- Preheat oven to 275°F. Arrange bread cubes on baking sheet. Bake until light golden and dry, about 10 minutes. Transfer baking sheet to rack; cool completely. Increase oven temperature to 350°F.
- Combine 3 cups whipping cream, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup sugar in heavy large saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add 10 ounces white chocolate (about 1 3/4 cups) and stir until melted and smooth. Whisk yolks and eggs in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in warm chocolate mixture.
- Place bread cubes in 2-quart glass baking dish. Add half of chocolate mixture. Press bread cubes into chocolate mixture. Let stand 15 minutes. Gently mix in remaining chocolate mixture. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake pudding 45 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer pudding to rack and cool slightly. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover with foil and refrigerate. Rewarm covered pudding in 350°F oven for 30 minutes before serving.)
- Bring remaining 1/2 cup cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat. Add remaining 8 ounces white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve pudding warm with warm white chocolate sauce.
Similar recipes "white chocolate bread pudding with white chocolate sauce food"
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
A sweet orange-flavored iced tea beverage made with vanilla-almond syrup.
Provided by Jason Wolfgang
This is a very simple way to make Japanese oyako donburi. The name literally means "parent and child", referring to the main ingredients, chicken and egg. This version of the recipe came from a magazine...
Provided by howcheng
I am on a very restricted diet and was having a hard time finding a blueberry muffin recipe I could have that I actually liked, so I created this one. I hope you like it as much as I do! GLUTEN/WHEAT/CORN/DAIRY/POTATO/CANE...
Provided by ajandme
In our house, this recipe is a win-win. It's easy for me to whip up and easy for my family to devour...the crusty bread for dipping doesn't hurt, either. -Linda Haglund, Buffalo, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Here's a unique way to eat fruit for breakfast. My two preschoolers think they're really getting away with something when I serve these "milk shakes".
Provided by Taste of Home
I'm a thin crust person and I found this on a web site (not sure which one). Very easy and bakes up crispy not soggy.
Provided by Margo59
These sophisticated sandwiches are familiar enough for children. The chicken can be marinated tonight and broiled for dinner tomorrow. Pair it with a crunchy salad for a pleasant contrast between hot and...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Kitchen Crew
I love this tangy beverage on a cold winter's morning when I want something tasty and hot, but don't want coffee! It makes a great gift from your kitchen, too! If calories are your concern, use an artificially...
Provided by Paula
More recipes about "white chocolate bread pudding with white chocolate sauce food"
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2019-12-30 · Preheat oven to 300. Slice french bread into half inch round croutons and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and egg yolks. Whipe until …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2020-06-19 · Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and …
- Place French bread in a large bowl. Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce. Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Drizzle a small amount of sauce over each serving.
WHITE CHOCOLATE-CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING - FOOD NETWORK
2016-10-17 · Special equipment: a 6-cup jumbo muffin tin. Whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt …
- Whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until well blended. Add the milk, cream and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Add the croissant pieces, pressing to submerge them in the custard. Let sit for 15 minutes to allow the croissants to absorb the custard.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 6-cup jumbo muffin tin with the butter.
- Stir the white chocolate chips into the croissant mixture, then evenly distribute the mixture among the muffin cups.
- Bake until puffed and just set, about 30 minutes. Cool on a rack for about 10 minutes, then remove the bread puddings from the tins. Serve warm, with whipped cream if desired.
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPE ...
Pour butter in an 8 or 9 inch baking pan. Combine bread cubs, sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon and pour over butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 - 45 …
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPE: HOW …
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice until blended; pour over bread mixture. Let stand, 15-30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake, …
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half of the bread cubes, cranberries, vanilla chips and pecans.
- Repeat layers. Drizzle with butter. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice until blended; pour over bread mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
2014-12-16 · Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Place in a 2 quart baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Place in a 2 quart baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- Combine milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean and bring to a boil over medium heat until sugar is disolved. Whisk eggs until smooth. Add hot milk mixture to eggs slowly, stirring contsantly. Do not wisk or custard will have a great deal of foam on the surface. Skim foam from custard. Strain custard over bread and chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow custard to soak into bread.
- Place baking dish in another larger pan. Pour hot water into larger dish to reach 1 inch up side of dish. Bake the bread pudding for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until custard is set and brioche is golden.
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BRANDY SAUCE - …
2009-08-16 · For pudding. Soak bread in milk. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Coat 13 x 9 baking dish with the butter before adding pudding. Or, individual ramekin dishes. Sprinkle top with …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - PALACE CAFé | …
- Preheat the oven to 275°. Stand the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until dry but not browned. Transfer the bread to a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish in an even layer.
- In a large saucepan, heat the cream with the milk and sugar until hot but not steaming. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks. In a slow, thin stream, whisk the hot cream into the eggs until smooth. Pour the custard over the bread and let stand until soggy, about 20 minutes.
- Cover the pudding with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil; bake for 20 minutes longer, or until golden and puffed. Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until completely smooth.
