Yield 4 - 6 People
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook & drain spinach, squeezing out all juice. Mix spinach w/ cold rice. Blend lightly beaten eggs w/ hot milk, butter, all seasonings and half of the cheese; pour over spinach mixture. Stir well; then spoon spinach mixture into shallow rectangular dish. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Bake at 350* for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a knife a inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cut into squares.
Similar recipes "herbed spinach bake food"
Make sure you plan ahead for this one--chicken should marinate for a few hours if you want it to taste like the original. Todd Wilbur- TSR
Provided by Michelle_My_Belle
These make a great snack or lunchbox treat, really simple to make, they can be eaten hot or cold. Ham can be used instead of bacon if you prefer.
Provided by Mandy
Light and lemony, this pesto makes a perfect pasta sauce in the spring. Serve on high-protein rotini to create a main dish. Also excellent as a sandwich spread or on crackers as an appetizer. Lemon verbana...
Provided by Sharon123
A light, lemony baked fish fillet, with baked potatoes on the side all topped in a sprinkle of dill and parsley. Serve with white rice.
Provided by sue
Provided by bamagirl817
Make and share this Paula Deen's Wedge Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Really, I just made this up a few days ago, and it resulted in one of the most amazing pies I've ever eaten. I usually am very critical and not completely happy with recipes I come up with on my own, but...
Provided by JungleLove
This chicken recipe is quick, easy, and yummy. The orange juice makes a tangy sauce that my family loves served over rice. Add a salad, and you have a healthy, quick meal. I allow one chicken breast per...
Provided by SKEHLER
More recipes about "herbed spinach bake food"
DELICIOUS HERBED SPINACH AND KALE BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2019-04-02 · Combine spinach, onion, 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add kale, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine spinach, onion, 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add kale, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sea salt, garlic powder, thyme, sage, rosemary, oregano, and black pepper; mix thoroughly using your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip and continue baking until lightly browned, 10 to 20 more minutes.
HERBED BAKED SPINACH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the spinach, cream and milk. Remove from the heat; stir in 4 tablespoons cheese, bread crumbs, salt, marjoram and …
- Remove from the heat; stir in 4 tablespoons cheese, bread crumbs, salt, marjoram and pepper. , Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
LOW CARB SPINACH AND RICOTTA BAKE - QUEEN KETO
2016-01-09 · add spinach, garlic, crumbed stock cube, nutmeg and paprika and a generous sprinkle of black pepper. stir and cook until dry and just beginning to …
- add spinach, garlic, crumbed stock cube, nutmeg and paprika and a generous sprinkle of black pepper.
- stir and cook until dry and just beginning to crackle; taste, adjust seasoning if required (but don't add salt at this stage), and set aside to cool.
HERBY CHICKEN AND SPINACH BAKED PASTA WITH FRESH ...
2020-07-15 · Add the tomato sauce, spinach, chicken, half of the mozzarella and half of the Parmesan to the bowl and stir well to combine. Transfer the pasta to …
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the garlic is golden, about 2 minutes. Add both cans of the tomatoes and 1 cup of water. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat slightly, add the basil sprigs and simmer rapidly, uncovered, until thickened, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard basil sprigs and stir in the chopped basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fusilli in the salted boiling water until very al dente, about 2 minutes less than the package directions. Drain the pasta and transfer it to a large bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce, spinach, chicken, half of the mozzarella and half of the Parmesan to the bowl and stir well to combine. Transfer the pasta to a 3- to 4-quart baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake, uncovered, until browned, about 15 minutes. Let the pasta rest for about 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with more chopped basil if using.
HERBED SPINACH BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Directions. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. …
- Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. , Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
HERBED SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PULL ... - HALF BAKED HARVEST
2018-09-04 · Instructions. 1. to make the dough. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the water, yeast, honey, 3 1/2 cups flour, salt, and butter. Using the …
ITALIAN HERB BAKED SPINACH CHIPS RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
2013-02-15 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 325. Place spinach in a large bowl. Add a few drops of olive oil and mix with your hands until each leaf is lightly coated …
10 BEST BAKED SPINACH CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-12-31 · Grits and Spinach Casserole stephaniesain.com. chopped bell pepper, salt, olive oil, pepper, garlic powder, fresh spinach leaves and 10 more. Guided. Spinach and Artichoke Egg Casserole Yummly. Italian blend, extra …
HERBED SALMON AND ORZO CASSEROLE WITH FETA - ELLIE KRIEGER
Herbed Salmon and Orzo Casserole with Feta. Ingredients 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 large scallions, white and green parts, chopped 1 ½ cup whole grain orzo pasta 2 cups fish broth or water 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved 2 cups, lightly packed, …
HERBED SPINACH BALLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-09-30 · Recipes / Spinach. Herbed Spinach Balls. Recipe by Dancer. A delicious appetizer or vegetable dish. These can be made up ahead of time and frozen. If frozen, …
- Add remaining ingredients (stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, eggs and butter) and mix well.
