Similar recipes "grilled tomato eggplant pizza food"
The grilled eggplant slices are equally good on their own, or use them instead of crusts for "eggplant pizzas" (see variation below). The slices have to be thick, so that you get a creamy interior with...
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
A tasty side-dish for those who love classic Mediterranean flavours. Serve with grilled or BBQed chicken or kebabs. Or serve it as a stand-alone brunch or light lunch dish with pita bread or warm crusty...
Provided by bluemoon downunder
More recipes about "grilled tomato eggplant pizza food"
ROASTED EGGPLANT AND BUFFALO MOZZARELLA PIZZA RECIPE - NYT ...
Spread 2 tablespoons tomato purée on top, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Scatter on 1/4 of the sliced garlic, a large pinch of red-pepper flakes and drizzle with oil to …
- Make the dough: Mix the yeast, warm water and olive oil in the bowl of an electric stand mixer or food processor, and let the mixture sit until the yeast is foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in flour and salt, and using the dough hook or food processor blade, beat or pulse it until a smooth, slightly elastic dough forms, 2 to 3 minutes. Lightly coat a bowl with olive oil, place dough in the bowl, and turn the dough to coat it with oil. Cover the bowl loosely with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap, place in the refrigerator and let it sit overnight.
- Divide the dough in quarters, and shape each piece into a tight, compact ball. Place the dough balls on a lightly oiled baking sheet or plate, loosely cover with plastic wrap and let them rise in the refrigerator another 1 to 2 hours (or up to 6 hours).
- When ready to bake the pizzas, place racks in the top third and bottom third of the oven. Put a pizza stone on top rack, and heat oven to 450 degrees.
GRILLED PIZZA WITH EGGPLANT AND TOMATOES - WILLIAMS-SONOMA ...
2014-07-07 · Eggplant, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil—all iconic summer ingredients—make a tempting pizza topping. Cooking the vegetables and the …
EGGPLANT PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2010-07-24 · Place the eggplant slices evenly in the dish. Mix the oil, garlic, basil, and oregano and drizzle over the eggplant evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the eggplants begin to …
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Lightly oil a oven-safe dish. Wash and cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch slices. Place the eggplant slices evenly in the dish.
- Mix the oil, garlic, basil, and oregano and drizzle over the eggplant evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the eggplants begin to brown. Remove from oven.
- Flip over each slice of eggplant. Place cheese on top of each slice, then cover all the slices evenly with tomato sauce. Return to oven.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melting and bubbling. Remove from oven. Serve alone or with pasta or risotto.
EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA PIZZA - SUGARLOVESPICES
2018-10-10 · Grilled eggplant meets a delectable tomato sauce, all covered in crispy gooey fresh melted mozzarella and Parmigiano, ripe tomato slices, and hints of aromatic basil on a …
- Heat up a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a saute pan. Put eggplant rounds into the pan and saute till they start to turn golden in color. Turn them over and do the same. About 2-3 minutes a side.
GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZA RECIPE | MICHAEL CHIARELLO | FOOD ...
2016-11-18 · Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with pepper. Toss the peppers with a little olive oil. Place both on the grill and cook the eggplant until browned on the first …
- In a colander set over another bowl, salt the eggplant and let drain for 30 minutes then rinse and dry.
- Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with pepper. Toss the peppers with a little olive oil. Place both on the grill and cook the eggplant until browned on the first side, about 3 minutes. The slices should be browned between the grill marks when ready to turn. Move them away from direct heat and cook on the second side until tender, about 10 minutes total. Cut the grilled slices into 1/2-inch dice.
- Cook the peppers, turning as necessary, until charred all over. Remove the peppers to a bowl. Cover and let the peppers steam to loosen the skins. When cool enough to handle, peel, seed, and tear into long, thin strips.
ROASTED EGGPLANT, SAUSAGE & TALEGGIO PIZZA | ITALIAN FOOD ...
2019-02-06 · Spoon some of the tomato sauce onto the pizza spreading it to within 1 inch of the edge. Place some of both of the cheese slices over the sauce, then top with some of the …
- Peel the eggplant and then cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces, then peel the onion and chop it into pieces the same size as the eggplant.
