Colorful veggies are wrapped inside tender turkey breast slices to create these fresh-tasting bundles. Serve with rice pilaf and angel food cake topped with fresh fruit. Or accompany with parsley potatoes and purchased chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert.-Gertrude Peischl, Allentown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the red pepper, carrot, summer squash and zucchini; spoon down the center of each turkey slice. Roll up and secure ends with toothpicks., In a shallow bowl, combine flour and paprika; roll turkey in mixture until coated. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook roll-ups in oil until golden brown., In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over turkey. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until juices run clear and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Discard toothpicks; serve with pan drippings.
Similar recipes "veggie turkey roll ups food"
Substituting butter with a surprising ingredient adds the perfect zip to a traditional favorite. Pair it with a warm bowl of tomato soup for a quick and delicious meal.
Provided by Jenni Girl
Garlic, onions, soy sauce and onion soup mix flavor the tender beef in these savory hot sandwiches served with a tasty, rich broth for dipping. The seasoned beef makes delicious cold sandwiches, too. -Marilyn...
Provided by Taste of Home
Bake dried cherries with Betty Crocker® double chocolate muffin mix to make an easy quick bread in an hour's time.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Provided by Ellie Krieger
These colorful kabobs are a wonderful way to showcase fresh veggies from your garden. Each bite is tender and flavorful, and the aroma is amazing. This is a recipe I found in TOH magazine and posting for...
Provided by diner524
There's nothing quite like the comfort of warm homemade soup, and it's even better when your slow cooker does most of the work for you! This slow-cooker minestrone is easy to put together but has all the...
Provided by Taste of Home
I dislike fish, but my husband loves it. I made this a few nights ago and he really enjoyed it. It's from the Campbell's Classic Recipes cookbook.
Provided by kmarques77
Provided by Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Heard this recipe on the A.B.C. The family loved this when I made it. I did add spring onions to garnish. So easy simple and great tasting. I used kipfler potatoes but recipe suggest's small red ruby lou...
Provided by Tisme
More recipes about "veggie turkey roll ups food"
VEGGIE TORTILLA ROLL-UPS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
2009-12-29 · Steps. 1. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas. Spread about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla. Tightly roll …
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas. Spread about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla. Tightly roll tortilla up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese mixture.
- Wrap each tortilla roll individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours. To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 1-inch slices.
DELI VEGETABLE ROLL-UPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Directions. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with tomato, peppers, olives, cheeses and pickle slices. Drizzle with salad …
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with lettuce, turkey and salami. , Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic.
TORTILLA ROLLUPS IV RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2000-11-05 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, fiesta-style ranch dressing mix, chunky salsa and …
CREAM CHEESE & VEGGIE ROLL-UP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2017-06-16 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Combine cream cheese, chives, dill and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spread evenly on tortilla. Layer spinach, then …
TURKEY VEGETABLE ROLL-UPS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2018-10-31 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. On each slice of turkey, spread cream cheese. Sprinkle with dill weed. Top with carrot, zucchini and …
LOW-CARB TURKEY & VEG ROLL-UPS | KETODIET BLOG
2021-07-18 · Place a slice of turkey down and top with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture, sliced peppers, cucumber, and microgreens (keep enough for …
VEGGIE CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix. 2. Add green onions and other veggies. 3. Mix together. 4. Spread cream cheese mixture …
VEGGIE TORTILLA ROLL UPS - THE FARMWIFE COOKS
2017-05-02 · Instructions. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix and mix with electric mixer until blended. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and shredded …
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix and mix with electric mixer until blended.
VEGETABLE TORTILLA ROLL UPS - CULINARY HILL
2020-07-17 · People just can’t get enough of Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups at parties. This make-ahead recipe is full of colorful crunchy veggies and creamy herb filling, all rolled up into an …
- Working with one tortilla at a time, or working an assembly-line fashion, spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla, going all the way to the edge. Divide vegetables and cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Starting at one end of the tortilla, roll tightly towards the filling. Continue rolling until the filling is tightly wrapped and the cream cheese holds the rollup together.
