I love this turkey sandwich recipe. Since I'm cooking for two nowadays, I enjoy being creative with simple meals. -Dollypearle Martin, Douglastown, New Brunswick
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread cream cheese on two slices of bread. Layer cheese, turkey and spinach over cream cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwiches. Cook on both sides on a hot griddle or skillet until the bread is browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Similar recipes "grilled turkey sandwiches food"
Make and share this Turkey Reuben Grilled Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Queenkungfu
This is one of my youngest son's favorite sandwiches. He asks for this on a regular basis. You can change it up and use whatever kind of cheese you like. My hubby likes this with hot pepper cheese.
Provided by bmcnichol
More recipes about "grilled turkey sandwiches food"
GRILLED TURKEY, BRIE, AND APPLE BUTTER SANDWICH WITH ...
2015-05-17 · Add as many sandwiches as will comfortably fit (either 2 or 4) and cook 2 to 3 minutes until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to …
- Spread each of 4 slices of bread with 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Now spread each with 1 tablespoon of the apple butter. Top each slice of bread with a couple of slices of turkey, cover that with 2 to 3 slices of brie (enough to cover the turkey), and finally, arrange 2 to 3 arugula leaves on top. Spread the remaining 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon of butter and lay them, buttered sides down, over the cheese; press gently.
- Heat a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and let it melt to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Add as many sandwiches as will comfortably fit (either 2 or 4) and cook 2 to 3 minutes until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt. Flip and cook 2 to 3 more minutes to brown the bread. (Add another tablespoon of butter and cook the remaining sandwiches, if you need to.) Cut the sandwiches in half and serve hot.
GRILLED HOT TURKEY SANDWICHES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-02 · Spread the seasoned mayonnaise evenly on each slice of bread. Layer the turkey and cheese on 4 of the slices. Top with remaining bread to …
- Mix the mayonnaise, salsa, and green onions in a small bowl. Spread the seasoned mayonnaise evenly on each slice of bread. Layer the turkey and cheese on 4 of the slices. Top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry sandwiches in butter until lightly toasted. Add remaining butter to skillet, turn sandwiches over. Cook until the cheese is melted, and the bread is browned.
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Directions. Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, tomato and cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with …
GRILLED TURKEY REUBEN SANDWICHES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-02 · Sandwich Recipes; Turkey; Grilled Turkey Reuben Sandwiches; Grilled Turkey Reuben Sandwiches. Rating: 4.67 stars. 95 Ratings. 5 star …
- Warm the sauerkraut and turkey, separately, in a microwave-safe bowls for 30-seconds; set aside. Spread butter generously on one side of each slice of rye bread, then spread the thousand island dressing on the other side. Divide the sauerkraut, turkey, and Swiss cheese on two slice of bread with the butter-side down. Stack the remaining two slices of bread with the butter-side up on top.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Arrange the sandwiches on the skillet and grill until lightly browned and the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes on each side.
GRILLED TURKEY CUBAN SANDWICHES - ALLRECIPES
2013-08-06 · We had half of the turkey for dinner the first evening, and I refrigerated the rest for the sandwiches which I cooked in my panini pan (not …
- Remove turkey from package. Dry with paper towels. Discard gravy packet or refrigerate for another use (within 2 - 3 days). Lift string netting and shift position on roast for easier removal after cooking. Cut small slits, at least 1 inch apart, over entire surface of turkey. Insert 1 garlic slice into each slit. Brush turkey with oil.
- Place turkey on grill grate over drip pan. Cover grill with lid. Grill 1 1/4 to 1-3/4 hours, or until meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees F when inserted into center of roast. Remove from grill. Let stand 10 minutes.
GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY | FOOD NETWORK
2021-11-01 · Rinse well under cold water and pat dry to remove the salt. Prepare a charcoal grill for indirect grilling. The temperature inside the grill should be 350 …
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in 2 gallons cold water in a large (at least 16 quart) stockpot or a clean bucket. (You can also add fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or bay leaf, or aromatics like onions and garlic.) Add the turkey, cover and refrigerate, or set in a very cold place (that stays somewhere between 32 to 40 degrees F) for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the brine 1 hour before grilling. Rinse well under cold water and pat dry to remove the salt.
- Prepare a charcoal grill for indirect grilling. The temperature inside the grill should be 350 degrees F.
- Place the turkey on the grill, cover and grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thigh registers 175 degrees F, 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Let the turkey rest 1 hour before carving.
