- Brush crust with oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheeses. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with herbs during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings. Nutritional Facts 1 slice (calculated without olives) equals 283 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 712 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Similar recipes "grilled artichoke mushroom pizza recipe food"
Marinating the chicken in a seasoned tequila mixture isn't just for show: alcohol's ability to play well with both the fat (which in this case is the chicken drumsticks) and water molecules (punchy aromatics...
Provided by Martha Stewart
"My husband, Nathan, first made these zippy 'taco pizzas' for me after we go engaged," relates Annalee Wadsworth of Fallon, Nevada. "I was very impressed with his cooking. Now, 12 years and six kids later,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Here's what you need: chickpeas, olive oil, cinnamon, sea salt, maple syrup
Provided by Crystal Hatch
Make and share this Lemon Dill Trout recipe from Food.com.
Provided by CP Camper
Provided by á-43062
Very healthy and tasty sweet potatoes that will be a great addition to any meal. Very easy!
Provided by JENNCOOK
After dinner, add a few more coals to the still-warm grill, and prepare this simple, fresh dessert. This recipe calls for bananas, but Martha also likes to make a fresh-fig version; choose whatever ripe,...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Some people like this cheesy dip so much that they can't tear themselves away from the appetizer table to eat their dinner. But can you blame them? With two kinds of cheese and sweet onions in the mix,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Make and share this Mashed Potato & Gravy - Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Cristina Barry
The guests were soon to arrive and I had no good ideas. I browsed the Six O'Clock Solutions cook book published in 1995 by the Vancouver Sun. A quick tri to the store (unfortunately NOT the garden) and...
Provided by Thursdaynight cook
More recipes about "grilled artichoke mushroom pizza recipe food"
GRILLED PORTABELLA MUSHROOM PIZZA WITH ARTICHOKES | …
2012-05-08 · Heat grill to medium heat. Brush both sides of mushrooms with olive oil. Place mushrooms, stem side down and grill for 5 minutes. Flip mushrooms over. …
MUSHROOM-ARTICHOKE GRILLED PIZZA RECIPE | HALLMARK …
2016-06-15 · Transfer to a pizza peel covered with parchment paper. Mix the sautéed mushrooms and artichoke hearts together. Salt pizza dough with kosher salt, brush …
GRILLED MUSHROOM ONION WHITE PIZZA - NATTEATS
2021-05-12 · Grilled Mushroom Onion White Pizza is truly out of this world.Perfect summer pizza recipe that you can make on the grill from start to finish! ... Healthy Lemon Artichoke Chicken Soup …
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees F. Peel the onion and cut into 3/4-1 inch thick slices. Brush the onion slices with olive oil on both sides. Place directly on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side. Flip once the rings have grill marks. If the onions are sticking, they aren’t ready to be flipped yet.
- Meanwhile place mushrooms in center of foil and season with salt and pepper. Double fold top and end sides of the foil and seal tightly. Place on the grill and cook for around 15 minutes, flipping halfway through until mushrooms are tender.
- Place the pizza dough directly on the clean grill grates, close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on the bottom. Take out the pizza crust, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh basil. Top with half of the cheese, mushrooms, onions and remaining cheese. Place back on the grill, close the lid and cook 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2016-08-24 · Brush pizza crust with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over oiled crust to within 1 inch of the edges. Layer tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, and olives if using on top of …
- Brush pizza crust with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over oiled crust to within 1 inch of the edges. Layer tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, and olives if using on top of spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and tomato basil feta cheese on top.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat and place aluminum foil over pizza. Grill over medium indirect heat for approximately 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and crust is golden brown. During the last 5 minutes of grilling sprinkle herbs over cheese. Let pizza stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serve immediately.
GRILLED CHICKEN ARTICHOKE MUSHROOM PIZZA - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
2018-07-29 · This recipe for Grilled Chicken Artichoke Mushroom Pizza was created in partnership with CK Mondavi and Family. All opinions are my own. Grilled Chicken Artichoke Mushroom Pizza …
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, chives, rosemary, and garlic. Add the Asiago cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Stir in chicken and artichoke hearts.
