This is the ultimate lemon cake for anyone who really loves lemon. It's cool, refreshing, yet moist and rich.
Provided by Lissa Metz-Gomez
An easy-to-make (no ice cream maker or special equipment required) frozen dessert like this should come with a warning -- thanks to a layer of sweet-and-tart strawberries and rich cream, these bars are...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Diced eggplaant turns tender and tasty sautéed with garlic and olive oil. It is best served over angel hair pasta; however, any type of pasta will work.;) Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese or...
Provided by Manami
I heard this recipe on the Martha Stewart Sirius Radio channel. It was from Jimmy Bradley, chef and owner of Red Cat and Harrison restaurants in NYC. It sounded so easy and delicious, I had to try it....
Provided by Greywalker
A smooth and very tasty soup served either chilled or hot! Best when the peaches are locally grown, ideally in late summer. Garnish with candied peach slices for a special touch. If coconut milk is not...
Provided by Jamie Caskenette
More recipes about "food processor orange date muffins"
DATE AND ORANGE MUFFINS | NOW YOU'RE COOKING!
2014-10-22 · Date and Orange Muffins. Joan Donogh. Make these muffins in the food processor or blender - they get their orange flavor from a whole orange. Print Recipe …
- Cut the orange into pieces and remove any seeds. Place in the food processor and process until it is finely chopped.
FRESH ORANGE MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2002-04-25 · Add egg and butter to food processor and combine; pour into large bowl. Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add all at once to orange …
- Put orange quarters in food processor (or blender) along with orange juice and process or blend until pureed.
PALEO ORANGE DATE MUFFINS (NO ADDED SWEETENER) - SWEET LIZZY
2019-01-31 · Add the orange juice, pitted dates, chopped orange and vanilla into a food processor and blend until well combined and very few chunks. Add the egg and coconut oil and blend again. In a …
- Add the orange juice, pitted dates, chopped orange and vanilla into a food processor and blend until well combined and very few chunks.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
HEALTHY ORANGE DATE MUFFINS - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
2017-02-26 · Pulse until finely chopped. Add orange juice, vegetable oil, buttermilk and process on low for about 30-45 seconds. Add egg and vanilla extract and pulse for another 30-45 seconds. In a large …
ORANGE DATE MUFFINS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2000-06-28 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Advertisement. Step 2. In a large bowl, stir together …
- In a large bowl, stir together chopped orange, orange juice, dates, egg and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir flour mixture into orange mixture just until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in sour cream. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool before serving.
DATE-ORANGE MUFFINS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-19 · In food processor, put in first 4 ingredients. Blend for 3 to 4 minutes. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix in chopped dates. Blend again until mixed. Spoon into greased muffin pans. Bake at ...
- Cut orange in pieces and remove pits. In food processor, put in first 4 ingredients. Blend for 3 to 4 minutes. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix in chopped dates. Blend again until mixed. Spoon into greased muffin pans. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. (If using honey, add with first 4 ingredients, if using sugar, add to dry mix.)
ORANGE-DATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Puree orange sections in a food processor. Add egg, egg white, pumpkin, sugar (or Splenda), honey and oil; process until mixed. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; add the …
- Whisk whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Puree orange sections in a food processor. Add egg, egg white, pumpkin, sugar (or Splenda), honey and oil; process until mixed. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; add the wet ingredients and dates, and stir with a rubber spatula until just combined. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake the muffins until the tops spring back when touched lightly, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Loosen the edges and turn the muffins out onto a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
EDNA STAEBLER'S DATE ORANGE MUFFINS - TASTE CANADA
2018-06-20 · Edna Staebler's Date Orange Muffins. An entire orange - peel and all - goes into a food processor with dates and other stuff and you get these tasty treats! Ingredients. 2 whole oranges; 1/2 …
EASY ORANGE DATE FOOD PROCESSOR MUFFINS - NATTY CAKES BAKES
2020-04-02 · Keyword: Date, Food Processor, Muffins, Orange. Servings: 12 muffins. Author: nattycakes. Equipment. Food processor. Ingredients. ¾ cup pitted dates; 1¼ cup all-purpose flour, …
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or butter, or line with muffin liners.
- Whisk together ¾ cup of the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Toss the dates with remaining ½ cup all-purpose flour then add mixture to the food processor. Process the mixture until the dates are evenly chopped into small bits. Add the orange pieces (yes, rind and all) and process until finely chopped. Add orange juice, eggs, and butter and process until butter is mixed throughout. Add the dry ingredients and process briefly, just until no more flour is visible.
- Using two spoons or a cookie scoop, divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups. The muffins cups will be full. Sprinkle each muffin top with about ½ teaspoon of raw sugar. Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes or until golden and a finger pushed gently on the top of a muffin leaves no indent. Check for doneness at 15 minutes to avoid over-baking. Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pans, then remove them and let cool completely on wire racks.
QUICK ORANGE DATE BLENDER MUFFINS - BREAKFAST FOR DINNER
2015-12-04 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Blend orange and orange juice in blender until smooth. Then blend in melted butter and egg. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients …
- Blend orange and orange juice in blender until smooth. Then blend in melted butter and egg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients together, then add the blended wet mixture. Stir until just moistened.
