Call it "Pizza Chicken" and the whole family will love this fresh take on those classic Italian-American flavors in one-pan chicken dinner form.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, 1 Tbsp. oregano, and 1 tsp. salt on an 18x13" rimmed baking sheet.
- If using skinless, boneless chicken breasts, slice them into 4 cutlets: Holding knife blade parallel to board, cut breast in half, slicing along a long side, to make 2 pieces.
- Season chicken on all sides with pepper and remaining 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oregano. Nestle chicken into tomato mixture. Roast until chicken is almost fully cooked through and tomatoes are starting to burst, 8-10 minutes. Arrange mozzarella rounds over chicken and tomatoes. Return to oven and roast until cheese is melted and chicken is fully cooked through, 2-4 minutes. Top with onion and peperoncini.
Similar recipes "sheet pan chicken with tomatoes and mozzarella food"
These wonderful deviled eggs are made with cream cheese, ham, and olives, and kicked up with spices for heat. This is a cute way to dress up deviled eggs for Halloween but you can enjoy them anytime. Simply...
Provided by 2Bleu
Absolutely the best cookies ever! I made enough to fill two gallon-size plastic bags and they were gone within a day. This recipe was a runner-up in a contest that was in the Paula Deen magazine. (Her...
Provided by luvn-n-the-oven
This is a favorite at Christmastime and also for our annual Sunday school bake sale.
Provided by Taste of Home
Make and share this Baked Chicken Panko recipe from Food.com.
Provided by CookingONTheSide
I found this recipe on a Betty Crocker site. The original recipe uses chicken thighs, but this version uses boneless, skinless breasts.
Provided by Claire312
I made these years ago ... before sliders were called sliders. They were just called mini burgers or sandwiches, etc. We had a friend who often caught fresh tuna on his trips to the FL Keys, and we were...
Provided by SarasotaCook
This is from Eat Better America, I didn't care for the toppings listed but this pizza crust sounded good and doesn't call for yeast. Can be easily made vegan with soymilk or a nut milk, or using water...
Provided by the80srule
Provided by Bobby Flay
Pair this rich frosting with our Banana Cupcakes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
More recipes about "sheet pan chicken with tomatoes and mozzarella food"
SHEET PAN CAPRESE CHICKEN RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
2017-09-15 · Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drape a slice of mozzarella over each chicken breast. Bake until the cheese melts and an …
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil onto a rimmed baking sheet and use your fingers to evenly spread it out and coat the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Scatter the cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet and shake it back and forth so they become evenly coated in the oil and seasoning. Arrange the chicken in the center of the baking sheet, pushing the tomatoes out to the perimeter, and drizzle the chicken with the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Meanwhile, add the vinegar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium and simmer until the vinegar has reduced by half and is thick enough to coat back of the spoon, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drape a slice of mozzarella over each chicken breast. Bake until the cheese melts and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast has reached 160 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes (the chicken will carryover cook to 165 F).
SHEET-PAN PAPRIKA CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND PARMESAN ...
Preparation. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken all over with salt, and place it on a rimmed baking sheet. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, …
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken all over with salt, and place it on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, paprika, Espelette and oregano. Pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Add tomatoes, poblano and sweet peppers to baking sheet, spread vegetables around the chicken. Season vegetables lightly with salt and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Sprinkle Parmesan all over chicken and vegetables.
- Roast until chicken is golden, crisp and cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. Stir the vegetables halfway through cooking but don’t disturb the chicken. If white meat is done before dark meat, remove it as it finishes cooking.
TOMATO, BASIL & MOZZARELLA CHICKEN RECIPE BY TASTY
2017-05-12 · Remove the chicken from the oven and top with slices of mozzarella and tomato. Broil for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the …
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
- While the chicken is in the oven, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a sauce pot and simmer, stirring occasionally.
ONE-PAN MOZZARELLA CHICKEN IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
2017-09-03 · Make this easy mozzarella chicken with tomato sauce in just one pan and in under 30 minutes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over medium-high …
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, then flip and season the other side with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink on the inside. Then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and cook until fragrant, for about 1 minute. Pour white wine to deglaze the pan, and scrape up the brown bits with a spatula.
SHEET-PAN CHICKEN WITH JAMMY TOMATOES AND PANCETTA RECIPE ...
In this relatively speedy sheet-pan dinner, boneless, skinless chicken thighs are seasoned with a savory, cumin-scented spice mix and roasted with whole garlic …
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken all over with salt, and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Smash all the garlic cloves with the side of a knife and peel them. Finely grate one garlic clove and put it in a small bowl. Stir in the 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, paprika, oregano, brown sugar (if using) and cumin. Pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Add tomatoes and remaining smashed, peeled garlic cloves to baking sheet, spreading them out around the chicken. Season tomatoes lightly with salt and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Scatter pancetta on top.
- Roast until chicken is golden and cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir the tomatoes and pancetta, but don’t disturb the chicken.