12 CREATIVE TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPES - REAL SIMPLE
2017-11-15 · Turkey and Pesto Panini. Turkey and Pesto Panini. Credit: Marcus Nilsson. Layer roast turkey, Swiss, and onion on bread, then grill or cook in a …
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICH - THE FOOD CAFE
2017-11-28 · Make Herb mayonnaise: mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Place herb mayonnaise on one side of all 8 pieces of bread. Take one piece of …
GRILLED TURKEY & SWISS SANDWICH | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
2020-02-18 · Directions. In small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise and tarragon. Spread bread slice with mustard mixture. Layer 4 slices of bread with turkey and cheese. Top with …
- Spread bread slice with mustard mixture. Layer 4 slices of bread with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
GRILLED MAPLE TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2014-07-04 · Deli sliced maple-turkey is layered with bacon and Swiss cheese on black raisin bread (or any style raisin bread) to make a sweet-savory grilled sandwich.
- Place bacon into a skillet over medium heat, and cook until crisp. Remove, and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease from skillet. Add maple turkey to the skillet, and cook briefly, just long enough to heat through.
- Butter both sides of the bread. Layer one slice with two slices of the Swiss cheese, then layer with the maple turkey, and the bacon. Drizzle with honey mustard, and top with remaining two slices of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slice, and cut sandwich in half. Return sandwich halves to the skillet, and cook over medium heat, turning once, until cheese begins to melt, 4 to 5 minutes.
GRILLED TURKEY PANINI SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2007-08-06 · Mix up the sandwich spread and let marinate a minimum of 4 hours. Slice up all the vegetables and get them ready. Grill the bread slices, add the turkey and swiss cheese til …
BEST GRILLED CHEESE AND TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPE - …
2012-06-25 · Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat. spread one side of each slice of bread with a tsp of mayo, coating it evenly. place one slice in the pan, mayo side down. arrange …
GRILLED TURKEY AVOCADO SANDWICHES - YOUR CHOICE NUTRITION
2016-10-05 · Preheat skillet to medium heat. Lay out the slices of bread and spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on each. Flip the bread over and spread 1/2 Tablespoon Sabra hummus dip on each …
- Lay out the slices of bread and spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on each. Flip the bread over and spread 1/2 Tablespoon Sabra hummus dip on each slice.
- Between two of the slices of bread, divide evenly and place on top the turkey, avocado, tomato and red onion. Top with 1 slice provolone cheese each. Top each with the remaining slice of bread, Sabra hummus side down.
- Place buttered side down on heated skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Carefully flip over the sandwiches and cook an additional 2-3 until golden brown on the opposite side.
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES WITH CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE RECIPE ...
2014-09-03 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chipotle and lime juice. Spread mayo mixture on top half of each roll. Spread bottom half of each roll with …
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chipotle and lime juice. Spread mayo mixture on top half of each roll. Spread bottom half of each roll with avocado and season with salt and pepper. Top with turkey and a slice of cheese. Combine halves to form sandwiches.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, melt 1/2 Tbsp. butter (or mist a grill pan with cooking spray). Add sandwiches topside down; cover with foil. Place a second heavy skillet (or pot lid) on top to press sandwiches. Cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Flip sandwiches, adding 1/2 Tbsp. butter to pan or misting with cooking spray. Cover with foil and skillet. Cook until cheese melts, about 4 minutes. Halve sandwiches; serve hot.
GRILLED TURKEY AND HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2008-12-17 · Enjoy with carrot sticks and tomato soup. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic to pan, and sauté 1 …
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture over 1 side of each of 4 bread slices. Top each slice with 1 turkey slice, 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slice, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn sandwiches over; cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
THE 15 BEST TURKEY SANDWICHES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Turkey, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Breakfast Sandwich. Cram a buttery croissant full of turkey, bacon, and creamy goat cheese, then top it all off with an egg for a breakfast sandwich that will keep you full right through lunch.
- Thanksgiving Cuban Sandwich. Turn Thanksgiving leftovers into this delicious Latin sandwich that has a totally fresh flavor. Load sliced turkey, honey-baked ham, cranberry sauce, pickles, and Swiss cheese onto a Cuban roll, then press it until melty and gooey.
- Turkey Reuben. Reubens generally use corned beef, but this turkey Reuben version turns the classic into a slightly healthier option. Once you make your own homemade Thousand Island dressing, you'll never buy a bottled version ever again.
- Italian Antipasto Sandwich. Antipasto typically means a big, beautiful meal-starting platter filled with cured meats like prosciutto, coppa, and salami.
