- Stir butter and brown sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat until melted. Stir in heavy whipping cream and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat to cool slightly, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chopped pecans.
Similar recipes "pecan caramel sauce"
Provided by Claudia Fleming
I found this recipe in one of my favorite appetizer books: Cocktail Food: 50 Finger Foods with Attitude by Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford. This book has been one of my favorites, and...
Provided by Rainbabe
This recipe does not use "taco seasoning mix," but you make your own. It also includes instructions for cooking this in a regular oven. From Better Homes and Gardens.
Provided by threeovens
Try this sweet strawberry jam sour cream coffee cake with a rum glaze for your next brunch.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
This is a good name for these cookies,they are "Addictive" and you start feeling "Stupid" because you can't stop eating them! They are "GOOD - TASTY & DELICIOUS", no matter how hard you try ... "one is...
Provided by DAYLE CLICK
A recipe from the Ultimate Barbeque cookbook. I will do it for lunch. ETA : I can see why these are Dream Burgers. They are so tasty. A little bit sweet because of the sauce. Burgers are moist and were...
Provided by Boomette
This is a favorite salad in our house. I change it around to match the fruits of the season. Some of our favorites are: canned mandarin oranges, diced apples, diced pears, fresh berries, or even Craisins....
Provided by CookingBlues
Make and share this Spicy Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by piranhabriana
More recipes about "pecan caramel sauce"
CARAMEL PECAN SAUCE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
2011-04-06 · Caramel Pecan Sauce (1) 0 Questions. Save Recipe. Prep 15 min; Total 30 min; Ingredients 6; Servings 27; Save. Print. Pinterest. Facebook. Email. Ready to make? Save. Shop. Share. Keep Screen On. Enjoy this sweet pecans and caramel sauce …
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
EASY CARAMEL SAUCE - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
2014-01-20 · Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-low to medium heat. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until thicker. Turn off heat.
PECAN-PRALINE CHEESECAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE - FOOD AND …
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wrap the outside of a 10-inch round springform pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss the pecans with 1/2 teaspoon of the butter, 1/2 tablespoon of the granulated sugar, the brown sugar, the cream and salt. Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet and arrange them, right side up in a single layer.
- Transfer all but 12 of the pecans to a food processor. Add the graham crackers and pulse until finely ground. Add the remaining stick of melted butter and 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and pulse until the crumbs are moistened.
- In a clean food processor, pulse the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, and pulse until incorporated. Scrape down the side of the bowl.
- Unwrap the cheesecake and discard the foil. Remove the ring and transfer the cake to a plate. Arrange the 12 reserved pecans on top. Using a warm, slightly moistened knife, cut the cake into wedges, wiping and rewetting the blade between slices.
EASY PECAN PRALINE SAUCE - A LATTE FOOD
2018-10-12 · Instructions. In a medium sized pot, bring butter, brown sugar, and half & half together to a boil over med-low heat, whisking constantly. Allow the mixture to boil for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce …
- In a medium sized pot, bring butter, brown sugar, and half & half together to a boil over med-low heat, whisking constantly. Allow the mixture to boil for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and coats the back of a spoon (can be anywhere as long as 5-7 minutes).
- Drop the mixture to low and add in the salt, vanilla extract, and chopped pecans and cook another minute or so.
SOUTHERN PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE - GARLIC & ZEST
2021-05-06 · I’m not saying that pecan caramel sauce is a health food, but pecans are a nutritional powerhouse. They’re heart healthy, boost immunity and have anti-inflammatory benefits. Difference …
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast for 10-12 minutes until browned and fragrant. Transfer pecans to a cutting board and roughly chop. Set aside.
- Place a medium saucepan over medium to medium high heat on the stove (if your stove runs hot, use medium, if it's true to temperature heat to medium high). Add sugar and corn syrup. No need to stir immediately.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil and watching the sugar mixture deepen in color. It will go from a light corn-syrup color, to light brown to amber. The change between light brown and amber is quick. Be ready for it.