- Cut the bread pudding into squares and decorate with the chocolate shavings. Serve warm, with the white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - CAKESCOTTAGE
2019-09-28 · Rich, warm and comforting white chocolate pudding, served with decadent semi-sweet white chocolate sauce, represents everything I love about the holidays.. T here are …
- In large saucepan over medium heat combine 3 cups whipping cream, milk and sugar. Bring to simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and whisk in 12oz chocolate until melted and smooth. Let sit to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine yolks and eggs to blend. Slowly whisk in warm chocolate mixture to combine. Whisk in vanilla. Gently fold in the bread cubes, and let soak for 30 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, then uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. While the bread pudding is baking, make the white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH RASPBERRY ... - FOOD.COM
2009-01-07 · Bread pudding: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9"X12"X2" baking pan including the sides. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Combine cream, sugar, milk in …
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9"X12"X2" baking pan including the sides. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
- Combine cream, sugar, milk in saucepan over medium heat. Stir until hot. Add chocolate morsels and stir until chocolate is melted. Set aside so it can cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla. Gradually pour the cream mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until smooth. Be careful that the cream mixture isn't too hot or the eggs will curdle. Tempering the eggs is very useful in this step.
PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPE ...
Directions. In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients. Add bread cubes; stir to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 …
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat white chocolate and cream.
CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE ... - …
2006-01-14 · Cool on a rack for 15 min., remove the sides of the pan and slice. Serve with topping: Melt the chocolate with the cream and sugar in a saucepan over low heat until …
- Melt chocolate chips with the sugar and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently until chips are smooth, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk milk, eggs,vanilla, espresso, and salt together and pour over *staled bread cubes. Toss well so the bread absorbs most of the liquid and begins to lose it's shape.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the bread mixture, then transfer to the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until the center springs back when gently pressed. Cool on a rack for 15 min., remove the sides of the pan and slice.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
2011-03-28 · Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 295° and mixture …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - THE SPRUCE EATS
2019-11-07 · This sweet bread pudding is for white chocolate lovers. Here, day-old challah bread is soaked in cream, milk, eggs, and melted white chocolate. To make the dish even more decadent, the bread pudding is topped with a drizzle of easy white chocolate sauce. Serve the bread pudding and sauce warm for the best results.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Serve a warm dessert of White Chocolate Bread Pudding today! ... Serve warm with the Chocolate Sauce. Kitchen Tips. Tip 1. Size Wise. Enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent treat on special occasions. Tip 2. Substitute. Prepare as directed, using cinnamon-raisin bread cubes. Nutrition. Calories . 330 . Calories From Fat . 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 20g. 26% . Saturated …
DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | DAWN OF FOOD
2014-03-03 · The sauce can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator. The recipe below is inspired by this recipe at epicurious.com. Dark and White Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cream Sauce Serves: A crowd Prep Time: 5 minutes and 30 minutes of soaking Cook Time: 60 minutes . Sauce 2 cups whipping cream 3 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur (may substitute Irish …
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE – THE CAJUN ...
Everyone adores our homestyle delicious custard style bread pudding, made from genuine New Orleans French Bread, cream, raisins, apples, and a dash of spice. Then to top it off we offer a pouch on White Chocolate Sauce. After baking the Bread Pudding …. Warm the sauce and spoon over each individual serving and pour a
DON'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RECIPE: COLUMBIA'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING – SUN ...
2010-09-30 · White or dark chocolate, shaved as curls, for garnish, optional. Heat cream, milk, sugar and vanilla over medium heat in a large saucepan. When hot and small bubbles form, remove from heat and add ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
2022-01-15 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cocoa powder and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of bread pudding. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. To make sauce, place all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring continuously, until melted. Serve warm, drizzled with white chocolate sauce.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
2012-04-11 · Let sit to cool slightly, about 10 minutes. In large bowl, whisk egg yolks and egg to combine. Slowly whisk in warm milk mixture to combine. Whisk in vanilla. Add bread cubes and let soak, about 30 minutes, gently stirring occasionally. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake until just set, about 25 minutes.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - LOVE OF FOOD
2016-03-23 · Add the cream, orange zest, and vanilla extract and bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the white chocolate. Stir constantly until melted. Remove sauce from heat. Remove the bread pudding from the pans and cut into 3⁄4 inch slices. Serve with the sauce.
WHITE AND DARK CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH IRISH CREAM ...
2004-08-20 · Step 1. Bring cream, liqueur, sugar, and vanilla to boil in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Mix cornstarch and 2 …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - GUMBO PAGES
White Chocolate Bread Pudding The Palace Cafe, located on New Orleans' Canal Street in the old Werlein's Building, is the newest restaurant from the Brennan family, who also operate some of the City's finest restaurants: Commander's Palace, Mr. B's Bistro and Bacco. This dessert has become extremely popular, and has practically become The Palace Cafe's signature dessert. …
CHOCOHOLIC: WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SERIOUS EATS
2020-08-25 · What the white chocolate does is lift the standard bread and butter pudding to high decadence but in a subtle, not in-your-face sort of way. The white chocolate heightens the butteriness of the pudding, and the creaminess of the chocolate adds a velvety texture to the custard that's divinely rich. Warm white chocolate bread pudding is the epitome of comfort …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
You can never have too many dessert recipes, so give White Chocolate Bread Pudding with White Chocolate Sauce a try. One serving contains 235 calories, 6g of protein, and 16g of fat. This recipe serves 9. This recipe covers 7% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. If you have butter, baguette, milk, and a few other ingredients on ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
Bread Pudding • 1 to 1½ loaves French bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices • 15 egg yolks • 1 cup sugar • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg • Pinch of salt • 4 cups heavy cream • 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped White Chocolate Rum Sauce • 3 egg yolks • 1/4 cup sugar • 2 cups heavy cream • 4 to 8 ounces ...