- Continue with the remaining tortillas until all have been assembled. Wrap each tortilla rollup tightly in plastic wrap.
EASY TURKEY ROLL UPS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
2019-06-17 · First, spread 2 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato paste on your tortilla. Top tomato paste with turkey slices and cheese. Finally add on fresh spinach and basil leaves. Roll the …
TORTILLA ROLLUPS - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES, COUNTRY ...
2021-06-29 · Lay ingredients down the middle of the tortilla: for the turkey rollup, use turkey, carrots, and cucumber. For a "salad" rollup, use lettuce, carrots, cucumber, and avocado. Let …
- Make the herbed cream cheese by combining the softened cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice.
- Lay ingredients down the middle of the tortilla: for the turkey rollup, use turkey, carrots, and cucumber.
GLUTEN FREE VEGGIE TURKEY ROLLUPS | QUICK & EASY SCHOOL ...
2016-02-10 · Instructions. Pile two slices of turkey on top of each other. Spread part of the hummus in the center of the turkey. Add 2 matchsticks of red pepper, cucumber, and carrot. …
- Pile two slices of turkey on top of each other. Spread part of the hummus in the center of the turkey. Add 2 matchsticks of red pepper, cucumber, and carrot.
TURKEY CLUB ROLL-UPS - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
2017-08-15 · Jump to Recipe. Make school lunches fun again with these Turkey Club Roll-Ups. Simply layer any wrap with veggie cream cheese, followed by turkey, bacon, cheese, and any …
- Layer a large wrap with approximately 3 Tablespoons of cream cheese, followed by turkey, cheese, bacon pieces, red onion, red pepper, and cucumber.
TURKEY STUFFING ROLL-UPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice. Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour soup mixture over roll-ups. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. …
- Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing onto each turkey slice. , Roll up and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
VEGETABLE TORTILLA ROLL UPS A QUICK AND EASY PARTY APPETIZER
2021-05-28 · Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups is a quick and easy appetizer and perfect party bites, made of tortillas filled with cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, spices, cheddar cheese, …
- Then, combine light cream cheese with light mayo and sour cream, in a big dish and stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Next, add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, dried parsley, dried dill, cheddar cheese and mozzarella and stir some more, until it´s combined.
- Make sure to put the same amount of filling on each tortilla and to spread it evenly, then add chopped vegetables on top of each tortilla.
BEST VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN TURKEY SUBSTITUTES
- Tofurky Roast With Wild Rice Stuffing. Tofurky, the brilliant brand name that revolutionized Thanksgiving and mock meats forever, makes a lot more than a tofu turkey.
- Gardein Plant-Based Turk'y Roast. From the makers of Gardein brand plant-based meats comes this seasonal product, Plant-Based Turk'y Roast, a "boneless" breaded fake turkey roll stuffed with cranberry rice dressing.
- Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey Roast. If you're not vegan, Quorn's holiday products are another option for a meatless Thanksgiving main dish (it contains egg whites).
- Field Roast Sage and Garlic Plant-Based Celebration Roast. When it comes to flavor, this "turkey" roast is a real winner. The grain meat is seasoned with garlic, sage, and lemon juice, while the vegan sausage-style stuffing combines butternut squash with mushrooms, apples, and herbs.
- Homemade Tofu Turkey. A homemade turkey alternative can be a fun and healthy addition to your meatless Thanksgiving table. In just a few steps you can have a stuffed tofu "turkey" breast to impress any guest.
TURKEY AND VEGGIE CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS | GIANT FOOD STORE
2020-04-27 · Halve the cucumber lengthwise. Cut cucumber into 2-inch sticks. Spread the cream cheese all over the tortillas, leaving a ½-inch border. Top with the turkey, then cucumber. Roll up each tortilla. Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic and refrigerate up to 1 day.
VEGGIE FILLED TURKEY ROLL-UPS RECIPE BY CINDY ANSCHTZ …
2013-08-01 · Then lay a slice of turkey on to a clean work surface. Spread a ½ teaspoon of the dressing along the turkey. Add a small handful of lettuce, then a couple of sticks of cucumber, red pepper, red onion, and then a slice of avocado. Top all of this with a basil leaf and roll it all up in the turkey slice.