TOASTED PECAN-CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2008-11-13 · Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Sprinkle sugar in an even layer in a small saucepan. Stir together syrup and 1/3 cup water, and pour over sugar in saucepan. …
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Sprinkle sugar in an even layer in a small saucepan. Stir together syrup and 1/3 cup water, and pour over sugar in saucepan. Cook, without stirring, over medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is golden.
- Remove from heat. Gradually whisk in evaporated milk. (Mixture will bubble.) Stir in butter and toasted pecans.
EASY CARAMEL PECAN SAUCE | OLD SALT FARM
2019-11-17 · Whisk in brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, and evaporated milk until blended. Cook on high 6-8 minutes, stirring 2-3 times, until the sugar is dissolved. Add in the pecans, and stir well. Pour into jars! Makes approximately 3 c. of sauce. Keyword Caramel Sauce.
- Place pecans in a microwaveable dish (I use a glass pie plate) with 3 T. butter. Cook for 4- 7 minutes, stirring twice. Watch them VERY carefully so they don't burn! (Microwaves will vary--start with the least amount of time, then check them before adding more time.)
- In another microwave safe bowl (I like using glass bowls--a glass batter bowl is my favorite), place remaining butter and heat until melted. Whisk in brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, and evaporated milk until blended. Cook on high 6-8 minutes, stirring 2-3 times, until the sugar is dissolved.
CARAMEL PECAN SAUCE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
1. Mix caramel sauce, pecans and crushed cookies in medium bowl. 2. Use as a topping for ice cream or cake.
PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE - EASY PRALINE CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE
2019-03-12 · Instructions. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and bring to a low boil, swirling the saucepan gently, but not stirring. Keep the mixture constantly moving. Simmer until the mixture is syrupy and a deep caramel …
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and bring to a low boil, swirling the saucepan gently, but not stirring. Keep the mixture constantly moving.
- Remove mixture from heat and whisk in butter and cream, being mindful that the mixture will spit and sizzle, so be careful. Whisky vigorously until it reaches a smooth, sticky consistency.
CLASSIC CARAMEL PECAN SCHMOO TORTE - THE BUSY BAKER
2018-01-08 · The recipes in the book range from breads to Canadian back bacon, Montreal Smoked Meat, homemade liqueurs, sauces, and condiments, appetizers, cultural main dishes, and, of course, every Canadian’s favourite desserts like Nanaimo Bars, Homemade Maple Walnut Ice Cream, and this Classic Caramel Pecan …
- Add pecans to the top of the cake in a circular design and drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the cake.
PEACH PECAN CAKE WITH BOURBON CARAMEL SAUCE - RECIPES
2020-06-30 · Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir just to combine. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, top with the peaches and pecans. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan and prepare the bourbon caramel. For the bourbon caramel…
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until slightly pale and fluffy. Add the egg, beating well, then stir in the vanilla and yogurt. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir just to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, top with the peaches and pecans. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan and prepare the bourbon caramel.
- For the bourbon caramel, pour the water into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and top with the sugar. Do not stir this mixture at all prior to adding the cream as this will cause crystals to form and prevent your caramel from being silky smooth.
EGGNOG CHEESECAKE WITH PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-11-26 · Press firmly on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs. Mix well. …
PECAN-PRALINE CHEESECAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-05-02 · In a medium bowl, toss the pecans with 1/2 teaspoon of the butter, 1/2 tablespoon of the granulated sugar, the brown sugar, the cream and salt. Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet and arrange them, right side up in a single layer. Bake for about 18 minutes, until the sugar is caramelized and the pecans …
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & wrap the outside of a 10-inch round springform pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss the pecans with 1/2 teaspoon of the butter, 1/2 tablespoon of the granulated sugar, the brown sugar, the cream and salt.
PECAN PIE CARAMEL SAUCE > CALL ME PMC
2017-07-19 · Pecan Pie Caramel Sauce is a rich, buttery, silky smooth sauce that’s filled with pecans. It’s simple to make and lovely poured over anything. To stay current on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I may be a little obsessed with the flavors in pecan …
CARAMEL PECAN SHORTBREAD BARS - MODERN CRUMB
2021-04-11 · Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, making sure you can grab the flaps to easily lift after baking. Press the shortbread dough into the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven off. Meanwhile make the caramel pecan sauce …
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, making sure you can grab the flaps to easily lift after baking
CARAMEL PECAN DESSERTS YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE ALL THE TIME I ...
2021-10-14 · Caramel-Pecan Apple Slices. Here's a warm, decadent side dish for fall or winter brunches. Ready to eat in only 15 minutes, the apples are also good alongside a pork entree or spooned over vanilla ice cream. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Go to Recipe.
SOUTHERN PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE | RECIPE | DESSERT TOPPINGS ...
Nov 23, 2017 - This Southern bourbon caramel sauce has 6 ingredients & takes minutes to make. Crunchy toasted nuts make my pecan caramel sauce out-a-bounds.
CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
OH-SO-EASY CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-03-05 · Oh-So-Easy Caramel Sauce. This is a rich, sweet caramel sauce that can be made at the last minute that is great on bread pudding, gingerbread, apple pie, chopped apples, ice cream, and anything else you want to put it on. Only four ingredients for a quick and delicious caramel sauce. It’s creamy, sweet, and the perfect addition for a nice ...
APPLE PECAN CAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE | EASY DESSERT
Caramel Sauce 1/2 cup butter 1/4 cup milk 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed Pinch of salt. Procedures: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan, set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add sugar; blend in oil and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to egg mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in apples and ...
30 EASY PECAN RECIPES - SWEET & SAVORY IDEAS
2021-10-22 · 13. Caramel Pecan Rolls. These caramel pecan sticky buns are amazing! These buns have caramel sauce and nutty pecans rolled into the layers. Once the dough is made and rolled, you set them in a pan of caramel sauce and then bake. The pan is later inverted, so that sticky sauce runs down around the rolls. They are so decadent. People will think ...
CARAMEL-CHOCOLATE-PECAN SAUCE | JUST ADD SAUCE
Many recipes save the caramel sauce for the topping only, but tasters thought this seemed like an afterthought. We preferred the sauce to be more integrated into the pie, so we decided to put a generous layer right on the baked crust. We then topped it off with a filling made with marshmallow crème, cream cheese, heavy cream, peanut butter, and butter. The cream cheese tempered the sweetness ...
APPLE PECAN BUNDT CAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE | CANADIAN LIVING
2014-10-01 · Caramel Sauce: Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook butter, sugar and lemon juice over medium heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Cook, without stirring, until light amber in colour, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; standing back and averting face, stir in cream. Return to heat; cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Pour into large bowl; let cool to lukewarm.
RECIPE: FLIGHTS AND FOODS' SPICED PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE ...
2021-03-18 · Fold in the 1/2 cup of pecan. Pour in 1 teaspoon of Trini 'Hot' Pepper Sauce (More or less depending on your taste buds.) Let the caramel cool in the sauce pan for 10-15 minutes, depending on how thick you like it. Stir the caramel a couple times as it cools to test the thickness. Store the caramel sauce in the fridge.
PECAN CARAMEL SAUCE — RECIPES — QVC.COM
Recipes; Pecan Caramel Sauce; Pecan Caramel Sauce. Blue Jean Chef. Ingredients. 1 cup sugar ; 1/4 cup water ; 3/4 cup heavy cream ; 4 oz pecans, toasted ; Pinch salt; Preparation. Combine the sugar and water in a medium-heavy nonstick saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, swirling until the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar has dissolved, swirl occasionally and continue to cook until the ...