HERBED CHICKEN AND SPINACH MEATBALLS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Blanch the spinach: Plunge leaves a handful at a time into a pot of boiling water. Leave just long enough to wilt, about 30 seconds, then drain in a colander and cool under running water. …
- Blanch the spinach: Plunge leaves a handful at a time into a pot of boiling water. Leave just long enough to wilt, about 30 seconds, then drain in a colander and cool under running water. Remove and squeeze wilted leaves into a ball. Using a large knife, roughly chop spinach on a cutting board — you should have about 2 cups. Squeeze into a ball again to remove excess water. (This may be done several hours or up to a day in advance and refrigerated.)
- In a large bowl, put chicken, salt, pepper, lemon zest, cayenne, nutmeg, fennel seeds, cinnamon, spinach, cilantro, chile, egg, bread crumbs and cream. Using your clean hands, knead everything together, mixing well. Leave to absorb seasoning for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Test for seasoning: Take a small amount and flatten into a thin patty. Quickly cook in a small skillet, about 1 minute per side. Taste, then adjust the mixture’s seasoning if necessary.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, form 24 rough balls and place on a baking sheet. (The mixture will be soft.) Lightly sprinkle the balls with a very small amount of flour.
BAKED WHITE FISH WITH SPINACH, KALAMATA GREMOLATA, AND ...
2021-06-17 · Set aside. In the oiled baking dish, toss the spinach, granulated garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper and spread evenly across the bottom of the dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of water and top with the fish. Cover tightly with foil and bake until the fish is opaque and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes ...
ROAST PORK LOIN WITH BAKED POTATOES AND HERBED SPINACH ...
2016-10-07 · Peel the onion and chop coarsely. Remove the garlic cloves from the bulb and peel. Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion with the garlic for about 5 minutes until light brown. Remove. Sauté the spinach in the remaining oil and season well with lemon juice, salt, pepper, coriander, cumin and curry. Mix in the onions ...
HERBED SPINACH CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
2009-04-20 · Combine spinach, soup, cheese, and onion, blending well; spoon into a greased, 1 qt baking dish. Combine stuffing mix and butter; sprinkle over …
FANCY PANTS EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2017-04-05 · put 2 layers of chicken in pan, cover with prosciutto, top with spinach, sprinkle with a little kosher salt and coarse black pepper. top with mushrooms. whisk together olive oil, wine and savory herb envelope then pour over everything. Lay a piece of foil over (not tight). bake for 30 minutes. top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
HERBED-BAKED EGGS RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
HERBED SPINACH BAKE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
2009-04-22 · Combine ingredients. Pour into greased casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min.
HERB SPINACH BAKE | MYPLATE
Directions. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash hands with soap and water. Drain canned spinach to remove liquid. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add to 8x8 baking dish. May also use 9x13 but will be thinner. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set.
HERBED SPINACH AND RICE BAKE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Directions. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out any excess liquid. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes or until set. Cut into 16 squares. Number of Servings: 16.
HERBED SPINACH BAKE RECIPE
Herbed spinach bake recipe. Learn how to cook great Herbed spinach bake . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Herbed spinach bake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Herbed spinach bake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite!
HERBED SPINACH BAKE - A VINTAGE HANDWRITTEN RECIPE CARD ...
Dec 23, 2018 - A vintage handwritten recipe card for Herbed Spinach Bake, this recipe can be made with spinach or broccoli. Ingredients 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach or broccoli 1 cup cooked rice 1 cup sharp American cheese, shredded 2 eggs, slightly beaten 2 tablespoons margarine 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoons chopped onion 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 …
MICRWAVE HERBED SPINACH BAKE RECIPE
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Micrwave herbed spinach bake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Micrwave herbed spinach bake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Grilled chicken veggie bowls Crecipe.com This grilled chicken veggie bowls recipe teaches you how to …
10 BEST CAULIFLOWER SPINACH BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
Salmon-Mushroom-Spinach Bake Tablespoon. panko, ground black pepper, fresh baby spinach, sweet onion, parsley and 5 more. Guided. Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter Yummly. pecan halves, extra virgin olive oil, nonstick cooking spray and 22 more. Guided.
INA GARTEN EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
Ina Garten Spinach Casserole Recipes. new www.tfrecipes.com. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-14-by-2-inch oval baking dish with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter and set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large (12-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallions and zucchini, and sauté for 2 minutes. From therecipes.info
HERBED BAKED SPINACH RECIPES
2010-10-12 · Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Herbed Spinach Bake. Printer-friendly version. HERBED SPINACH BAKE : 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen chopped spinach 1 c. rice, cooked 1 c. cheese, grated (Cheddar) 2 eggs, slightly beaten 2 tbsp. butter, softened 1/3 c. milk 2 tbsp. onion, chopped 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp. salt 1/4 tsp. thyme. 1. Preheat oven to 350 …
HERBED BAKED SPINACH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Nutrition Facts 1/2 cup: 163 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
MEATLESS MONDAY: HERBED SPINACH BAKE
Herbed Spinach Bake. Preheat oven to 350°F. Using a spoon, slowly drain the canned spinach to remove liquid. In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach with remaining ingredients. Transfer the mixture in a baking dish. Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set.