VEGGIE FILLED TURKEY ROLL-UPS - CINDY'S TABLE
2020-08-19 · My Veggie filled turkey roll-up are a perfect snack on the go and for the kids! These roll ups are easy to make, delicious, and anyone will enjoy them. Use your favorite vegetables to create the perfect snack or lunch! Enjoy! Ingredients. 1 tablespoon organic honey; 1 teaspoon fresh thyme; 1 lemon juiced; 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard; 8 slices turkey breast; …
VEGGIE TORTILLA ROLL UPS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
2012-07-26 · Soften cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until softened and creamy. Add sour cream, sliced green onions, red bell pepper, sliced olives, drained, and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Stir ingredient together to combine well. Place about 3/4 to …
GREEK "NO BREAD" TURKEY ROLL UPS - ORGANIZE YOURSELF SKINNY
2014-12-11 · In the last couple months I made a beef and cheddar roll up, turkey with avocado roll up, and a ham and swiss roll up – each one without bread and low carb. Today, I put together a greek style roll up. As with a lot of my recipes I found inspiration from leftover ingredients. This week I made Greek Mason Jar Salads for lunches and had some extra feta, …
LUNDS & BYERLYS TURKEY & VEGGIE ROLL-UPS
These roll-ups can be eaten as hearty sandwiches or cut into smaller sections and enjoyed as finger food or appetizers. However you slice them, be prepared for a delicious and satisfying treat! Serves 4 (2 roll-ups per serving) Preparation Time: 15 minutes. Ingredients: 8 slices (½ pound) Metro Deli Turkey, thick sliced
RAINBOW VEGETABLE TURKEY ROLL UPS - TAMARA LIKE CAMERA
2021-09-02 · Rainbow Vegetable Turkey Roll Ups: What You Need: (Feeds 2-3) 2 slices Sara Lee ® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 2 tortillas of any variety – we used green spinach Red pepper, diced thin Orange pepper, diced thin Yellow pepper, diced thin Greens – usually spinach, but we used kale Whipped cream cheese Purple cabbage, diced thin. What You Do:
25 ROLL UPS FOR GAME DAY ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
2019-01-18 · When it comes to a roll up recipe, I used to think lasagna roll ups. But these days I’m all about the finger food! It doesn’t matter if you call them tortilla roll ups or pinwheels, these little bites of deliciousness are made for sharing! With the big game coming up in a few short weeks, it’s time to dive into these 25 Roll Ups for Game Day. We have everything from …
10 BEST TORTILLA ROLL UPS CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST VEGETARIAN TORTILLA ROLL UPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-11-14 · Vegan Tortilla Roll ups Recipe with Dairy free Cream Cheese Vegan Richa. red bell pepper, baby spinach, dried basil, spring onion, onion powder and 10 more.
61 BEST VEGGIE ROLL UPS IDEAS | VEGGIE ROLL UPS, RECIPES, FOOD
Jul 19, 2020 - Explore Jon Haux's board "Veggie roll ups", followed by 255 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about veggie roll ups, recipes, food.
THESE ROLL-UP RECIPES ARE CREATIVE, FUN AND EASY
These veggie-packed vegan cucumber roll-ups are so healthy and delicious! Start by using a vegetable peeler to thinly slice a cucumber. Line the cucumber slices up on a piece of parchment paper so that they overlap a bit. Then spread on hummus. Finally, add sautéed mushrooms, onions and raw bell pepper to the cucumber, and roll it up! 5. Pizza ...
VEGGIE TURKEY ROLL UPS- WIKIFOODHUB
2014-08-11 · Place a quarter of the veggie mixture at the end of each turkey cutlet and roll up; secure with a toothpick. In a small bowl, combine whey powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried mustard. Dip rolled-up turkey cutlet in egg and then roll in the whey powder mixture. Place the turkey cutlets in a nonstick baking pan and place in the oven for 15 minutes …