Similar recipes "garbanzo bean and tahini burgers food"
These chickpea burgers are totally awesome. I think I'd rather have one than any cheeseburger at a restaurant. They really rock! -Berea Rider, East Point, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Amazing taste and quick to make. I serve these on an open toasted wholemeal bun with guacamole on top.
Provided by Jerryfish
These tasty garbanzo bean burgers are quick, healthy, and cheap. Served with either a nice green salad, or a bun with salsa or mayo, they make a nice main meal or party snack. Plus my little one will eat...
Provided by Lillitu
More recipes about "garbanzo bean and tahini burgers food"
VEGETARIAN CHICKPEA BURGERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-06-25 · In a food processor, pulse the chickpeas, green chiles, and parsley until finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the bread …
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the bread crumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
CHICKPEA QUINOA BURGERS: A LOW-CARB AND HIGH-PROTEIN RECIPE
2017-08-28 · In a large bowl, mash together the chickpeas and quinoa until combined. Stir in the onion, garlic, chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Taste for …
- For the sauce: In the bowl of a food processor add tahini, garlic, salt, chopped parsley and lemon juice. Pulse until smooth then, with the motor running, add water to preferred consistency. Scrape into serving bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash together the chickpeas and quinoa until combined. Stir in the onion, garlic, chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Taste for seasoning before adding egg. Stir in beaten egg and form into 8 thin patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and, when hot, add burgers. Cook until golden brown—about 6 minutes on each side.
- To serve, top each burger with tahini sauce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado and sprouts. Slide dressed burgers into pita pockets and enjoy!
LEMON TAHINI CHICKPEA VEGGIE BURGERS - VEGAN, GLUTEN …
2016-05-08 · These Zucchini Chickpea Burgers are full of flavour and hold together through cooking. These burgers are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free . …
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and mash with a fork. It’s okay if some whole chickpeas are left but it should be mostly mashed up. It can be chunky though.
- Lightly spray a good non-stick skillet with cooking oil and heat pan over medium heat. Cook the burgers for approximately 10 minutes per side until crisped and firm.
GRILLED CHICKPEA BURGERS WITH CREAMY LEMON TAHINI SAUCE ...
2011-05-05 · In the food processor, purée 1 can of the chickpeas with the oil mixture, 2 Tbs. of the tahini, 1 Tbs. of the lemon juice, the egg, and 3/4 tsp. salt …
SWEET POTATO CHICKPEA BURGER | VEGETARIAN BURGER RECIPE ...
2019-08-12 · With garbanzo beans being a staple in Mediterranean cuisine, it makes perfect sense to pair this bean burger with a light and zesty tahini …
VEGAN CHICKPEA VEGGIE BURGER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2007-05-02 · Many veggie burger recipes include black beans as the main ingredient, but this version combines chickpeas, also known as garbanzo …
CHICKPEA & QUINOA VEGGIE BURGERS - ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
2014-07-31 · Place dried chickpeas in a bowl and cover with water by a few inches. Let sit overnight, or at least 12 hours. If time permits, 18 to 24 hours is best. Drain. Place the drained …
- Place dried chickpeas in a bowl and cover with water by a few inches. Let sit overnight, or at least 12 hours. If time permits, 18 to 24 hours is best. Drain.
- Place the drained chickpeas, quinoa, onion, scallions, herbs, salt, paprika, and pepper flakes in the food processor. Process until blended, about 10 seconds. Scraped down the sides of processor and pulse again until combined. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the grated zucchini and with a spatula or your hands, incorporate the zucchini into the mixture. Taste the mixture. It should taste good, and shouldn’t need much adjustment, but do adjust if necessary.
- Use a ½-cup measuring cup to portion the mixture into 6 (plus a little guy) patties. Squeeze the mixture between your hands as you shape each patty. The mixture will feel wet. When you shape the patties, the mixture might even feel a little delicate, and you will probably worry that the patties will fall apart in the pan. But, as long as your patties can hold their shape on the plate or sheetpan, you’re in good shape. At this point, the patties can be wrapped and stored in the fridge for a day or two.
ZUCCHINI-CHICKPEA VEGGIE BURGERS WITH TAHINI-RANCH SAUCE ...