SHEET PAN MOZZARELLA-TOPPED CHICKEN CUTLETS | KITCHN
2020-02-03 · Sheet Pan Mozzarella-Topped Chicken Cutlets. Chicken breasts are sliced into cutlets — chicken parmesan-style — then cooked alongside …
SHEET PAN BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
2016-09-24 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. To make the bruschetta, combine tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic …
10 BEST MOZZARELLA CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPES | YUMMLY
The Best Mozzarella Chicken Thighs Recipes on Yummly | Green Goddess Meatballs, Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, Classic Garlic-baked Chicken Thighs
SHEET PAN GNOCCHI W/ CHERRY TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA - 30 ...
2018-09-24 · Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Open the package of gnocchi and dump the whole thing on the sheet pan. Add 2 packages of …
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.Open the package of gnocchi and dump the whole thing on the sheet pan.
- If your pan looks too full (you want each tomato to have a little space to roast) then remove some of the tomatoes.
EASY SHEET PAN PESTO CHICKEN DINNER - BUDGET BYTES
2018-09-19 · How to Make A Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner – Step by Step Photos. Begin by preheating the oven to 425ºF. Spray or brush a thin layer of oil over a large sheet pan. Slice 1 …
- Slice the potatoes into 1/2 to 3/4-inch pieces. Place them in a bowl, add 1 Tbsp olive oil, the oregano, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes until they are coated in oil and seasoning, then spread them onto half of the sheet pan.
- Add the tomatoes to the same bowl used for the potatoes, add another tablespoon of olive oil and another pinch of salt and pepper. Toss the tomatoes until they are coated and spread them out on the other half of the sheet pan.
- Roast the potatoes and tomatoes for 20 minutes. While the potatoes and tomatoes are roasting, prepare the chicken. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin or mallet to pound the chicken until it is an even thickness, about 1/2-inch thick. Slice each chicken breast into two pieces. Place the chicken in the oiled bowl used for the potatoes and tomatoes, add another tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss the chicken until it is coated, then set aside.
SHEET PAN BAKED CHICKEN WITH POTATOES - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
2020-07-30 · Bake & Prepare Tomatoes: Bake chicken and potatoes for 20 minutes, then combine prepared tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, oil and salt. Add Tomatoes & Reserved …
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the meantime, add balsamic vinegar to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
EASY SHEET PAN FRITTATA RECIPE WITH CHERRY TOMATOES BASIL ...
Carefully pour the egg mixture over the cherry tomatoes on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and return to the oven. Bake until the frittata is just set and golden in spots, about …
PARMESAN CHICKEN SHEET PAN DINNER WITH ROASTED CHERRY ...
2019-08-30 · Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Advertisement. Step 2. Whisk together olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; mix in 2 …
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; mix in 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil mixture. Mix in oregano and crushed red pepper.
- Place 1 cup Parmesan cheese in a pie plate. Dip one side of each chicken breast into Parmesan to coat, then place chicken breasts, cheese-side up, on one half of a large rimmed baking sheet. Scatter tomatoes on the other half of the baking sheet.
CAPRESE STYLE CHICKEN BREAST WITH MOZZARELLA ... - RECIPES
2018-12-11 · On a baking sheet arrange the cherry tomatoes. Season with fresh thyme, vanilla, olive oil salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tomato skins are cracked. …
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. On a baking sheet arrange the cherry tomatoes. Season with fresh thyme, vanilla, olive oil salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tomato skins are cracked. Remove from the oven, place into a bowl and set aside.
- Arrange an area of assembly (covered with parchment paper or plastic wrap to make for an easy clean up) starting with the six butterflied chicken breasts. Spread the pesto on both sides of the chicken breast. Then arrange the cherry tomatoes on one side and top with the fresh mozzarella. Fold the chicken breasts to close them and then wrap with the prosciutto.
- In an oven proof skillet (cast iron is my favorite) warm the olive oil and sear the chickens on both sides until they are golden. Deglaze the pan with chicken stock, cover with aluminum foil and place into the oven to finish cooking about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
SHEET PAN BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN | GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN
2020-09-15 · Season each breast with oil (2 tbs), salt, pepper, onion powder and oregano. Add to the sheet pan half pint of tomatoes (whole is fine) and garlic cloves. Bake for 20-23 minutes, …
ONE-SKILLET MOZZARELLA KETO CHICKEN THIGHS - FORGETSUGAR
2020-08-30 · Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to the hot skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the chicken develops a golden crust. Remove from heat. In a small …
- Rub the chicken thighs with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle both sides with 1 tbsp Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to the hot skillet.
SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH MOZZARELLA, PESTO, AND BROCCOLI ...
