- First cook your kielbasa until it is golden brown. Allow to cool. Cut into 2 inch slices.
- If you are using bacon, cook thoroughly and drain on a paper towel until grease is absorbed.
- Open your crescent rolls, and separate at perforations. Depending on your tube of rolls there should be about 8 triangles.
- Place about a tablespoon or to your taste of mustard onto the roll dough. Place a piece of cheese onto the dough, followed by the bacon and last the kielbasa. roll the dough around the meat and cheese until fully covered.
- Bake according to the roll recipe on the tube, usually a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Serve with a side of mustard for extra dipping, and toothpicks.
Similar recipes "kielbasa wraps food"
This apple pandowdy, which comes from a very old cookbook, is tangy and delicious. -Doreen Lindquist, Thompson, Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Sometimes simple flavor combinations work really well together. And this is definitely one of those recipes.
Provided by Monika Rosales
I wanted to bring sweet potatoes to work for lunch, but didn't want plain old potatoes cooked in the microwave. So I threw this together. Would be good hot or cold. The recipe should make a hearty lunch...
Provided by Midwest-meets-West-
Native Buckeyes pledge allegiance to this dog. Pile on the all-beef chili, heady with chocolate, cinnamon, and other spices, with abandon. The finishing touches are fundamental: yellow mustard, diced sweet...
Provided by Martha Stewart
This is the ultimate lemon cake for anyone who really loves lemon. It's cool, refreshing, yet moist and rich.
Provided by Lissa Metz-Gomez
An easy-to-make (no ice cream maker or special equipment required) frozen dessert like this should come with a warning -- thanks to a layer of sweet-and-tart strawberries and rich cream, these bars are...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Diced eggplaant turns tender and tasty sautéed with garlic and olive oil. It is best served over angel hair pasta; however, any type of pasta will work.;) Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese or...
Provided by Manami
I heard this recipe on the Martha Stewart Sirius Radio channel. It was from Jimmy Bradley, chef and owner of Red Cat and Harrison restaurants in NYC. It sounded so easy and delicious, I had to try it....
Provided by Greywalker
A smooth and very tasty soup served either chilled or hot! Best when the peaches are locally grown, ideally in late summer. Garnish with candied peach slices for a special touch. If coconut milk is not...
Provided by Jamie Caskenette
More recipes about "kielbasa wraps food"
EASY 2-INGREDIENT KIELBASA PUFFS - I HEART NAPTIME
2022-01-18 · Wrap the puffs. Wrap each piece of sausage in one strip of dough and pinch to seal. You can secure with a toothpick if you want, but it’s not …
- Use a sharp knife to cut the kielbasa into 36 slices. Mine were all about a half-inch wide. Set aside.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface. Unfold one sheet of puff pastry onto the flour. Roll a couple times each way with a rolling pin to smooth it out.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to slice the dough in half vertically. Then slice horizontally to make 18 strips total. Wrap each slice of sausage in one strip of dough and pinch to seal. You can secure with a toothpick if you want, but it’s not necessary. It is convenient for serving though.
TWO INGREDIENT WRAPPED KIELBASA BITES - SELF PROCLAIMED …
2016-11-29 · Wrap each piece of kielbasa with a strip of dough. If dough is not sticky enough to seal on its own, you may wet your fingers with water to help it …
- Cut kielbasa into 18 even sized pieces. Start by dividing in half, then each half into thirds, then each chunk into thirds.
- Cut puff pastry into 18 even sized strips. Do this by first rolling out puff pastry to flatten a bit but still maintain the square shape. Then, cut the square into three long strips, then cut each strip into thirds, and finally cut the length of each of those strips in half.
- Wrap each piece of kielbasa with a strip of dough. If dough is not sticky enough to seal on its own, you may wet your fingers with water to help it seal. Put each piece, seal side down, on a baking sheet.