- Wipe mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel and remove stems. Scrape out gills with a spoon.
- Divide filling evenly between mushroom caps. Top mushroom caps with remaining 1-ounce mozzarella cheese, diced artichoke hearts, and sweety peppers.
CRAB-ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-02 · KC Crab Artichoke Appetizer Pizza 1 12" thin prepared pizza crust 14 oz. can water packed artichoke hearts 4 oz. lump or backfin crabmeat 2/3 cup grated parmesan 2/3 cup light mayo …
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to a 14 or 16 inch circle; place onto a pizza pan. Sprinkle dough with red pepper flakes, then top evenly with crab and artichokes. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is no longer doughy, about 20 minutes. Set oven to broil, and cook pizza for 5 minutes more until the cheese has begun to brown.
CHARLIE'S WOOD-GRILLED TAILGATE PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Top the pizza crusts with the mushrooms, artichoke hearts, prosciutto, Fontina, mozzarella and Parmesan. Slide 1 pizza onto the grill and cook over a medium hot fire, or bake in the …
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, yeast and 1 teaspoon of salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the water, 1 tablespoon of the oil and the honey, then stir the liquid into the dry ingredients. Scrape the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth. Shape the dough into a ball and transfer to a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in bulk, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Punch down the dough and divide it in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 piece of dough to a 15-inch round, about 1/4 inch thick. Transfer to a large pizza pan or baking sheet. Repeat with the second piece of dough. Bake the dough for about 6 minutes, or until just dry and set.
- Light a grill or leave the oven on. On a small baking sheet, toss the mushrooms with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the mushrooms in an even layer. Set the baking sheet on the grill, cover with the lid and cook the mushrooms over a hot fire, or roast in the oven for about 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Top the pizza crusts with the mushrooms, artichoke hearts, prosciutto, Fontina, mozzarella and Parmesan. Slide 1 pizza onto the grill and cook over a medium hot fire, or bake in the oven for about 5 minutes, rotating the pizza as necessary, until the cheese is melted and the bottom is browned and crisp. Using 2 large spatulas, return the pizza to the pizza pan, cut into wedges and serve at once while you cook the second pizza.
ARTICHOKE AND OLIVE PIZZA • HIP FOODIE MOM
2021-01-06 · Instructions. To make the pizza dough, follow the recipe from Food 52 (linked above). About 30 minutes before baking, place one rack at the bottom of the oven and one toward the top …
- To make the pizza dough, follow the recipe from Food 52 (linked above) but use a baking sheet instead of a cast iron skillet.
- About 30 minutes before baking, place one rack at the bottom of the oven and one toward the top (about 4 to 5 inches from the top heating element). Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- When you’re ready to bake the Garden Focaccia, drizzle some olive oil evenly over the pizza dough and then season with salt.
- Decorate: using all the vegetables, have some fun creating a garden! Create flowers and anything you want. Feel free to fill up all the dough or leave some parts uncovered. It's up to you! Just have some fun making a garden.
20 ARTICHOKE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
- Spinach Artichoke Dip. Let’s go ahead and start with the one that just about everyone knows – spinach artichoke dip. There are plenty of recipes for it, but this one is my favorite.
- Mediterranean Roasted Artichoke Recipe. I know a few people who aren’t fans of this Mediterranean roasted artichoke recipe because they don’t like how it looks.
- Artichoke Soup. This creamy soup looks nice and tastes even better. It’s creamy, garlic-y, and takes only half an hour to make. You can also make it vegan-friendly simply by leaving out a few of the garnishes.
- Italian Stuffed Artichokes. These may look like oversized meatballs, but they aren’t. They’re stuffed artichokes, and if you’re a veggie lover like me, you might like them even better.
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza. If you’re a fan of extra cheesy pizza, you’ll love this one. It tastes a little like spinach artichoke dip, only it’s even cheesier and spread across a warm, crispy pizza crust.
- Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese. This is one of my favorite ways to take the classic grilled cheese sandwich to the next level. With two different cheeses, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, red pepper flakes, and more, this is one of the tastiest grilled cheese varieties you’ll ever eat.
- Italian Marinated Artichoke Salad. You can make this unique salad in 10 minutes, or even less if you don’t make the homemade dressing (but you should).
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta. This 20-minute pasta is creamy, cheesy, and just a tiny bit salty (in the best way). It’s vegetarian-friendly but surprisingly filling, thanks to the artichokes and baby spinach.
- Lemon Butter Pasta with Artichokes and Capers. This pasta is also naturally vegetarian-friendly. It’s equally tasty, but it has a lighter, more citrusy taste.
- Spinach Artichoke Tarts. If you think of tarts as strawberry or cherry pastries dusted with powdered sugar – as I did for my entire childhood – then this might sound a little weird.
EASY GRILLED ARTICHOKE & MUSHROOM LEMON PASTA BY LIFE IS ...
2021-06-23 · Cook for about 5-7 minutes until mushrooms and onions are soft. Once water is boiling add a large pinch of salt and add the pasta and cook according to package. Meanwhile, continue …
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. In a separate large pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until mushrooms and onions are soft.
- Once water is boiling add a large pinch of salt and add the pasta and cook according to package. Meanwhile, continue making the sauce.
- Add the garlic to the mushroom mixture and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Add the artichokes and cook for another 1-2 minutes until heated through. Then turn off heat.
- When pasta is done cooking drain the pasta and add it directly into the pan with the mushrooms and artichokes. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, parmesan and basil and toss until evenly coated. Serve with extra parmesan if desired!
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheeses. Grill pizza, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 …
- Sprinkle with cheeses., Grill pizza, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
GRILLED ARTICHOKE PIZZA - SWEETANDSAVORYBYSHINEE.COM
2021-08-05 · Bring the pizza dough to room temperature, about 2 hours on the counter. Stretch out both pizza dough balls into 10-inch circles on a lightly floured counter. (Watch my video on how to stretch …
- Divide the pizza dough into two equal parts, and roll them into two 10-inch pizza crusts. Place the pizza crusts on back if a baking sheet.
- Carefully slide the dough onto the grill and cook it for about 2 minutes. Using a tong, flip it and grill for another 2 minutes or so, until the crust is nice and cooked.
ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2009-04-29 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Advertisement. Step 2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add artichokes, mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning; …
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add artichokes, mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning; sauté 1 minute or until mushrooms are tender.
- Sprinkle artichoke mixture over 1 piece prepared pizza. Top with 1/4 cup cheese, and bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
30 BEST ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPES - BACINOS.COM
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza. We’ll start with a great variable of artichoke pizza. Yes, we have decided to set the bar quite high from the beginning and bring you a spinach artichoke pizza recipe for you to try.
- New York-Style Artichoke Pizza. If you are into New York-style pizza, this recipe is what you have been looking for. A cheesy topping to go with your favorite vegetable.
- Artichoke Hearts and Shrimp Pizza. Don’t read the heading twice, because you got it straight right from the beginning. This artichoke pizza goes for the most tender part of it: its heart.
- Artichoke and Cheese Blend Pizza. If you love the looks of mozzarella cheese blending into any ingredient, you should follow this recipe. It guides you through creating a mixture of artichoke and mozzarella that will surely water your mouth.
- Non-Alcoholic Beer Artichoke Pizza. This recipe applies the taste of non-alcoholic beer to your artichoke pizza. Add it to your ingredients, and feel the difference in your mouth!
- Average Guy Artichoke Pizza. This recipe includes both toppings and sauce. The taste of it is amazing, and the way both ingredients blend in together is incredible.
- Sonja & Alex’s Artichoke Pizza. When a recipe makes it look so easy to cook something, it is because it actually works that way! Have your artichoke pizza prepared right from scratch and ready within minutes in your kitchen.
- Basille’s Creamy Artichoke Pizza. Don’t you love the looks – and taste – of a creamy artichoke pizza? This recipe teaches you exactly what you need to do to get a pizzeria-like pie in your kitchen.
- Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza. This artichoke pizza recipe takes about 40 minutes to prepare, and you are ready to go! A fine mixture of ingredients and parmesan cheese that blends in to create a spectacular pie.
- Artichoke and Eggplant Pizza. If you are looking for something else to add to your artichoke pizza, this might be the solution. Still healthy, and adding a great taste, grilled eggplant can become your artichoke’s best companion on top of your pie.
SWISS CHARD ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-06-28 · Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or pizza peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread chard mixture over dough, scatter mushrooms on top, lastly sprinkle mozzarella cheese and bacon on top, bake in a preheated 450 oven for 10-12 min., let set 5 minutes before serving.
GRILLED EGGPLANT & ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Sprinkle yellow cornmeal onto pizza pan or cookie sheet. Roll kneaded dough until 14"-16" across. Bake for 3 minutes at 425 (without toppings). Remove from oven, and spread marinara sauce over dough. Distribute artichoke hearts, basil, garlic, and grilled eggplant across the sauce. Finally, sprinkle the 4 tbsp of cheese evenly over the toppings. Bake for 18-22 minutes (for soft or crispy ...
GRILLED ARTICHOKES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-19 · Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil. Stir in the white wine and lemon juice, keep warm. Grill the artichokes, basting with the butter mixture, until ...
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
Jul 20, 2014 - We live on a lake and entertain lots of family and friends. This became one of our favorite summer meals because we're always looking for something new to cook on the grill. —Brenda Waters, Clarkesville, Georgia
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
We live on a lake and entertain lots of family and friends. This became one of our favorite summer meals because we're always looking for something new to cook …
CHICKEN, ARTICHOKE, AND MUSHROOM PIZZA WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS
2008-04-18 · You'll find the pizza dough recipe posted below along with today's specialty pizza recipe. Here's how it's made: Start with 1 1/2 cups tepid water and mix in 1 tablespoon of sugar until it's dissolved. Next, add 1 tablespoon (or 2 - 1/4 oz. packets) of …
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA
Recipe of Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. Tweet. New recipes ; Best recipes; My recipes; Find recipes: Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza . We live on a lake and entertain lots of family and friends. This became one of our favorite summer meals because we're always looking for something new to cook on the grill. —Brenda Waters ...
GRILLED ARTICHOKE MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
Brush Crust with oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired.
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE
Grilled artichoke-mushroom pizza recipe. Learn how to cook great Grilled artichoke-mushroom pizza . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Grilled artichoke-mushroom pizza recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Grilled artichoke-mushroom pizza recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family ...
MUSHROOM AND ARTICHOKE MATZO PIZZA - HOUSE & HOME
Place mushrooms on baking sheet in a single layer and roast 20 minutes. Immediately toss hot mushrooms with reserved artichoke brine. Place matzos on a separate baking sheet and top with chopped artichokes. Sprinkle evenly with grated mozzarella, a few dollops of ricotta and sliced mushrooms. Drizzle any remaining artichoke juices over pizzas ...
THE THRILL OF THE GRILL: 3 GRILLED PIZZA RECIPES ...
2020-05-25 · These mansome recipes helped win Chef Craig Jones the title Grill Mayor from Food Network in 2012—and they bring pizza’s crusty, cheesy, satisfying greatness to another level. One of these recipes is sure to be just right for the dad in your life: healthy Mushroom-Artichoke, meaty Salami, Sausage & Bacon or flavorful Thai Chicken.
GRILLED PIZZA WITH TOMATOES BASIL AND ARTICHOKES RECIPES
GRILLED ARTICHOKE-MUSHROOM PIZZA. We live on a lake and entertain lots of family and friends. This became one of our favorite summer meals because we're always looking for something new to cook on the grill. -Brenda Waters, Clarkesville, Georgia . Provided by Taste of Home. Categories Dinner. Time 35m. Yield 6 servings. Number Of Ingredients 12. Ingredients; 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust: 1/2 ...