2019-05-25 · This vegan burger recipe is one you'll want to make again and again. Savory chickpea and zucchini patties are topped with a creamy, herb-flecked tahini ranch sauce, …
- Combine 2 tablespoons tahini, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon miso, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in water until the mixture is smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon chives. Set aside.
- Place chickpeas, cumin, salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons tahini, 2 teaspoons miso, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon pepper and 3/4 teaspoon onion powder in a food processor. Pulse, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides, until a coarse mixture forms that holds together when pressed. Add parsley and the remaining 2 tablespoons chives; pulse until the herbs are finely chopped and incorporated into the mixture. Transfer to a bowl.
- Squeeze zucchini in a clean kitchen towel to remove extra moisture. Add the zucchini and oats to the chickpea mixture; use your hands to combine, pressing to mash together. Form into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook until golden and beginning to crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully flip and cook until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes more.
CHICKPEA BURGERS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Step 1. Heat a small skillet over low heat. Add sesame seeds and toast, stirring, until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Add coriander and cumin; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 10 to 20 …
- Heat a small skillet over low heat. Add sesame seeds and toast, stirring, until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Add coriander and cumin; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 10 to 20 seconds more. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Grind with a mortar and pestle or in a spice mill or clean coffee grinder; set aside.
- Add oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. Add scallions and garlic; cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler. (Alternatively, preheat a grill to medium-high.)
- Coarsely mash chickpeas in a medium bowl with a potato masher. Stir in rice, 1/3 cup wheat germ, lemon juice, salt, pepper, the reserved spice mixture and the scallion mixture; mix well. Shape the mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Place the remaining 1/3 cup wheat germ in a shallow dish and dredge the patties, pressing the wheat germ onto them firmly. If broiling, place the patties on a lightly oiled rack set on a baking sheet. (If grilling, oil the grill rack; see Tip.)
HUMMUS RECIPE WITH TAHINI (WITH ROASTED GARLIC!) KROLL'S ...
2019-09-24 · How to make a hummus recipe with tahini. Drain and rinse your garbanzo beans. Add them to a food processor and process for about 30 seconds. Then gradually add in olive …
- Add garbanzo beans to a food processor and process for about 30 seconds. Then gradually add in olive oil, starting with only 1/2 cup first.
- Then add in the tahini, lemon juice, roasted garlic and roasted jalapeño. Process until smooth, adding more olive oil as needed to make it smooth and creamy. Add in salt and pepper to taste. BE SURE TO TASTE IT! Taste, add and adjust ingredients and blend again until it's just right.
15 EASY GARBANZO BEAN RECIPES (BEST CHICKPEA RECIPES ...
- Garbanzo Bean Salad. If you want a vegetarian meal that is ready in 10 minutes, then look no further! This garbanzo bean salad is is loaded with olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onions and chickpeas of course.
- Spicy Roasted Garbanzo Beans (Baked Chickpeas) This spicy roasted garbanzo bean recipe is the ultimate homemade snack with a kick. Vegan and gluten-free, they’re a fabulous topping for salads and other dishes!
- Garbanzo Bean Soup. What do you crave on a cold or rainy night? Soup! This garbanzo bean soup is comfort food at its finest with complementary flavors and a delicious aroma wafting through your kitchen.
- Instant Pot Garbanzo Beans. When you want to cook chickpeas quickly and easily, look to the Instant Pot. This recipe gets you the healthy protein, vitamins and fiber of garbanzo beans in no time!
- Air Fryer Chickpeas. When you want a healthy snack on the go, these Air Fryer chickpeas really hit the spot! Crunchy, crispy, and full of flavor, they’re ready in just 15 minutes.
- Hummus. Hummus is a Mediterranean recipe that has stood the test of time! You can use it as a dip, a spread, or even as a topping! All you need are chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon, and olive oil.
- Chickpea Quinoa Bowl. Here’s a must-try Moroccan dish that tastes as good as it looks! Full of texture, color, and flavor! Each bite is loaded with raisins, dates, and carrots!
- Falafel Pita Sandwiches. It’s chickpeas in sandwich form! This timeless falafel pita recipe will quickly win you over. The soft pita, falafel sauce, and lime will dazzle your tastebuds!
- Chickpea Veggie Burgers. It can be tough to find a tasty vegetarian burger, but not anymore! This chickpea veggie burger takes garbanzo beans to their fullest potential.