KIELBASA ROLL UPS #WEEKDAYSUPPER - CINDY'S RECIPES …
2014-12-26 · Lay out the kielbasa and wrap. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until rolls are browned and flaky. Serve with your favorite dipping mustard. …
10 BEST SAUSAGE WRAP TORTILLA RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-12 · Tortilla Tower Madeleine Cocina. turkey sausage, beef steaks, beans, onion, mushrooms, chili pepper and 3 more. Guided. Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Burritos Yummly. cilantro, sour cream, black pepper, …
KIELBASA LASAGNA ROLLS - BELL' ALIMENTO
2009-01-22 · Preheat oven to 375. Cut kielbasa sausage into 2" pieces (the width of a lasagna noodle). You should get 8 pieces. Carefully cut a slit into each piece - do not cut completely in …
- In a large pasta pot. Bring enough water to boil to cook your lasagna noodles. Salt water generously. Cook noodles until they are al dente. Drain.
- Cut kielbasa sausage into 2" pieces (the width of a lasagna noodle). You should get 8 pieces. Carefully cut a slit into each piece - do not cut completely in half.
- Slice mozzarella into 8 small wedges that will fit into the opening of the sausage. Insert mozzarella into sausages.
25 EASY KIELBASA SAUSAGE RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
- Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion, and Potato Hash. Are you looking for something tasty to make for dinner but don’t have a lot of time? This recipe is for you.
- Sausage Green Bean Potato Casserole. Green bean casserole is a classic dish, so why not elevate it with some sausage and potatoes? These ingredients pair well together and offer different soft and crunchy textures.
- Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet. Skillet dishes are very simple to make, as all you have to do is toss in your ingredients. Both ingredients in this dish have strong flavors that get absorbed into one another as they cook together.
- Sausage and Cabbage Dinner. As mentioned above, cabbage is a classic dish that brings a lot of flavor to whatever is paired with it. Kielbasa is no different.
- One-Pot Smoked Sausage Pasta. This is one of the best kielbasa recipes with pasta – and it’s so simple to make, too! This dish is like spicy macaroni and cheese.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Sausage and Potato Soup. Are you looking for a delicious soup recipe to enjoy on a rainy day? If so, you’ll love this recipe. Sausage, potatoes, vegetable broth, and cheddar cheese are tossed together in a slow cooker.
- Italian Sausage and Peppers. What makes this dish so great is the fact that it’s so versatile. This can either be served as is on a plate or a hoagie roll.
- One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Recipe. If you have an upcoming potluck at work, this is the recipe to try. Pasta, sausage, cheese, and milk are cooked together for a dish that serves plenty and tastes just as good when reheated for leftovers.
- Sausage and Rice Skillet. This is one of the best kielbasa recipes with rice. Tasty, easy to make, and filling, you only need two ingredients to make this.
- Smoked Sweet Kielbasa Bites. Are you looking for a quick and tasty appetizer for your next party or get-together? Try this one out for (bite) size! Kielbasa is sliced and glazed with brown sugar, barbeque sauce, and ginger ale.
10 EASY KIELBASA APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
- Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar Glazed Kielbasa. There aren’t many things that don’t taste incredible if you wrap them in bacon and slather them in brown sugar.
- Candied Kielbasa Bites. The thing I love most about these three-ingredient candied kielbasa bites is that they look so much more gorgeous and elegant than they actually are.
- Kielbasa Cups. These cute kielbasa cups are crunchy, smoky, and just a little bit sweet, as well. If you’ve ever had anything covered in apricot-Dijon sauce, you’ll already have an idea of how these taste.
- Apricot Kielbasa Slices. Speaking of apricots, these apricot kielbasa slices are also phenomenal. They’re basically just sausage slices glazed with the apricot-Dijon sauce I mentioned above.
- Glazed Kielbasa Bites. All you’ll need to pull together these delicious teriyaki-glazed kielbasa bites is kielbasa, pineapple chunks, teriyaki sauce, cocktail (or chili) sauce, and honey.
- Puff Pastry-Wrapped Kielbasa Bites. As easy as the glazed kielbasa bites are to make, these two-ingredient bites are even easier. They’re a meatier, flakier version of pigs in a blanket.