- Toss to coat the vegetables evenly, and roast the eggplant and onions until tender, about 20 minutes.
GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZA (4 INGREDIENTS!) - EAT THE GAINS
2020-05-28 · Eggplant slices topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese, this low-carb Grilled Eggplant Pizza makes a perfect easy, light, and gluten-free meal! Last updated on …
- While grill heats, toss eggplant in olive oil and salt. Once grill is up to temperature, add eggplant directly on grates on a single layer over indirect heat (not directly over the flames). Close lid and grill for 10-12 minutes. Open lid, flip, and grill for another 2 minutes with the lid closed.
- Spoon pizza sauce over each slice, evenly dividing between slices (aboutu 1-2 tablespoons on each one). Sprinkle each slice with cheese as well. Close lid of grill and grill from another 2-3 more minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes and enjoy!
GRILLED EGGPLANT PARMESAN PIZZA RECIPE - WOMAN'S DAY
2014-09-23 · Brush the eggplant slices and tomato wedges with 2 Tbsp of the oil and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Grill the eggplant, covered, until slightly charred and …
- Brush the eggplant slices and tomato wedges with 2 Tbsp of the oil and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
GRILLED EGGPLANT AND TOMATOES WITH PARMESAN ... - FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the bread crumbs on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil; toss well. Bake for 8 minutes, until the bread …
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the bread crumbs on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil; toss well. Bake for 8 minutes, until the bread crumbs are crisp and golden brown. Transfer the bread crumbs to a medium bowl and toss with the basil and cheese.
- Light a grill. Brush the eggplant slices with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderate heat until charred and tender, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer the eggplant to a platter, fanning them out. Brush the tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderate heat until charred and hot, about 1 minute per side.
- Arrange the tomato slices over the eggplant and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top and serve right away.
EASY GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZAS - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
2019-07-16 · Eggplant- 1 sliced into ½-1/3″ slices. Olive Oil– 2 tablespoons. Marinara Sauce– ½ cup. Can alternatively use pizza sauce pasta sauce, or simple tomato sauce. Shredded …
- Feel free to use the usual ingredients that you would choose for topping a pizza with.Italian seasonings and fresh oregano are popular choices for toppings. Also, do not forget about the jarred options such as olives and artichokes.
- Preheat your grill on medium heat after prepping the grates or grilling basket as needed for nonstick.
- To prepare your eggplant slices, simply brush them with the olive oil and allow the olive oil to absorb in while your grill heats up.
- Grill the first side of the eggplant for 5 minutes covered then flip over and cook for another three minutes.
GRILLED PIZZAS WITH EGGPLANT & PROSCIUTTO - THE ORIGINAL DISH
2020-09-23 · Distribute a ¼ of the fontina, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and grilled eggplant over top. Gently slide the pizza onto the hot pizza stone using the pizza peel. Cover the grill, …
- Preheat the grill over high heat. Allow the pizza dough to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cherry tomatoes, olive oil, 2 sprigs of basil, oregano, a generous pinch of salt, and a few cracks of black pepper in a 12” cast-iron skillet. Toss well to combine. Place the skillet onto the grill. Allow the tomatoes to cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until blistered and softened. Remove the skillet and let the tomatoes cool.
- Drizzle the sliced eggplant with a generous coating of olive oil and season well with salt and black pepper. Grill the eggplant over high heat for about 2-3 minute per side, until charred and tender. Transfer the eggplant to a cutting board and cut into quarters.
- Place a pizza stone (or an upside-down sheet pan) onto the grill. Cover the grill and allow the stone/pan to become piping hot. Roll each dough ball out into a 10” circle.
21 DELICIOUS EGGPLANT RECIPES FOR DINNER — EAT THIS NOT THAT
- Grilled Ratatouille Salad. Whether you know it as a classic animated film or as a satisfying Provençal vegetable stew, ratatouille is likely already a part of your life.
- Argentinian-Style Churrasco Skewers. Sure, there's meat involved here. And while it's juicy and well-marinated, it's not even close to the best part. That title belongs to the hunks of eggplant, which join skirt steak on the skewer and get doused in parsley-packed chimichurri sauce.