- Classic Turkey Club. Diner fans already know a classic turkey club transforms the humble sliced turkey sandwich into an experience. Crisp lettuce, crunchy bacon, juicy tomato, and, of course, tender turkey all come together for a truly perfect sandwich.
- Classic Turkey Salad Sandwich. Turn leftover turkey into a creamy sandwich filling with this classic turkey salad sandwich. Lemon juice and a little chopped red onion add zest, while parsley gives it color and some herbal flare.
- Turkey and Hummus Sandwich. Beet hummus turns this healthy turkey and hummus sandwich into a beautiful and vibrant pink shade that also carries a ton of health benefits.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Pita. If you're sick of the same old sliced bread, grab a package of pita for this unique twist on Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich. Some people think the leftovers make the best part of Thanksgiving, while others get sick of eating the same ingredients days later.
- Herbed Turkey and Pepper Grilled Cheese. This herbed turkey and pepper grilled cheese feature Wisconsin cream cheese mixed with fresh herbs and garlic, sweet and spicy Peppadews, and thinly sliced honey turkey breast grilled between two buttery slices of pumpernickel.
GRILLED TURKEY PANINI - READER'S DIGEST CANADA
1970-08-21 · Preheat the grill. Arrange the turkey cubes on skewers. Sear each side then continue cooking about 15 minutes until done. Toast the panini on both sides on the grill. Fill with cheese and turkey to make 4 sandwiches. Place sandwiches on the grill to melt the cheese. Serve with arugula. Tip: Bamboo skewers are light and inexpensive, but they burn easily and …
CAESAR-INSPIRED GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICH | METRO
2019-06-06 · Brush bread cutlets with remaining oil and grill for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Spread mayonnaise onto grilled bread. Add lettuce, tomatoes, turkey cutlets and pancetta, if desired. Assemble sandwiches and serve immediately. Source: Le Dindon du …
GRILLED TURKEY-PLUM SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2013-06-04 · Sprinkle turkey evenly with salt. Add turkey to pan; grill 3 minutes or until done, turning after 1 1/2 minutes. Spread 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over untoasted side of each of 4 bread slices; top each serving with about 2 1/4 ounces turkey. Divide plum slices evenly among sandwiches; top each serving with 4 basil leaves.
GRILLED TURKEY PARMESAN SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-10-02 · Heat a large non stick skillet or the grill to medium heat. Butter each slice of bread on one side, turn 4 slices butter facing down. Put 1 slice of cheese each on 4 slices of bread. Spread 1-2 tbsp marinara sauce over the cheese. Sprinkle evenly with parmesan. Layer each with even amounts of turkey. Top each with another slice of cheese.
CURRIED GRILLED TURKEY AND CAMEMBERT SANDWICHES | METRO
2013-08-06 · Heat barbecue or a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook turkey, turning only once, for about 15 minutes, according to thickness of turkey. Slice cooked turkey across the grain. Toast bread on barbecue or in toaster. Cover 4 slices of toast with cheese, sprinkle with chives and top with sliced turkey. Spread remaining 4 slices of toast with ...
GRILLED FOOT LONG TURKEY AND BACON SANDWICH WITH FRESH ...
2015-04-13 · This sandwich makes a beautiful presentation. It is as delicious as it looks. On a sunny day buy some yummy ciabatta bread and grill it. If it's cold out make our yummy Italian bread it makes it extra special! This is sure to be a summer family favorite!! If In The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner Again Page 275! Grilled Footlong Turkey and Bacon Sandwich with Fresh …
GRILLED SANDWICH RECIPES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Turn store-bought purchases, such as peppered turkey and juicy bruschetta topping, into a quick weeknight dinner with this grilled turkey sandwich recipe. Walnuts add a surprising crunch between the toasted slices of bread, while mayonnaise (not butter) is the secret for a no-stick sandwich while grilling. Lunch is ready in less than 20 minutes.
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES RECIPES
Best Grilled Cheese and Turkey Sandwich Recipe - Food.com tip www.food.com. Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat. spread one side of each slice of bread with a tsp of mayo, coating it evenly. place one slice in the pan, mayo side down. arrange meat an cheese on the bread with the meat between the slices of cheese. place the other slice of bread on top with …
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
Directions. 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove frozen turkey from white outer package only. Do not remove turkey from cooking bag. Place in a roasting pan with at least 2" high sides. 2. Cut three 1/2” slits in top of cooking bag. Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching the oven racks or walls.