- Kielbasa and Veggie Kabobs. If you prefer to enjoy some smoky, grilled veggies with your kielbasa, check out these kielbasa and veggie kabobs. You can substitute whatever veggies you like best, but the recipe calls for the sausage, red peppers, zucchinis, red potatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
- Kielbasa Chips with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. These kielbasa chips are succulent and juicy with slightly blackened and crispy edges. You can make them with four simple ingredients: kielbasa, mayo, spicy brown mustard, and honey.
- Kielbasa Dip. If you’re a fan of rich, cheesy, decadent dips, then this kielbasa dip recipe is the one for you. It takes only 15 minutes to make and requires no more cooking than heating things in the microwave.
- Kielbasa and Cucumber Crostini. Here’s another option for an appetizer that looks so much fancier than it actually is. There are three main layers to this one: the bread, the spread, and the toppings.
KIELBASA (SMOKED SAUSAGE) ROLL-UPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-06-07 · Place one sausage on each piece of dough on it's widest end. Carefully roll until the pointed end is on bottom. (Pinch and tuck sides in.). Place pockets (seam side down) on …
- Open package of rolls onto a sheet of waxed paper and separate into 8 pieces. (I use a pizza cutter along the perforated markings for this step.).
- Brush each piece with the butter/mustard mixture. (You'll have some left-set aside for last step.).
HOMEMADE KIELBASA SAUSAGE RECIPE - MOMSDISH
2021-09-15 · Stuff the Casing: Place the meat mixture into the grinder. Holing the casing in one hand and the plunger in the other, slowly plunge the meat through the grinder and fill up the …
- Combine ground meat together with onion, garlic, bay leaves, mustard seeds and season it with salt and pepper.
- Rinse through water sausage casings, some are sold very salty. Let water run through its inside; it will be much easier to put them on a sausage stuffer.
- Remove the cutting knife from the grinder, attach the stuffer to the grinder. Put the sausage casings on the stuffer. You can change the size of a sausage by cutting casings into smaller pieces.
- Fill up the grinder with meat mixture and slowly, as the sausage fills up with meat, pull it off the stuffer.
FOIL PACKET KIELBASA RECIPE - EASY PEASY MEALS
2016-06-20 · Lay foil out on a tray. Cut up sausage/kielbasa into rounds and squash and zucchini into bit sized pieces. Toss mushrooms, sausage, squash, olive oil, and seasoning in a bowl …
BBQ BACON WRAPPED KIELBASA - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
2018-11-17 · Instructions. Cut Kielbasa into approximately 3 inch links. Should get about 12 links. Wrap bacon around sausage starting at one end and, if needed, use a tooth pick to hold …
- Wrap bacon around sausage starting at one end and, if needed, use a tooth pick to hold bacon in place.
- Place bacon wrapped sausage on grill and cook on the lowest flame. Turn as needed. Once bacon is crispy, coat with barbecue sauce and turn after a few minutes.
BACON WRAPPED KIELBASA BITES WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE - WHAT ...
2018-11-10 · Cut kielbasa done the middle, lengthwise. Slice each half into 1 inch pieces, you should have about 30 pieces of kielbasa. Cut each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap one …
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a baking/cooling rack. Lightly spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Cut kielbasa done the middle, lengthwise. Slice each half into 1 inch pieces, you should have about 30 pieces of kielbasa. Cut each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap one bacon strip around each piece of kielbasa and secure with a toothpick. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, vinegar, mustard and pepper. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved. Keep warm on low.
- Brush the kielbasa with glaze and place on the baking sheet/rack. Bake for 40 minutes and baste every 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
CABBAGE AND SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
2017-07-28 · Cut four 18 x 12 inch sheets of foil. Spray well with non-stick spray. Divide the cabbage, potatoes and onion over the foil sheets. Add 1 ice cube to each mound. Evenly …
CHEESY KIELBASA HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
2021-10-17 · Spray a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and toss together hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of cheese. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together melted butter, cream of chicken, and milk until smooth. Pour over the hash browns and stir until combined. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and cover.
SMOKED KIELBASA PIG SHOTS — THE TASTE OF MONTANA
2021-10-07 · Instructions. Thoroughly combine the cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped pickled jalapeños, smoked paprika, and black pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Wrap the half pieces of bacon around the kielbasa slices and secure with a toothpick. Fill the bacon and kielbasa cups with the cheese mixture. Heat the smoker to 250°F.