- Grilled Swordfish with Caponata. Swordfish on its own is fine, but becomes a restaurant-worthy meal when served with sweet and sour caponata. The traditional eggplant dish is the Italian version of ratatouille, in that it's also a cooked vegetable salad, but it differs with the addition of capers and golden raisins.
- Cheesy Baked Eggplant Pizza. There's enough cheese in here to hide the fact that instead of dough, this pizza uses eggplant rounds as the base. But instead of feeling cheated, you'll rejoice in the way this neutral vegetable crisps up when coated in breadcrumbs and stands back to let the tangy tomato sauce and fresh basil shine.
- Honey Garlic Eggplant. "Healthy fried food" is not an oxymoron when you have this recipe in hand. Rather than deep-fry, it asks you to shallow-fry the eggplant batons, meaning they'll soak up less oil—and soak up more of the honey garlic sauce.
- Grilled Eggplant and Goat Cheese Salad. A plate full of this salad is like winding your way through a treasure map, each bite revealing a pop of flavor you weren't expecting.
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan. No collection of eggplant recipes would be complete without at least one take on eggplant parm. This version of the Italian classic bakes the eggplant instead of frying it, and uses a special trick of salting the rounds to remove any unwanted bitterness.
- Grilled Eggplant with Peanut Butter Teriyaki. Peanut butter may not have been your first answer in a "what goes with eggplant" lightning round question, but one taste of this sauce is sure to change that.
- Vegetable Abundance Paella. All you need alongside this Spanish rice dish is a pitcher of sangria, and dinner is complete. While the traditional Valencian versions call for meat or seafood, the copious amounts of eggplant, mushrooms, asparagus, and tomatoes make it more than satisfying.
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich With Herbed Ricotta. Veggie burgers don't have to be the only vegetarian stand-in for a hamburger. Especially not when you can instead pile grilled zucchini, eggplant, onions, and peppers high on sliced ciabatta for what feels like summer in sandwich form.
GRILLED PIZZA WITH EGGPLANT, TOMATOES & FETA RECIPE ...
2016-06-03 · Step 3. Combine the chopped eggplant with tomatoes, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons mint and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Step 4. …
- Prepare Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough, if using. To cook pizzas on a charcoal grill, build a medium-hot fire in one half of the grill (two bricks placed end-to-end work well as a divider). For a gas grill with two burners, preheat one burner on high, leaving the other unlit. For a single-burner gas grill, preheat on high, and lower the flame to cook the second side of the pizzas.
- Toss eggplant slices with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle the slices with salt and pepper and grill, turning often, until tender, about 8 minutes. Let cool; chop coarsely.
- Combine the chopped eggplant with tomatoes, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons mint and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll out the pizza dough into 4 circles and place on a floured cutting board. Bring the dough, toppings and a pair of tongs to grillside.
LOW-CARB EGGPLANT PIZZA BITES | GIMME DELICIOUS
2017-01-16 · Eggplant slices topped with garlic, pizza sauce and cheese. These simple bites are made with just 6 simple ingredients in under 30 minutes and make the perfect healthy low-carb …
- Sprinkle the eggplant with the coarse salt, let sit on paper towels for 10-15 minutes and wipe dry.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a small bow, combine the crushed garlic, olive oil, and italian seasoning, Brush the mixture onto both sides of the eggplant slices and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from oven and flip eggplant slices, top each slice with a tablespoon of marinara sauce, and a sprinkle of cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted
GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZA GETS A MOROCCAN TOUCH - THE SAN ...
GRILLED EGGPLANT AND OLIVE PIZZA – SMITTEN KITCHEN
2009-08-14 · Handful pitted green olives, coarsely chopped (1/3 cup) 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley. To make this pizza on a grill, or in a grill pan: Stir together garlic and oil. Brush some of garlic oil on both sides of eggplant and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill over direct medium heat, covered, turning once, until ...
GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZA WITH LOW-CARB CAULIFLOWER CRUST ...
