My mother found this recipe in a magazine years ago. We have since lost the recipe and just been slapping them together without one.
Provided by Erindipity
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix mayonnaise and green chilies. Set aside.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture on second side of bread. Place butter side of four slices of bread in pan. Add one slice of cheese to each and split meat between sandwiches. Add a second slice of cheese and the remaining bread, butter side out.
- Grill until golden brown and cheese starts to melt. Flip and repeat.
Similar recipes "green chili roast beef sandwiches food"
Substituting butter with a surprising ingredient adds the perfect zip to a traditional favorite. Pair it with a warm bowl of tomato soup for a quick and delicious meal.
Provided by Jenni Girl
Garlic, onions, soy sauce and onion soup mix flavor the tender beef in these savory hot sandwiches served with a tasty, rich broth for dipping. The seasoned beef makes delicious cold sandwiches, too. -Marilyn...
Provided by Taste of Home
Bake dried cherries with Betty Crocker® double chocolate muffin mix to make an easy quick bread in an hour's time.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Provided by Ellie Krieger
These colorful kabobs are a wonderful way to showcase fresh veggies from your garden. Each bite is tender and flavorful, and the aroma is amazing. This is a recipe I found in TOH magazine and posting for...
Provided by diner524
There's nothing quite like the comfort of warm homemade soup, and it's even better when your slow cooker does most of the work for you! This slow-cooker minestrone is easy to put together but has all the...
Provided by Taste of Home
I dislike fish, but my husband loves it. I made this a few nights ago and he really enjoyed it. It's from the Campbell's Classic Recipes cookbook.
Provided by kmarques77
Provided by Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Heard this recipe on the A.B.C. The family loved this when I made it. I did add spring onions to garnish. So easy simple and great tasting. I used kipfler potatoes but recipe suggest's small red ruby lou...
Provided by Tisme
More recipes about "green chili roast beef sandwiches food"
GRILLED ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
In a small bowl,combine the chilies, mayonnaise and mustard; spread about 1 tablespoon on one side of each slice of bread. Top one side of each of five …
- In a small bowl,combine the chilies, mayonnaise and mustard; spread about 1 tablespoon on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
GREEN CHILI ROAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-04 · Step 1. Season beef roast with salt and black pepper; place in slow cooker. Spoon the mild and hot chiles over the roast. Pour in the water. …
- Season beef roast with salt and black pepper; place in slow cooker. Spoon the mild and hot chiles over the roast. Pour in the water.
- Cover slow cooker; set to High. Cook until roast shreds with a fork; 4 to 6 hours. Shred meat; serve on tortillas.
SLOW-COOKED GREEN CHILI BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Cut roast in half and place in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Add broth. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender. Remove beef. When cool enough to …
BEEF, GREEN CHILI AND TOMATO STEW RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-02 · Advertisement. Step 2. In the fat remaining in the pot, cook the onions until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. …
SHREDDED GREEN CHILE BEEF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown beef, 1-2 minutes on each side. Transfer to slow cooker; pour enchilada sauce over beef. Cook, covered, on low until beef is tender, 7 …
- Combine remaining brown sugar and the next 6 ingredients; coat beef with mixture., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown beef, 1-2 minutes on each side.
GRILLED ROAST BEEF & GREEN CHILE SANDWICHES RECIPE - …
2011-02-12 · Top five slices of bread with 1 slice of cheese, and 2 slices of beef. Cover with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of the bread. In a skillet over medium heat, toast …
- In a small bowl, combine chilies, mayo and mustard. Spread about 1 tablespoon on each side of each slice of bread.
- Top five slices of bread with 1 slice of cheese, and 2 slices of beef. Cover with remaining bread.
- Butter the outsides of the bread. In a skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until bread is slightly browned and cheese is melted.
ROAST BEEF PANINI SANDWICH WITH CILANTRO LIME MAYO - FOOD.COM
2014-03-22 · Mix lime juice, garlic clove, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, cilantro, mayo and salt and pepper to make the Cilantro Lime Mayo and set aside. Lay out bread and top all pieces with …
- Mix lime juice, garlic clove, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, cilantro, mayo and salt and pepper to make the Cilantro Lime Mayo and set aside.
- Lay out bread and top all pieces with Mayo mixture. Next on 5 slices of sour dough bread add cheese, roast beef, whole green chili and mozzarella cheese. Top with the other pieces of bread.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray or butter and put in Panini press until brown and melted.
TOMASITA'S GREEN CHILE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2016-12-09 · Deselect All. 2 1/2 pounds roasted, chopped, New Mexico green chile, defrosted* 1/4 cup olive oil. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour. 1 tablespoon granulated garlic, or 3 cloves fresh …
- Make a roux. Put the oil in a saucepan, over medium heat, heat up slightly, add the flour and stir constantly. The flour should get toasted and brown, but do not burn it, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the roux into the green chile and mix to combine. This will make it thicker and change the color slightly, but it should not get white in color. The chile and liquid should just look darker and less bright that the green chile without any roux. Add enough roux and water to get the chile to the right consistency, which should be like gravy. You may not use all the roux.
- Add the garlic and salt. Leave the chile in the pot to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring regularly. Do NOT bring it to a boil, as that may burn the flour in the roux. Add more salt and garlic if needed and serve.
CHIPOTLE ROAST FOR TACOS & SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-08-23 · Place chuck roast in large crock pot and sprinkle with the salt and pepper, chili powder and cumin. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on high for 5 hours or on low …
- Place chuck roast in large crock pot and sprinkle with the salt and pepper, chili powder and cumin.
ROAST BEEF SANDWICH WITH GREEN CHILIES AND CHEESE - …
2008-12-26 · Lay the two slices of sourdough on a bread board, side by side. On one side, place cheddar cheese, Ortega chilies and roast beef. On other side, place Jack cheese, and tomato …
QUICK & SIMPLE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES – 5 BOYS BAKER
2020-12-16 · These sandwiches are so simple to make and taste phenomenal. They start with deli roast beef, sautéd peppers (red or green, or both) and onions, topped with melted pepper …
- Saute chopped pepper and onions in butter over medium heat. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and Montreal Steak seasoning (if using). Continue to cook until tender.
- Roughly chop your roast beef then add to the cooked peppers and onions. Cook, for about 6 to 7 minutes (stirring occasionally) until roast beef browns a bit.
- Add in about 1/2 cup of the grated pepper jack cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Reduce heat to low and sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover with a lid for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Butter your hoagie buns and toast in a skillet until golden brown. Pile meat mixture on top and enjoy.
MEXICAN POT ROAST - DENVER GREEN CHILI
2016-05-28 · Season beef chuck roast with salt and pepper. Sear roast in hot oil until browned entirely, about 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer browned roast to a slow cooker. Sprinkle onion, green chiles, hot sauce, taco seasoning, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder over the roast. Cook on low until meat is fall-apart tender, 8 to 10 hours.
INSTANT POT MEXICAN BEEF - DENVER GREEN CHILI
2017-12-17 · Instructions. Blend the spices (chili powder, cayenne, salt, pepper) and set aside. Cut the roast into 1 to 2 inch cubes, then sprinkle with the spices and gently toss to coat. Set the Instant Pot to sauté, pour in the oil, then sauté onions 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Add garlic and sauté another minute or two.
GRILLED CHILE CHEESE STEAK SANDWICH - DENVER GREEN CHILI
2015-07-11 · It started out as just a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich featuring premium roast beef. Using quality roast beef is very important – I used the deli roast beef from King Soopers that normally sells for $12/lb. Usually I have it thin sliced and only use 3 slices. Really, really good! I make it sometimes with green chiles and sometimes without. It’s very easy to make, yet far …
CROCKPOT OPEN FACE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES W/ SAUTéED GREEN ...
2021-03-01 · Place chuck roast on top of soup, sprinkle with pepper and pour remaining can of soup over the meat. Cook on low for 8-12 hours. Cook on low for 8-12 hours. 2. 30 minutes before serving, peel and boil potatoes for 20 minutes and mash using butter, milk and salt.
ROAST BEEF BASIL AND SPICY TOMATO CHUTNEY LAVASH ...
Steps: To make the beef roast, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Season the tomatoes with salt, pepper, and herbs de Provence. Place a medium, heavy roasting pan or Dutch oven over high heat. Heat the olive oil. Sear the beef over high heat on all sides. Turn off heat.
BEEF ROAST RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CARL'S JR CALIFORNIA ROAST BEEF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Green Chili Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe - Food.com trend www.food.com. Mix mayonnaise and green chilies. Set aside. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Butter one side bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture on second side of bread. Place butter side of four slices of bread in pan. Add one slice of cheese to each and split meat between ...
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CHILI RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
18 Best Leftover Roast Beef Recipes - Insanely Good hot insanelygoodrecipes.com. 6. Leftover Roast Beef Chili . Chili is a game day classic that needs to be enjoyed more often. Put your leftover roast beef to good use in this leftover roast beef chili. With plenty of beans, onions, and tomatoes, this chili recipe is a great way to stretch your ...
DEB'S GREEN CHILI STEW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2022-02-03 · 1 lb. ground beef (chuck) 1/2 cup chopped onions 1 clove chopped garlic 2 cups chopped raw red potatoes 1 1/2 cups chopped green chilies (depending on heat desired) 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes or 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies (depends on heat desired) 1 (15 oz.) can chicken broth plus 3 cans water (use empty broth can)
GREEN CHILE ROAST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
Green Chili Roast Recipe | Allrecipes tip www.allrecipes.com. 1 (3 pound) beef top round roast salt and ground black pepper to taste 4 (4 ounce) cans chopped mild green chilies 1 (4 ounce) can chopped hot green chilies 1 ½ cups water 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas Add all ingredients to shopping list Directions Instructions Checklist Step 1 Season beef roast with salt and black …
MINI ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES WITH GREEN CHILE MAYO
2008-11-25 · Mini Roast Beef Sandwiches with Green Chili Mayo. 2 cans (8 count each) refrigerated biscuits. 2 tablespoons butter, melted . 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise. 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained. 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs. 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes. 1/2 pound deli style roast beef. 2 cups shredded monterrey jack cheese. …
GREEN CHILI ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPES
Green Chili Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe - Food.com great www.food.com. Mix mayonnaise and green chilies. Set aside. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Butter one side bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture on second side of bread. Place butter side of four slices of bread in pan. Add one slice of cheese to each and split meat between sandwiches. Add a second slice …
GREEN CHILI ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES. My mother found this recipe in a magazine years ago. We have since lost the recipe and just been slapping them together without one. Provided by Erindipity. Categories Lunch/Snacks. Time 15m. Yield 4 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients 6. Ingredients; 4 ounces diced green chilies, drained: 1/2 cup mayonnaise: 1/2 lb deli roast beef, …
CARLS JR CALIFORNIA ROAST BEEF RECIPES
Total Time 20 mins. Category Sandwiches. Calories 552 per serving. Step 1Place the bread on a clean surface, layer one side with the roast beef, cover with the chilies and cheese. Close to make a sandwich. Butter both outsides of the bread with the softened butter. Sprinkle one or both sides with the parmesan cheese.