CAN YOU FREEZE KIELBASA? EASY GUIDE TO FREEZE KIELBASA ...
2021-08-12 · You can either choose to use plastic food wraps or aluminum foil to wrap your kielbasa. In this way, you can prevent them from getting freezer burn or moisture from the freezing process. Make sure that the meat is unopened and sealed before freezing it. Place the kielbasa in an airtight container before freezing it. Then, you need to place the container in a …
FRIED CABBAGE AND KIELBASA - 30 MINUTES MEALS
2020-12-12 · Instructions. Slice the cabbage in half, remove and discard the core and cut into thin strips. Place a cast iron or other heavy large pan over medium-high heat, and once hot add the olive oil. Add sliced onion and cook until soft, about 3-4 minutes, stir a few times. Add garlic, cook stirring another minute.
EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING KIELBASA BITES - SNUG & COZY LIFE
Roll the dough up and sprinkle with half 1/2 – 1 tsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning. Press the seeds into the dough and roll the kielbasa around on the cutting board, so the crescent roll is covered in seeds on all sides. Next, cut the Kielbasa roll into 11 equal slices. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 9-12 minutes until the crescent ...
CAN DOGS EAT KIELBASA? - NEURODOGLUX.COM
The best Kielbasa for dogs is turkey sausage because it is lower in calories (110 kcal) and fat (7.9g) than beef kielbasa; if you want to give him this type of dog food, then do not exceed more than 1/2-1/4th slice per day depending on the weight of your pooch.
ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS (BETTER THAN P.F. CHANG'S ...
2016-02-29 · Thank you - I have tried tons of lettuce wrap recipes and they’ve all be so-so, but now I have my staple. Reply. Cece. January 07, 2022 at 12:03 pm. It was the best chicken lettuce wrap recipe I’ve ever used! The minor changes I made was I used fresh finely minced ginger since i didn’t have powdered ones and I used brown sugar instead of honey. Reply. Kelli K. …
AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED KIELBASA BITES RECIPE
2021-09-16 · Preheat your air-fryer to 340 degrees. Once air-fryer is heated, arrange the bacon wrapped kielbasa bites on the tray/basket making sure to leave ample room around each one. Cook for 15-16 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the tops are golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and chopped chives. Servings: 6.
PALEO KIELBASA PIGS IN A BLANKET – PALEO ON THE GO
2017-07-25 · Slice the kielbasa into ¼” thick slices. Spoon the dough into the palm of your oiled hand and put a kielbasa disk on it and wrap the dough around it as best you can. It’s pretty sticky. Lay each dough wrapped kielbasa bite onto the oiled parchment. Carefully transfer the parchment with the dough onto the greased parchment lined sheet pan.
KIELBASA AND CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Kielbasa Wraps Recipe - Food.com tip www.food.com. Place a piece of cheese onto the dough, followed by the bacon and last the kielbasa. roll the dough around the meat and cheese until fully covered. Bake according to the roll recipe on the tube, usually a temperature of 350 degrees. Serve with a side of mustard for extra dipping, and toothpicks ...
10 BEST TORTILLA WRAPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-15 · Tortilla Wraps Recipes 49,023 Recipes. Last updated Jan 15, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 49,023 suggested recipes. Pork Loin Tortilla Wraps with Roasted Vegetables and Citrus Mint Dressing Pork. red bell pepper, summer squash, salt, pork loin roast, mint leaves and 14 more. Tortilla Wraps with Bean Sauce Madeleine Cocina. …
KIELBASA WRAPS RECIPES
Kielbasa Wraps Recipes BARBECUE GRILLED KIELBASA DINNER PACKETS. Polish sausage and potatoes, flavored with onion and fresh rosemary, cooked in foil. You can also bake the packets in the oven. Provided by Lorac. Categories Pork. Time 45m. Yield 3-4 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients 7. Ingredients ; 1 lb lean kielbasa, cut in 2 inch thick slices: 2 large red …