2015-10-15 · Smoky grilled eggplant tops a pizza crust made of cauliflower. Grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, garlic, basil, and mint are tossed with a bit of olive oil, salt and red chile flakes then loaded on top of the eggplant. Sprinkled with shredded mozzarella then popped in the oven until everything is nice and hot – this pizza will delight everyone, but especially those who …
GRILLED EGGPLANT PIZZA RECIPE | SAPUTO CHEESE
Grilled Eggplant Pizza. Ingredients 1 large eggplant, sliced ; 500 mL (2 cups) cherry tomatoes; 2 shallots, finely chopped ; 75 mL (5 tbsp) olive oil; 10 mL (2 tsp) red wine vinegar; 12 fresh basil leaves, chopped; 2 packages of Saputo Mozzarella Fresca, sliced; Salt and pepper to taste; Directions Cut eggplant into ¾ in. (2 cm) thick slices. If desired, peel the eggplant lengthwise …
GRILLED TOMATO, EGGPLANT & MOZZARELLA STACKUPS | METRO
2013-08-06 · Cook uncovered until tomatoes have grill marks but are still firm (about 3 minutes per side). Cook eggplant until golden (about 4 minutes per side). Remove from grill and salt and pepper. For each serving, layer 1 slice of eggplant, 1 basil leaf, 1 slice of Bocconcini, another basil leaf, and 1 tomato slice and top with a second slice of ...
GRILLED EGGPLANT PESTO PIZZA RECIPE - EATRIGHT.ORG
2018-02-04 · Spread pesto sauce evenly over crust. Arrange grilled eggplant, tomatoes, onion and olives on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Slide uncooked pizza on the grill. Lower the lid. Grill over indirect heat until the crust golden brown and the cheese melts, about 12 to 15 minutes. Just before serving, cut basil leaves into thin strips. Top pizza with basil.
GRILLED EGGPLANT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
GRILLED TOMATO-EGGPLANT PIZZA. Preparation Time: Approximately 15 minutes ... 15 minutes Brush eggplant with 3 tablespoons olive oil, ... and black pepper. Grill eggplant over a medium-high fire ... olive oil. Layer grilled eggplant, tomatoes and black olives ... undrained tomatoes.) *Daily Value e. Ingredients: 9 (both .. jalapeños .. leaves .. pitas .. slices ...) 3. …
GRILLED TOMATO-EGGPLANT PIZZA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
Brush eggplant with 3 tablespoons olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper. Grill eggplant over a medium-high fire for about 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly, until soft and cooked through. Brush pizza crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Layer grilled eggplant, tomatoes and black olives over crust.
GRILLED TOMATO EGGPLANT PIZZA FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
More about "grilled tomato eggplant pizza recipes" LOW-CARB EGGPLANT PIZZA BITES | GIMME DELICIOUS. 2017-01-16 · Instructions. Sprinkle the eggplant with the coarse salt, let sit on paper towels for 10-15 minutes and wipe dry. Preheat oven to 400F. In a small bow, combine the crushed garlic, olive oil, and italian seasoning, Brush the mixture onto both sides of the …
HEALTHY GRILLED PIZZA RECIPES | EATINGWELL
For this Greek-style pizza, eggplant slices are grilled, chopped and tossed with fresh tomatoes, feta and mint; the mixture is spread on the pizza to …
MENU: PIZZA & ITALIAN FOOD | AMBLER PIZZA - DINNER, WINGS ...
Tomatoes, Onions, Green Olives, Cucumbers, Roasted Pepper (Add Grilled Chicken $4.00) Diablo Salad Bruschetta, Grilled Shrimp, Long Hot Peppers, Sharp Provolone & Egg
GRILLED EGGPLANT MINI PIZZA’S | THREE FARMERS
2020-07-22 · 2 cups crushed tomatoes. 1 tbsp dried basil. 1 tbsp dried thyme. 1 tsp oregano. Salt and pepper, to taste . Instructions. Preheat the BBQ to medium heat. Drizzle the eggplant slices with Camelina Oil and season with salt and pepper. Lie the slices directly on the grill and cook approx. 8min. Meanwhile, making the sauce: