This recipe is from Sunset Favorites II. This combines mustard which my daughter likes with a vegetable.
Provided by Lavender Lynn
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine carrots and water in a 3 quart pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until crisp-tender.(about 10 minutes).
- Drain well.
- Stir in butter, mustard, and sugar.
- Cook, stirring, until carrots are glazed(1 to 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Similar recipes "mustard glazed carrots"
No idea where I got this recipe... Let me just say that this is outstanding. When my kids were little, many many moons ago, they loved carrots this way and consumed plenty... My grandchildren love them...
Provided by Impera_Magna
Provided by Food Network
A simple side dish.
Provided by Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Provided by Melissa Roberts
More recipes about "mustard glazed carrots"
MUSTARD-GLAZED CARROTS - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Mustard-Glazed Carrots . 15 Review(s) 15 Min(s) 15 Min(s) Prep. Healthy Living. Honey mustard and fresh herbs boost the flavor of naturally sweet carrots in this delicious Healthy Living side dish. What You Need. Select All. 4 servings . Original recipe yields 4 servings. 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen baby carrots. 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard…
MUSTARD-GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
Directions. Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender.
HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2006-10-12 · Place 1" water in a large saucepan and add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Add mustard, dill, and butter to carrots. Stir …
- Place 1" water in a large saucepan and add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
MAPLE-MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
2008-01-30 · STEP 2. Meanwhile, put the butter and maple syrup in a small pan. Heat until the butter is melted then stir in the mustard. Take off the heat. Drain the carrots and tip into a warmed serving dish. STEP 3. Pour the warm maple glaze over the carrots…
- Peel and cut the carrots into batons. (You can do this up to 24 hours ahead and keep them in a polythene bag in the fridge.) Tip them into a pan, pour in enough boiling water just to cover, bring back to the boil, then put a lid on the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until the carrots are just tender.
- Meanwhile, put the butter and maple syrup in a small pan. Heat until the butter is melted then stir in the mustard. Take off the heat. Drain the carrots and tip into a warmed serving dish.
MAPLE AND MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
2014-10-09 · Instructions. Place the carrots, water and a pinch of salt in a large skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter, maple syrup and mustard and combine well. Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze …
- Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze consistency, 10 to 12 minutes.
ROASTED CARROTS WITH HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZE - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
2018-09-01 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub the carrots and peel if necessary. Cut larger ones in half lengthwise so that carrots are of uniform sizes and place them in a large bowl. In a separate container, whisk olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, mustard…
- Scrub the carrots and peel if necessary. Cut larger ones in half lengthwise so that carrots are of uniform sizes and place them in a large bowl.
- In a separate container, whisk olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly and pour over carrots, coating evenly, making sure they are all well-coated.
- Arrange in a single layer in a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Avoid having them touch each other. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
MAPLE MUSTARD CARROTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2007-04-27 · Cook carrots in saucepan until tender crisp-about 8-10 minutes. Drain and keep warm. Add remaining ingredients into same saucepan. Cook about 5 minutes until boiling and thickened, stirring occasionally. Return carrots to pan and stir until hot and glazed…
ROASTED CARROTS WITH MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZE - VEGAN ON BOARD
2020-10-21 · What makes these mustard & maple glazed carrots great: Simple recipe - just 5 ingredients (including the carrots) Easy method - cooked entirely in the oven. No parboiling or pre …
- Preheat the fan oven to 180°C (355°F). Wash and scrub the carrots well. No need to peel them! Cut of the top ends and slice the carrots in half lengthwise. Cut very thick carrots into quarters.
- In an oven tray large enough to spread them out in one layer, coat the carrots in olive oil and roast them for 20 minutes.
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce for the glaze until well combined. Pour over the carrots and toss them around briefly to coat well. Roast them with the glaze for 15 minutes.
- Stir and turn over the carrots to ensure even cooking. Keep roasting for another 10 minutes.The carrots are done when they are easy to pierce with a fork and have gone a bit brown at the tips and around the edges. They taste best when the glaze has started to caramelise.
GLAZED DIJON CARROTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-03-05 · Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and transfer carrots to a serving dish. Advertisement. Step 2. Heat butter in the same saucepan over medium heat; add brown sugar, mustard…
- Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and transfer carrots to a serving dish.
- Heat butter in the same saucepan over medium heat; add brown sugar, mustard, ginger, and salt. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour sauce over carrots; toss to coat.
EASY GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
2013-03-13 · Add the carrots and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside. 2 Place the saucepan over low heat. Add the butter, brown sugar, and mustard and heat, whisking occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes. 3 Return the carrots …
- Add the butter, brown sugar, and mustard and heat, whisking occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes.
HONEY MUSTARD CARROTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
2015-04-28 · Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tender. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, cumin and cinnamon. Drain carrots well; stir in the butter, salt …
3 INGREDIENT HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE | EASY ...
2015-12-14 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 400. Cut off greens from carrots. Wash and place on a baking sheet. In small bowl, add honey and mustard and whisk until combined. Drizzle half of the mixture over the carrots. Rub into the carrots …
GLAZED DIJON CARROTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
2011-04-12 · Directions. In a saucepan, bring carrots and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place carrots in a serving dish and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Add brown sugar, mustard, ginger and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over carrots …
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add brown sugar, mustard, ginger and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS | LADY MELADY: MY CASTLE, MY FOOD
2016-04-18 · Roasted Carrots with Honey Mustard Glaze. 15 small, multicolored carrots 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped (I used dried rosemary) 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper Optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub the carrots. Cut larger …
HONEY GLAZED CARROTS WITH MUSTARD - CHEZ LE RêVE FRANçAIS
2021-09-03 · Put the oil and butter into a roasting dish and put in the oven to preheat to 180C/350F/160FAN/Gas4 for 10 minutes. Add the carrots and turn them over in the oil so that they are thoroughly coated. Roast for 20 minutes. Combine the honey and mustard together. Remove the carrots from the oven and stir in the honey and mustard mix.
MUSTARD-GLAZED CARROTS AND PEARL ONIONS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
2004-08-20 · Melt 1 tablespoon butter with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, brown sugar and mustard and stir 2 minutes.
RECIPE: DIJON MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
2015-03-05 · Rinse the carrots. Put them in a steamer set over a pan of simmering water and steam for 8-10 minutes until just tender. Remove from the heat and set aside. 2. Meanwhile, put the butter and sugar in large pan. Warm over a medium heat until melted and bubbling. Stir in the Dijon mustard, then tip in the steamed carrots. Stir to coat.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2015-07-24 · Directions. Place carrots and 1/2 cup water in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 6 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Stir in butter, honey, mustard, and salt; cook 3 minutes …
MUSTARD-GLAZED SHALLOTS AND CARROTS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
2011-02-03 · In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, brown sugar, and vinegar. In a roasting pan, toss shallots and carrots with mustard mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange vegetables in a single layer and roast until they are beginning to brown and are tender when pierced with a knife, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in butter and serve warm.
MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS - SPREAD THE MUSTARD
2018-11-10 · Directions. Instructions. 1. Place the sliced carrots, maple syrup, whole grain mustard, mustard powder, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan along with 3/4 cup water. 2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and turn down the heat to medium. Simmer for 5 …
DIJON GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2012-09-26 · In a covered medium saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain. Remove from pan; keep warm. In same saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar and mustard until combined. Stir in carrots. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until carrots are glazed. Sprinkle with parsley.
MUSTARD GLAZED CARROTS RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
2018-10-21 · Mustard Glazed Carrots . by Livestrong_Recipes | Oct 21, 2018. PREP; 05 m; COOK; 10 m; TOTAL; 15 m; Raw carrots are a common snack food, and they’re definitely a better choice than chips or crackers. But cooking them boosts their beta carotene content, which is important for eye health. INGREDIENTS SERVES 6. 10 medium raw carrots 2 tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Dijon 2 tbsp salted …
MAPLE MUSTARD CARROTS | CANADIAN LIVING
2008-02-04 · Method. In large saucepan, bring 3/4 cup (175 mL) water, carrots, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper to boil; cover and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender. Uncover and cook over high heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and no liquid remains. Remove from heat; stir in butter and thyme.