2018-06-30 · Spread pesto over chicken and top with tomatoes and cheese. Step 3. Toss broccoli and oil together in a bowl. Place broccoli around chicken on the baking sheet. …
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Spread pesto over chicken and top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Toss broccoli and oil together in a bowl. Place broccoli around chicken on the baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli is tender and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
SHEET PAN ITALIAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND VEGETABLES
2018-08-06 · Cover a large cutting board with a sheet of plastic wrap, lay the chicken on top, then stretch a second sheet of plastic wrap across the top. Lightly pound the chicken breasts …
- Cover a large cutting board with a sheet of plastic wrap, lay the chicken on top, then stretch a second sheet of plastic wrap across the top. Lightly pound the chicken breasts to an even 1/2-inch thickness (this will help them cook more quickly and evenly). Uncover the chicken and discard the plastic. Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and place in a large ziptop bag.
- In a large measuring cup or mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour half of the mixture into the ziptop bag (watch for spills). Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible. Gently "squish" and turn the bag so that the chicken is evenly coated with the marinade, then lay the bag flat in a baking dish to catch any drips. Place in the refrigerator to marinade for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- While the chicken marinates, prepare the vegetables. Leave the tomatoes whole. Cut the zucchini into 3/4 inch dice (you can leave the peels on). Trim the ends off of the green beans. As you cut, place the vegetables in a second ziptop bag. Pour in the remaining balsamic mixture, seal, and place in the refrigerator with the chicken.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Remove the chicken and veggies from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature while the oven heats. Generously coat a large, rimmed baking dish with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Arrange the veggies around the edges of the pan and place the chicken in the center. The veggies can overlap a little, but make sure the chicken is not sitting on top of them.
PESTO CHICKEN RECIPE WITH TOMATO AND MOZZARELLA CHEESE
2019-08-30 · Bake the chicken cutlets for 12 to 18 minutes, until cooked through. If the cutlets are thick, add a few minutes. If you're not sure, cut into the thickest cutlet to check. Remove from the oven. Turn the oven to broil. Top each cutlet with 2 to 3 slices of tomato and a few tablespoons of shredded mozzarella.
SHEET-PAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
2018-09-26 · Sheet-Pan Chicken with Tomatoes and Mozzarella . Be the first to Review/Rate this Recipe. Saved From: www.epicurious.com . prep: 20 min ; cook: 35 min ; total: 55 min ; Print Save. US Metric. servings: Summary. Call it "Pizza Chicken" and the whole family will love this fresh take on those classic Italian-American flavors in one-pan chicken dinner form. …
SHEET-PAN PASTA BAKE WITH CHICKEN AND KALE - EPICURIOUS
2017-04-12 · Stir in chicken and 1 cup mozzarella, adding more pasta cooking liquid if needed, until evenly coated. Transfer to sheet with kale and tomatoes and toss to combine. Top with panko mixture and ...
SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
Stir in tomatoes and basil. Cook, breaking up tomatoes with a spatula, until sauce thickens somewhat, about 10 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Transfer skillet to oven and cook, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, about 30 minutes. Scatter bocconcini or mozzarella pieces over skillet. Adjust oven temperature to broil. Return skillet ...
SHEET-PAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
2021-09-24 · Nestle chicken into tomato mixture. Roast until chicken is almost fully cooked through and tomatoes are starting to burst, 8–10 minutes. Arrange mozzarella rounds over chicken and tomatoes. Return to oven and roast until cheese is melted and chicken is fully cooked through, 2–4 minutes. Top with onion and peperoncini.
SHEET PAN BALSAMIC BASIL CHICKEN WITH BURST TOMATOES ...
2018-08-27 · Instructions. In a medium bowl whisk together the vinegar, tamari, honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, shallot, garlic and basil. Add in the chicken breast halves and toss to coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Refrigerate if marinating longer than 30 minutes. Preheat your oven to 425°.
MOZZARELLA-TOPPED CHICKEN CUTLETS WITH TOMATOES AND WHITE ...
2021-02-09 · Roast on the middle rack until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes are starting to burst, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, tear 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese into bite-sized pieces. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and heat the broiler. Stir the chicken and vegetables around a little. Place a piece of mozzarella on each piece of ...
BEST SHEET PAN CHICKEN RECIPES - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
2021-08-06 · Preheat your sheet pan while you prep your ingredients to ensure the chicken skin crisps up, then add the broccoli halfway through so the meat, sweet potatoes, and broccoli in this one-pan meal all cook to the perfect level. A simple sauce of honey, soy, and lemon brings it all together. 02 of 10.
EASY SHEET PAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
Top with fresh mozzarella and place on top of the tomatoes. To finish, broil the mozzarella until it begins to bubble and brown. These simple zucchini boats are quick and easy (and completely gluten-free!) weeknight dinner for you to try this week! Easy Sheet Pan Recipes with Chicken. From a rainbow of roasted veggies and bite-sized chicken to mouthwatering chicken nachos, …
SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA BEST RECIPES
2018-09-11 · Nestle chicken into tomato mixture. Roast until chicken is almost fully cooked through and tomatoes are starting to burst, 8-10 minutes. Arrange mozzarella rounds over chicken and tomatoes. Return to oven and roast until cheese is melted and chicken is fully cooked through, 2-4 minutes. Top with onion and peperoncini.