ORANGE & DATE MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Cut orange into bite size pieces, removing only the seeds. Place the orange into an electric blender on grind, while grinding add the juice, egg and butter into the blender and mix well. In a seperate bowl …
- Place the orange into an electric blender on grind, while grinding add the juice, egg and butter into the blender and mix well.
ORANGE DATE MUFFINS (OR CHOCOLATE CHIP) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-06-22 · In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Add orange mixture to dry ingredients; stir gently until just mixed. Spray 12 medium-large muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill tins 2/3 full. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
ORANGE DATE OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE BY MUFFIN.MASTER | IFOOD.TV
2009-04-13 · Grease two 8”x4” loaf pans. 2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. MAKING. 3. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices, stir to mix, and set aside. 4. In a separate large bowl, place together eggs, oil, sugars and vanilla and beat well using hand blender. 5.
DATE AND ORANGE MUFFINS - STUFFED AT THE GILL'S
2020-10-31 · Date and Orange Muffins. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line or grease 12 muffin cups. Wash orange thoroughly and remove any bad spots on the orange rind. Cut orange into pieces, remove any seeds that may be present, and drop pieces into blender or food processor. Blend until rind is …
ORANGE DATE MUFFINS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
2015-09-23 · Pour orange mixture over dry goods and stir lightly. Add dates last. Drop into muffin tins. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Can use convection at 350 for about 12 minutes. Add dates last. Drop into ...
QUICK & EASY ORANGE MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-03-04 · Chop entire orange, (including peel) in food processor. Add remaining wet ingredients and mix. Add premixed dry ingredients. Blend together until dry ingredients are just moistened. To bake, preheat oven to 375°F Grease bottoms only of medium size muffins cups, fill 2/3 full. Bake at once, until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
ORANGE, DATE & OAT MUFFINS | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
2020-10-24 · Let stand 5 minutes. Put the orange into a food processor or blender and blitz until it is finely chopped. Add to the oats along with th egg, brown sugar, melted butter and dates. Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Add the wet ingredients all …
JO AND SUE: ORANGE DATE MUFFINS
2012-01-14 · Preheat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. (Makes 12) Place orange in blender or food processor and blend until finely chopped. Add orange juice, pitted dates, egg, and butter. Blend until fine. In a bowl, combine flour, …
FOOD PROCESSOR ORANGE DATE MUFFINS - SANILOTION.COM
2020-12-31 · Orange and Date Muffins (26) 35 min. Wash 1 whole orange, cut into 8-10 pieces and add this to the food processor, pulsing until all is finely chopped. 34 people made this. Get full Food Processor Orange Date Muffins Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. They are so simple to throw together in the blender and use an entire orange, peel and all! Scoop the …
DATE ORANGE MUFFINS RECIPES
FOOD PROCESSOR ORANGE DATE MUFFINS. These muffins are mixed up entirely in the food processor, although I did have to give them a final stir by hand to mix in some unincorporated flour. They are are absolutely delicious and freeze well. Provided by Irmgard. Categories Quick Breads. Time 35m. Yield 12 muffins. Number Of Ingredients 11. Ingredients; 3/4 cup pitted dates, loosely separated: 1 …
DATE ORANGE MUFFINS — KITCHEN BLISS
Date Orange Muffins. Date / Orange Muffin with Cream Cheese Icing. An entire orange - peel and all - goes into a food processor with dates and other stuff and you get these tasty treats! First, a wee story. So as to not be buried under magazines, I eventually tear out pages/recipes I want to keep and then toss the zine. Once sorted and filed I sometimes end up with various versions of a fav ...
ORANGE MUFFINS IN WHIZ .HAS SOMON GOT IT PLEASE?
Pam's easy peasy orange & date muffins These are a favourite in our house & can be thrown together pretty quick. They freeze beautifully (if you dont eat them all first! ! Chop 1 whole orange in food processor. 1/2 cup chopped dates;1 egg;3/4 cup c sugar;1/2 cup orange juice;120g butter;1 1/2 cup plain flour & 1 tsp each of baking powder & baking soda. I chop the orange & dates in processor ...
WENDYS KITCHEN TABLE | ORANGE AND DATE MUFFINS
Orange and date are a tasty combination. These muffins are made quickly in the food processor and they are really moist. Eat straight from the oven or make them a wee bit fancy by adding a cream cheese frosting. INGREDIENTS (Makes 12) 1 orange 1 cup sugar 1 large egg ½ cup milk 100g butter, melted 1 cup plain flour ½ cup almond meal 1 tsp ...
DATE ORANGE MUFFINS | CANADIAN LIVING
2009-07-20 · Pour over dry ingredients; sprinkle dates over top and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into greased muffin cups, filling three-quarters full. Topping: Stir sugar with orange rind; sprinkle 1 tsp (5 mL) over each cup. Bake in centre of 375°F (190°C) oven until tester inserted in centre comes out clean, 20 minutes.
HILARY BARRY - ORANGE AND DATE MUFFINS I LARGE ORANGE ...
Orange and Date Muffins. I large orange, quartered 1 cup dates 1 egg 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup yoghurt 80g melted butter. Take orange quarters and put in a food processor or blender. Blend until it's a pretty smooth paste. Add egg and dates and process a little more. Then add the rest of the ingredients and pulse ...