- Moroccan Chickpea Soup. Quick, grab the cumin, paprika, and cinnamon for this one. This flavorful Moroccan chickpea soup is a vegan side dish that is comfort food at its best!
GARBANZO BEAN BURGER WITH TEHINA ONION SAUCE RECIPE | …
GARBANZO BEAN AND TAHINI BURGERS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
2009-12-06 · Using fork, coarsely mash 3/4 c. garbanzo beans in medium bowl. Fold in onion and next 3 ingredients. Puree remaining garbanzo beans, egg white, tahini and garlic in processor till almost smooth. Stir into mashed garbanzo bean mix. Season with salt and pepper. Shape mix into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. (Can be made 4 hrs ahead. Cover and chill.)
LENTIL & GARBANZO BEAN BURGERS | THRIFTY FOODS RECIPES
Drain the cooked beans and lentils well, cool to room temperature, and then place in a food processor. Add the tahini, egg, garlic, cumin, salt and cayenne. Pulse until almost paste-like, but still a little bit coarse in texture. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and mix in the green onion, 1/3 cup grated carrot, zucchini, mint (or oregano) and lemon zest.
GARBANZO VEGETARIAN BURGERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2010-05-21 · Mash garbanzo beans with potato masher or by hand. Leave some as slightly large pieces. Stir in carrots, bread crumbs, egg and salad dressing. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Shape into 3-4 patties and brown on both sides. About 3 minutes on each side until browned. Garnish toasted buns and enjoy a new type burger.
HUNGRY COUPLE: BEET AND CHICKPEA BURGERS WITH FETA AND TAHINI
2015-05-06 · Instructions. Make the sauce by combining the sesame paste, water, lemon juice and seasoning in a bowl and whisking until smooth and thoroughly combined. To make the burgers, add the quinoa and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook for 12 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit for an additional 5 minutes ...
CHICKPEA-MUSHROOM BURGERS RECIPE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
2019-12-18 · Add mushrooms, tahini, miso, and 1/4 cup oil to bowl with chickpeas and mash with a potato masher or fork to combine. Add quinoa and flour and mash until mixture holds together when squeezed in ...
VEGGIE BEAN BURGERS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Method. Adult’s job: Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Kid’s job: Mash the beans or chickpeas as much as you can either with a potato masher in …
CHICKPEA RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
Chickpea Recipes. Also known as garbanzo, these beans are protein-packed and make great salads, soups, stews, hummus, burgers and even flour. Find here delicious recipes! chickpea-salad-228-exp-1-d111129.jpg. Chickpea Salad Recipes. lemon sesame and garlic hummus. Hummus Recipes.
10 BEST CHICKPEA AND KIDNEY BEAN BURGERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Beetroot, Chickpea And Bean Burgers The Circus Gardener dried sage, cumin seeds, beetroot, dried thyme, chickpeas, extra-virgin olive oil and 12 more Kidney Bean Burger (gluten Free) That girl cooks healthy
10 CHICKPEA RECIPES THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE
Chickpea loaf with tahini gravy recipe. Made with canned chickpeas, eggplant, tahini, and vegan breadcrumbs, this loaf packs a “meaty” satisfying punch without the usual suspects. Infused with the flavours of the Mediterranean, this is a dinner party–worthy main your guests will enjoy. Chickpea and bean falafel recipe
GARBANZO BEAN BURGERS | BEYOND DIET RECIPES
Drain garbanzo beans, and place in the bowl of a food processor with bell pepper, carrot, garlic, red chili pepper, cilantro, tahini, sea salt, and pepper. Pulse 5 times, scrape the sides, and pulse again until the mixture is evenly mixed. If the mixture looks dry, add olive oil. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
CHICKPEA QUINOA BURGERS - MEATLESS MONDAY
Add the chickpeas and tahini to the food processor and pulse until broken down and combined. Transfer to the mixing bowl with the veggies. Add the cooked quinoa, yam, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds to the mixing bowl. Season the veggie quinoa mixture with the lemon juice, cumin and hot sauce, if using. Stir until well combined, taking care to ensure all ingredients are …
51 EASY AND TASTY GARBANZO BEAN BURGERS RECIPES BY HOME ...
51 homemade recipes for garbanzo bean burgers from the biggest global cooking community! See recipes for Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚 too.